Page 3536 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 2536303634363486352635343535353635373538354635863636 ... LastLast
Results 35,351 to 35,360 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Pooping and Prolapsing my Dirty Colon

Scatshop.com- Pooping and Prolapsing my Dirty Colon

Description:
    I cant hold this in much longer. I wont make you suffer with my teasing anymore, it has been days-countless meals, snacking, and farting. My belly has been growing bigger and bigger, and I have a huge stock pile of shit waiting for you, deep in my asshole.
    I bend over the kitchen table, and strip off my underwear. My asshole is already bulging out. When I spread my butt cheeks apart, my asshole is gaping wide open and noticeably filled with shit. I just have to tease you a little while longer before I give you your present, so, I bend back over the table. I continue to play with my butt, spreading my cheeks and pushing my asshole in and out, in and out until shit is poking out of it. I start groundhogging the first big turd in your face. You dont know when all of my shit will just start pouring out of me. I have been holding in logs for so long, they turn into giant clumps of shit that stretches me as I push.
    My asshole prolapses a bit as I struggle to push out-what I think-is the last of my massive shit. I grab a pen and stick it into my asshole I clench my asshole tight around the pen and hold it inside me a moment, before I swirl it around in my dirty asshole and take it out for you to see ?
    But wait, there is more poop coming out It is dense and long thick turds are coming out of me I struggle to get the last of my shit completely out of my asshole.
    I wipe my dirty, stretched out butt hole a single time and show you the toilet paper, right in your face I then tease you with my dirty rosebud, pushing it as far out as I can making you CUM with overwhelming excitement
    Model:
    LindzyPoopgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Pooping-and-Prolapsing-my-Dirty-Colon.mp4
    File Size : 1196.71 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:20:35
    Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 118 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Pooping-and-Prolapsing-my-Dirty-Colon.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Lola-Six Short Picture in Picture Pee Clips

Scatshop.com- Lola-Six Short Picture in Picture Pee Clips

Description:
    1080 HD This clip consists of six shorter pee scenes. All of the scenes were filmed in the same weekend with the same slave. They all contain a picture in picture. The picture in picture shows a closeup of the pee going into the slave. I was experimenting a bit with different gadgets. I had just gotten some stand to pee devices. In some of the clips I tried out the stand to pee devices, in others I opted for more traditional methods. There are a couple of different stand to pee devices used. Theres some spitting and some snot rockets into the slave, too. (8:33 long)
    Model:
    BratPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lola-Six-Short-Picture-in-Picture-Pee-Clips-1080-HD.wmv
    File Size : 498.46 MB
    Duration : 00:08:33
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 389 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Lola-Six-Short-Picture-in-Picture-Pee-Clips-1080-HD.wmv - 498.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Pregnant With A Turd Baby

Scatshop.com- Pregnant With A Turd Baby

Description:
    I ate way too much Now Im pregnant with a big food baby My belly feels huge So stuffed full of food that will soon turn into a healthy turd baby I wonder how long it will take this baby to come to term I know Im going to try to hold it in as long as I can The baby will tell me when its time to give birth
    For the next few days, my belly will be growing so big Soon Ill be waddling around, clenching my ass closed so I dont have a premature turd baby Being pregnant with a big stinky food baby makes me so horny I love to show off my growing belly and play with my horny pussy Each day I tell you about how I am coming along in my pregnancy. On the third day my milk comes in I take my big boobs out to show you and then I start to pump them with my breast milk pump Mmm It feels so good to feel the suction on my nipples
    Ive already started having contractions Thats when my belly starts to rumble, and my turd baby thinks its time to come out It is desperate to make its way out of my womb
    Finally the day has come Its time to give birth to my shit baby I am breathing heavy and working hard to suffer through all of those massive contractions I am feeling the need to push
    I lay down on my back and spread my legs. I pant like a pregnant lady and start to grunt and moan so loudly as I PUSH I keep pushing and pushing I am moaning and groaning trying to get the huge turd baby out of me It feels like it is ripping me open, stretching my asshole so wide With one last final push my turd baby finally is all the way out Oh its so beautiful I have the prettiest baby I love it so much
    I am one proud mama
    Please feel free to leave any positive reviews on my videos They are very helpful and encouraging Thanks
    Scat 174-Pregnant With A Turd Baby
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : shitpregancy.mp4
    File Size : 857.34 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:14:50
    Video : AVC, 7 943 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    shitpregancy.mp4 - 857.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Toilet chaos

Scatshop.com- Toilet chaos

Description:
    Today of all days when this girl is desperately need a toilet and its OUT OF ORDER There is no way she can make it to the next toilet which is in the other corridor. She tries to hurry but as she was about to turn her SHIT is already out Oh hell What a total mess..
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat1667.wmv
    File Size : 79.38 MB
    Resolution : 720x404
    Duration : 00:08:05
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 160 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    scat1667.wmv - 79.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- **Scatology Hospital** Lesbian Nurses

Scatshop.com- **Scatology Hospital** Lesbian Nurses

Description:
    All nurses in the scatology hospital must be well trained and understand the fine arts of scatology This clip shows how the nurse is introduced into the ways of scatology so she is in a position to care for other patients needing scat therapy. All nurses must get involved so as you can imagine, things get VERY messy Here is a sample of normality at the hospital when new nurse arrive.
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat1127-HD.wmv
    File Size : 1020.12 MB
    Duration : 00:23:41
    Video : VC-1, 5 744 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    scat1127-HD.wmv - 1020.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Hayami 3 in 1

Scatshop.com- Hayami 3 in 1

Description:
    Pooping in the comfort of home (3X)
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_hayami_01.mp4
    File Size : 369.49 MB
    Duration : 00:12:30
    Video : AVC, 4 002 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 126 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    agp_hayami_01.mp4 - 369.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Sugar Hills FUNKY Playtime Pt. 2

Scatshop.com- Sugar Hills FUNKY Playtime Pt. 2

Description:
    FROM THE WINDOWS TO THE WALL AWWWWW SHIT SHIT You will be singing that aloud watching these clips Enjoy as Sugar Hill comes through with one of her FUNKIEST Half Dozens as she plops, farts, and explodes all over her house Enjoy as she begins by making a mess of her kitchen floor, then proceeded back to her bedroom to let of some nice gassy farts before dropping some nice logs on her bed Enjoy as spreads that MONSTER ass of hers nice and wide so you can see as her shit shoots out her pooper A nice mix of gas, plops and diarrhea You will be abusing yourself watching this clip indeed AWW SKEET SKEET
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sugar-Hill-111716-1.mp4
    File Size : 837.68 MB
    Duration : 00:10:20
    Video : AVC, 11.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 121 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Sugar-Hill-111716-1.mp4 - 837.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Wild Sarah on toilet

Scatshop.com- Wild Sarah on toilet

Description:
    This is clip from today. Yesterday I ate McD and at first I have constipation But finally shit came out of me. Sooo big and stinky. This is not the end I make second and third too ?
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1t.wmv
    File Size : 291.3 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:09
    Video : WMV2, 1 738 kb/s
    Audio : WMA, 1 411 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    1t.wmv - 291.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- So much shit

Scatshop.com- So much shit

Description:
    My toilet slave has arrived and is ready to serve Me. He lies down, and opens his mouth ready to receive his load and it is HUGE
    Unfortunately for him, he isnt capable of handling much, and I taunt him, holding a grpgfruit sized ball of shit in My hand right in front of his face while he struggles to consume his first mouthful. He gags and struggles. and then, disaster strikes Want to find out what happens? Youll have to watch the clip
    All I will tell you is that by the end of it, I was so mad at him Punishment ensues and he will suffer for his mistake
    If you loved this clip, please leave a review, as well as on any other of My clips which you may have watched.
    Model:
    MistressEvilyne
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : so-much-shit.mp4
    File Size : 361.2 MB
    Duration : 00:07:28
    Video : AVC, 6 590 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: