Page 3554 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 2554305434543504354435523553355435553556356436043654 ... LastLast
Results 35,531 to 35,540 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Masturbating and pooping

Scatshop.com- Masturbating and pooping

Description:
    Watch me push out a huge, hot pile of shit while I torture my clit with my super powerful bullet vibrator.
    So Im in a really horny, naughty mood. I know Ive been holding in an impressive load all day. I grab my most powerful vibrator because I want to shit and orgasm at the same time.
    Im so desperate to poo that some accidentally squeezes out before I even turn the camera on oopsie.
    Im amazed how much shit I squeeze out while Im playing with my clit. It makes me so horny that I decide to do something Ive never done beforeI smear my shit over my ass with my hand. Im watching myself in the mirror and it turns me on so much that I have a powerful squirting orgasm which leaves me breathless
    Model:
    Lucyhoney
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_9655-2.mov
    File Size : 1296.5 MB
    Resolution : 1536x864
    Duration : 00:19:56
    Video : AVC, 8 997 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    IMG_9655-2.mov - 1.3 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Big Noisy Poop And Pee

Scatshop.com- Big Noisy Poop And Pee

Description:
    Squatting above the toilet I push out a long soft stinky poop while squirting pee. Then I show you the mess in the toilet
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : noisy-d.mp4
    File Size : 23.27 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:01:10
    Video : AVC, 2 627 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    noisy-d.mp4 - 23.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Shit Eater

Scatshop.com- Shit Eater

Description:
    Crazy hair do and eating my shit. I have a little bit of period in my pad too, but I am more interested in what is coming out of my ass. I lay a turd on the toilet seat and play with it, stuffing some of it back into my ass hole. Soon my mouth is decorated with my brown poop and I suck and lick my dirty fingers off.
    Model:
    Juicy_Julia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ShitEater.mp4
    File Size : 323.52 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:07:40
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 5 785 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 101 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    ShitEater.mp4 - 323.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Anal with. so much shit

Scatshop.com- Anal with. so much shit

Description:
    This evening I came back from dinner and Im really excited I have a black dress, short and Ill show you no underwear I take a purple dildo and start to put me in doggy style but first look. a lot of shit . all on the floor . I touch a bit anally and the desire to enjoy it so much I take a handful of shit and smear on my great ass .. .. then on the nipples thighs the pussy the end my pussy is so wet that I have to come with a great squirting
    Model:
    Nicolettaxxx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : My-Recording_283.mp4
    File Size : 153.56 MB
    Duration : 00:16:31
    Video : AVC, 1 163 kb/s, 11.660 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    My-Recording_283.mp4 - 153.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Shit Smeared and Squirting

Scatshop.com- Shit Smeared and Squirting

Description:
    I have been trying to hold my poops in as long as I can, to the point that I am pooping in my undies by the time I turn my camera on. I have been squeezing my butt cheeks together trying to hold the messy turd in my asshole, and there are skid marks and shit smears on me already. I get into position on my belly with my legs together and struggle to pull down my undies while still keeping my poops inside me.
    I finally get comfortable to release, and it feels sooo good coming out of me. Its a hot, warm mess on the back of my thighs. What starts out as a decent sized log, turns into a runny lumpy mess shit is everywhere. I open my thighs to let the turd and the puddle that followed it run down the insides of my legs. I smash my legs together even more to spread it around. I flip over on my back and open wide, showing you my shit covered fucked hole. I am getting so hot and horny as I take what is left of the log and place it just above my cunt. I then make myself squirt all over
    I am not done though, the real orgasm is coming, and I need to play in my shit mess more. I take the log and smear and rub it all over my pussy, letting clumps of shit fall down me, covering up my cunt even more with thick shit. Now it is time to really play with my clit. I cum again, squirting even harder, managing to rub shit all into my pussy and still squirt through it with a clean stream of pussy juice.
    Model:
    LindzyPoopgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Shit-Smeared-and-Squirting.mp4
    File Size : 295.47 MB
    Duration : 00:08:07
    Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 106 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Shit-Smeared-and-Squirting.mp4 - 295.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Shit THEN Diarrhea Burst & First Big Shit

Scatshop.com- Shit THEN Diarrhea Burst & First Big Shit

Description:
    1-2 Day Shit Then Diarrhea Burst
    I had to shit so bad Half way to the bathroom I pooped some and you can see shit already in my ass crack as I squat on the toilet to shit. My tummy was really grumbling and the urge to shit came on so fast I barely made it to the toilet
    I am really vocal in this one giving lots of detail at every step in the process letting you know how good it feels and explaining whats happening with my body in the process.
    2-m Back 1st New Shit in 6mos
    This is the first video I have done in nearly 6 months and I am so glad to be back. Thank you all for the wonderful messages and encouraging words Youre all so great.
    This is an early morning video. I had just woken up and for the first time in a long time decided to go ahead and video. Im glad I did. I am grunting and pushing and really enjoying feeling myself relieve. I get so hot that I have to make myself cum after my big morning poo
    ENJOY EVERYONE
    From your favorite redhead
    Autumn Young
    Model:
    AutumnYoung
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1-28-18-2-day-diareha-and-first-shit-back.mp4
    File Size : 1349.18 MB
    Duration : 00:11:13
    Video : AVC, 16.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    1-28-18-2-day-diareha-and-first-shit-back.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Ebony Jewels New Stool Samples

Scatshop.com- Ebony Jewels New Stool Samples

Description:
    What can be said that hasnt already been said about Ebony Jewel and that azz?? Good Grief I am hypnotized anytime she gets this ass in motion Youve seen this ass, but only I have her keeping it FUNKY like this Ebony Jewel decided to make the most of her latest road trip. You know those stools they always put in your closet? Well she finds a whole new way to make them useful Enjoy as she drops two FUNKY loads while also jiggling and wiggling that delicious ass Two nice piles from the Ebony Jewel
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Ebony-Jewel-011319.mp4
    File Size : 221.3 MB
    Duration : 00:04:43
    Video : AVC, 6 027 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Ebony-Jewel-011319.mp4 - 221.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- I Love Shitting In My PantsSmearJOI

Scatshop.com- I Love Shitting In My PantsSmearJOI

Description:
    I love shitting in my pants, probably youve heard this sentence from me before. And seriously I love making mess and shitting in cute panty or even leggings as well. I wear in this vid this black and tight leggings, feel so sexy myself in them. Emphasis my round ass, and long lean legs In this clip you get lots of teasing, and sexy dirty moments of me. Such a seductive, filthy ones. I also would be so happy if you just grab your dick nice and slow and stroking yourself. How bad you wanna jerking your dick to me or to my shit covered asshole? I know youre my good and dirty boy who follow my instructions and listening to my words. Please do it now again I give you jerk of encouragement and instrctions in the video. I pucker asshole and spread ass cheeks close up to get you in naughty mood. On the other hand I need to poo so this time wanna pushing poo straight into tight leggings. But you dont stop to stroke it, ok? Watching me and stroke yourself, I tell you when faster or harder. Great shit in pants. Stinky,beautiful poo. Its kinda great to smear and soak the fabric in warm poo. You just keep focusing on my shitty pants and on your dick. Im here to satisfy you and give JOI. I smear my poo out on the leggings and on my bare ass. Make big big mess. Moving my hips, spank ass, and dance a bit to tease you. I encourage you to make yourself ready to cum. Where would you like shoot your cum? On dirty ass, poo soaked leggings ass, maybe deep into asshole? Lets choose one ? I give you cum countdown as little help and when i say out 1 you give me that cum of yours. ? Dirty, sexy, seductive leggings poo video I told you I love shitting in my pants &lt3 Enjoy it
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20181019_121212.mp4
    File Size : 878 MB
    Duration : 00:20:00
    Video : AVC, 6 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    20181019_121212.mp4 - 878.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- dump aftermath 2 burger edition

Scatshop.com- dump aftermath 2 burger edition

Description:
    watch as mariah squats down with newly painted nails , as her thick pawg ass and tight hole spreads open for one of her bigger shits in her videos as of late she then picks it up and gives it a good examine, sniff and squeeze. in the wrappers she ate of course
    Model:
    mariahmercy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : pt2pooping.mp4
    File Size : 516.68 MB
    Duration : 00:04:54
    Video : AVC, 14.5 Mb/s, 29.791 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    pt2pooping.mp4 - 516.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Jerk with my shit in your mouth

Scatshop.com- Jerk with my shit in your mouth

Description:
    This slave came to me and told me that he wanted to eat my shit But I for sure made it clear that he needs to be humble in my presence. After slapping him, I give him a short sniff of the rose that is the only source of food for him the rest of his life I make sure to pee a lot in his mouth, and sip whatever he missed from the floor. I position me over his mouth and let the log start to fall. I make him start to eat his meal, and I will for sure not accept any discomfort sounds from him. I allow him to jerk his dick, and if I am in a good mood, maybe I even let him cum with my shit being consumed. So I let him watch my pussy and ass as I give him a countdown to cum. I call another slave for cleaning my shitty ass. A tongue is softer than toilet paper.
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2017nikki_kaka06.mp4
    File Size : 721.62 MB
    Duration : 00:16:27
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 5 988 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: