Page 3562 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 2562306234623512355235603561356235633564357236123662 ... LastLast
Results 35,611 to 35,620 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- BBW Winking, Farting and Pooping

Scatshop.com- BBW Winking, Farting and Pooping

Description:
    I know that you addicted to my ass and your cock is hard Youre dirty and want to see me fart and poop dont you? Teasing you before I go to the toilet with asshole winking I finally sit down and let out some farts and big logs. I know it looks so good you want to clean me up. I bet you even want to taste it.
    Model:
    margo
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 31220.mp4
    File Size : 1835.99 MB
    Resolution : 2560x1440
    Duration : 00:15:50
    Video : AVC, 16.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    31220.mp4 - 1.8 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Masturbate And Shit

Scatshop.com- Masturbate And Shit

Description:
    Goddess is spreading her asshole wide for fat huge shit,she is getting so exited and rubbing her pussy,farting and cumming nasty.
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : masturbateandshit.mp4
    File Size : 459.5 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:06:51
    Video : AVC, 9 153 kb/s, 30.041 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    masturbateandshit.mp4 - 459.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Kats first experience, session with 2 slavegirls

Scatshop.com- Kats first experience, session with 2 slavegirls

Description:
    The first meeting, meeting and session with Kat was just wonderful, 2 slave girls, that day, we had a lot of fun fucking her with my slave girl Alexandra. But after we did not see each other for 3 months, and she decided to attract attention to herself. She took a shit in a bowl, peed in glass and started smearing shit and drinking her own urine, telling the camera how much she misses me. Of course I couldnt resist it
    1. My new bitch, my plaything, Kat
    Here my new slave girl, Kat. She young and inexperienced, she has come to serve me, be my plaything. Ill teach her everything. Well start with strap-on. My toilet slave girl already experienced in such matters and will help me. Fuck my new bitch, warm her up for me. Yes, thats it, more active. Now Ill take care of her. Ill fuck her, stick strap-on down in her throat, let him get used to puke. And of course, preventive spanking wont hurt. Ass is red, I really like it. Phew, Im tired of with you, I need smoke. Open your mouth, youre going be my ashtray. Thats it, well done, swallow ashes, swallow my drool. Well done, you did well for the first time
    2. Kat misses me, smears shit, drinks pee
    First urine and shit test my new slave girl Kat was successful. Its been a three month since we met, shes sitting at home and missing me. Writes every day, cant wait for me to arrive and I decided to test her, how much she wants to see me, how much she misses me. I told her take piss and shit, smear her own shit, masturbate and drink urine. And you know, surprisingly, she did everything. Sitting down, she took a shit, peed in glass, and started smearing her own shit. First, she put shit on her face, made brown mask, then smeared tits and began to masturbate enjoying the filth and at the same time drink urine. I looked at her and was touched, I am happy, she is really mine, my slave girl and I will make toilet girl out of her, she will eat my shit
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Wonderful-session-with-2-slave-girls.mp4
    File Size : 1841.45 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:43:38
    Video : AVC, 5 704 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Wonderful-session-with-2-slave-girls.mp4 - 1.8 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Party with farting and champagne

Scatshop.com- Party with farting and champagne

Description:
    Sissy slut Julia is waiting her Mistress, wearing a black fishnet body-stockings. At that time Mistress Antonella arrives and sits on her throne of Goddess. She is so dominant and look so superior, she wears a perfect blue jeans for her body, with a black latex bodysuit, a black latex jacket and black stiletto shoes. Mistress Antonella orders her sissy slut to lick her soles of stiletto shoes because She comes from the street, in order to clean them. She spits on her shoes and order her bitch Julia to lick them, and also, She orders her sissy slut to suck her heels of stiletto like when Julia does a blow job.
    Then, Mistress Antonella whips her sissy slut by 40 lashes and She gives to her slut to sniff poppers. After that, Mistress Antonella rewards Julia with allowing to breath her Goddesss farts through her blue jeans. Then, She prepare for her sissy slut a second rewards, She have a pee directly in a Champagnes glass step over her _ head.
    And She spits in the glass of her Champagne, then She put a funnel in the mouth of her slut and She gives her Champagne to drink. Afterwards, Mistress Antonella prepare a banana with Champagne and She crushes it with her stiletto shoes. And for the final, She orders her sissy slut to lick the Champagnes banana on her sole of shoes and to finish the rest of the meal on the floor.
    Model:
    MistressAntonellaSilicone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : BlueJeansFartsJuliaCuLogo.mp4
    File Size : 1387.77 MB
    Duration : 00:23:39
    Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    BlueJeansFartsJuliaCuLogo.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- First Time Light Smearing

Scatshop.com- First Time Light Smearing

Description:
    Watch me urgently spew out very soft poop onto the ground and then pee into a cute, clear cup to drink. This is my first time smearing and it mostly goes over my tits as I verbally degrade myself throughout the video. I grab my vibrator to use it on my pussy and cant help but to smear more over my cute and already messy tits.
    Model:
    GwenyT
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_7194.mov
    File Size : 267.28 MB
    Resolution : 960x540
    Duration : 00:07:00
    Video : AVC, 5 199 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    IMG_7194.mov - 267.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Olgas BDSM play and eats poop

Scatshop.com- Olgas BDSM play and eats poop

Description:
    In this video you will see how Olga plays her BDSM game and eats poop. Olga was sitting on the floor with her arms and legs tied, she was fastened with a chain and could not move far. Olga is surrounded by toys that she plans to use. On Olgas tits bondage. And so Olga lies down on the floor and frees her hands. She takes a plastic spatula and hits herself on the ass, on her buttocks, on the anus. Olga does not spare her body and the blows are strong to such an extent that the ass turns red. Then Olga raises her legs and inserts the handle from the shoulder blade into her pussy and fucks herself. Olga brings herself to the first orgasm, she pulls a shoulder blade out of her pussy and pisses on the floor. Then Olga turns on her side, continues to hit her buttocks with a spatula. Then Olga poops lying on the floor and shit flows down her buttocks to the floor. Olga takes her rubber dick and fucks her ass very intensively, and then a little slower, since Olgas mouth is sealed with tape, she cannot scream loudly, you can only see her emotions in her eyes. Olga fucked herself and another orgasm reached its peak. then Olga takes a thicker phalos and continues to fuck her anal. Olga just as intensely fucks her ass and does not get the phalos out of the anus, but sit on it. Olga removes the tape from her mouth and fucks her mouth with the second phalos. Then Olga removes the tape from her legs, unties them and sit on the phalos with her legs apart. There is a bunch of shit in front of her and Olga decides to eat shit. Olga sits on a phalos and fucks her anal and at the same time she bends over and eats shit. She takes small portions of shit from the floor into her mouth and with the second phalos she pushes the shit deeper into her throat. thus Olga ate all the shit, one phalos in her ass and the second in her mouth. At the end, Olga spread her legs and still fucked herself in anal sex. Olga never got the phalos out of her ass until the end of the video. Olga said goodbye to you and sent a hot and dirty kiss to you. A very hot and dirty show from Olga is waiting for you.
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : VID_20210730_235528-mp4.mp4
    File Size : 971.78 MB
    Duration : 00:15:57
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 314 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    VID_20210730_235528-mp4.mp4 - 971.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Farting and a mouth full of diarrhea

Scatshop.com- Farting and a mouth full of diarrhea

Description:
    I love when she farts listen to smell its scent , we wore sexy underwear for filming this video clip . I and Olga first parade around the room showing you its charms , breast , pussy and ass . But this is only the beginning after weve posed for you , I bet Olga cancer, and enter the Olgas ass mini enema and begin to inflate Olga air , repeatedly imposed Olga ass in the air, and then explodes Olga liquid diarrhea with farting in my mouth , my mouth taking a large quantity of liquid diarrhea , fucking my face all in the shit , but I enjoy it . Again I inflated again Olga air . And Olga again explodes . Olga explodes many times my farts . Olga and I switch places and now Im bent and Olga starts to inflate me with air , and then I explode too, Olgas mouth and face , I asked Olga to drug me again, air makes Olga waiting for when I blow again loud, very loud Olga right in the mouth . In this video, a lot of diarrhea , and a lot of loud explosions out of our Asses . Were shit but were happy . Any of you can make a custom request videos and we will record for you the hottest videos in your home collection . Write your scripts for hot video shoot with our participation .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1335.mp4
    File Size : 1097.65 MB
    Duration : 00:11:18
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN1335.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Lesbian games, mouth full shit

Scatshop.com- Lesbian games, mouth full shit

Description:
    We love to caress each other with my friend Olga . I called Olga and asked her to her house and she came I told her that I want to record a hot video for our fans with her participation Olga asked what she should do . I said that we have to record the hot lesbian game I undressed and sat on the sofa I was approached by my friend Olga and I lay back on the sofa and parted her legs and Olga began to caress me between the legs of my sweet pussy , I love when I do cunnilingus . Olga caresses me and I am very excited and really want to continue , Olga turns to me ass picks up a dress and shit on my naked body liquid diarrhea , Olga how was the whole day had a stomach ache and she was tormented by the diarrhea , my body began to rastiratsa liquid shit , Olga sat down on his knees and began to lick with his tongue the shit from my body , Olga changed positions then caressed me between the legs again to lick the diarrhea out of my body . I raised my legs up and was prepanel ass and asked his girlfriend so she opened his mouth , Olga opens her mouth and I shoot liquid diarrhea directly his girlfriend in the mouth , Olga has a mouth full of shit , Olga did not expect that I will explode like a volcano liquid diarrhea In the face of Olga flows the diarrhea Oh yeah its a mouth full of shit is just fine . We are two friends and were both in the shit . So we spend the time .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1847.mp4
    File Size : 888.07 MB
    Duration : 00:09:09
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN1847.mp4 - 888.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- xx

Scatshop.com- xx

Description:
    xx
    Model:
    PaulieMaxx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 10052019mommysmears.mp4
    File Size : 538.39 MB
    Duration : 00:06:09
    Video : AVC, 12.1 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    10052019mommysmears.mp4 - 538.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- All Shit 4 U

Scatshop.com- All Shit 4 U

Description:
    I shit for you a lot of shit, all is for you, stinky and messy,playing with my pussy,peeing in your mouth.
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : allshit4u.wmv
    File Size : 218.68 MB
    Duration : 00:04:32
    Video : WMV2, 6 212 kb/s, 29.911 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 256 kb/s, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: