Page 3525 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 2525302534253475351535233524352535263527353535753625 ... LastLast
Results 35,241 to 35,250 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Fucking and Sucking On My Big Hard Panty Poop

Scatshop.com- Fucking and Sucking On My Big Hard Panty Poop

Description:
    I am wearing my handmade pink corset with little blue flowers and my white lace DKNY panties with some fishnet thigh highs. I play peek a boo with my boobs for the camera while I tease you with my zipper. I havent shit in days and I know this is going to be a big hard shit cause I havent been drinking enough water lately. I stand above the camera to give you a view from beneath and I wiggle and shake my bif bubble butt until the poo starts to come out into my sexy mesh panties. I shake my ass in your face and I love the feeling of my big hard turds smacking against my horny pussy. I pull my panties off and reveal my big firm load to you taking such a big hard shit in my tight little corset wasnt the easiest thing ever but at the same time so very fucking erotic i am proud of the big pile of hard turds that I left in my panties and my pussy is now throbbing as I tell you how sweet it smells. and how I want you to clean my dirty poo panties for me.
    I play with my poo load. poking it and licking it and biting off a huge chunk to get a better taste of it in my mouth. I spit on it and begin to roll it between my hands forming it into a dick shaped log that I can suck on and fuck my pussy with. I get so excited thinking about having it deep inside of me and I spit on my log trying to shape it into the perfect toybut maybe I shouldnt have done that because now its too soft to stick inside.but its okay cause I find other ways to pleasure myself with my big thick turds and end up having such an amazing time getting poo all over my hands and fingering my pussy and ass with my shit Its now hours later and the smell is still very strong on my hands and I cant help but to keep sniffing them lol =-)
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : poo-fuck-hd.mp4
    File Size : 1731.75 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:11:48
    Video : AVC, 20.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    poo-fuck-hd.mp4 - 1.7 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Poop in the mouth of Yana, Alice

Scatshop.com- Poop in the mouth of Yana, Alice

Description:
    Hello our dear, dear and dear fans. In this video you want to introduce you to Carolina in the role of a dish for shit, and Jan and Alice, who eat this shit. Caroline naked lay on the table, Jan and Alice shit on her body. They sniffed their warm shit, then began to eat chocolate poo in small portions. Yana and Alice were in no hurry to eat and swallow the shit, they licked and sniffed it, bit off it in small portions, held it in its mouth and only then swallowed it. Sometimes they took a lot of shit in their mouths and their mouth and cheeks completely filled the shit and a mixture of shit and drool spilled on the chin, because it did not fit in the mouth. So Alice and Yana ate their poop, and Carolina could only enjoy the aroma of their shit. She was lying on the table all the time and felt how warm her warm shit was.
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0383.mp4
    File Size : 1199.63 MB
    Duration : 00:12:23
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN0383.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Long Humiliating Gag Clip

Scatshop.com- Long Humiliating Gag Clip

Description:
    Wearing a tight shirt and lots of thick makeup, I gag over and over on a dildo. Vomiting all over myself as I cry and curse and beg for it to be over.
    Model:
    cybertoilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : longgag.mp4
    File Size : 1747.69 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:20:00
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 213 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    longgag.mp4 - 1.7 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- ImakeBROWNhoney&lt3

Scatshop.com- ImakeBROWNhoney&lt3

Description:
    The video contains only sounds. No music.
    Sweet pantypooping in my performance. Especially for fans of brown aesthetics)
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : I-make-brown-honey.wmv
    File Size : 375.17 MB
    Duration : 00:06:31
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 422 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    I-make-brown-honey.wmv - 375.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- I panty mess with guests downstairs shhh

Scatshop.com- I panty mess with guests downstairs shhh

Description:
    I soil my green panties whilst house guests are downstairs. I poop and fart into my knickers and I push. You do HEAR MY POOP COMING OUT and see my poop come out the sides of my knickers and I keep pushing my load into into them. I panty mess on the bathroom floor. After I shit in them, I take my panties offshit rolls out as I remove them. I pick them up. Place some in the toilet and the rest in my knickers. After choosing the best poopies to show you the close ups for, I wiggle them in my panties to the camera with my cummy green panties. Dirty shitty hard ball constipated panty poop fetish video by PooGirlSofia.
    Model:
    PooGirlSofia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : I-panty-mess-with-guests-downstairs-Shhh-.mp4
    File Size : 71.33 MB
    Duration : 00:04:50
    Video : AVC, 1 898 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 152 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    I-panty-mess-with-guests-downstairs-Shhh-.mp4 - 71.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Genevas New FUNKY Feeding

Scatshop.com- Genevas New FUNKY Feeding

Description:
    Mistress Geneva is back to put you in your place again-as her toilet You want feel what its like to be a toilet, or even better as a turd in the toilet-this is your chance Geneva takes her time with this one, she makes sure you get your moneys worth when you are in her realmshe starts by jiggling that big phat ass in your face. She was a little gassy, so you get to smell and hear her FUNKY pre poop farts and poots Then watch her asshole pucker and blow kisses at you as her turds crackle and push out her ass ever so slowly Even her golden nectar and her pussy cream take their time, as instead of streaming, they just slowly drip and trickle onto your face. Enjoy your treat toilet
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Geneva-081318-1.mp4
    File Size : 432.41 MB
    Duration : 00:07:37
    Video : AVC, 7 413 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Geneva-081318-1.mp4 - 432.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Pooping At The Stop

Scatshop.com- Pooping At The Stop

Description:
    Here you can see how I shit in extreme public place-bus stop In the seat area in front of spectators. I love public pooping You also?
    I get into position to poop for you at the bench. It is really big and pushing against my butt hole. I have to push really hard and grunt and moan. Really big log comes out of me. Huh, its stinky. Here people will be surprised sitting on this heap)) More and more is coming out, and it is skinnier, but still really hard I show you my big log up close and let you see the details. Of course we didnt bring any toilet paper, so I get up and put on my leather leggings right on the dirty butt.
    Have fun watching
    Lot of Love,
    Diabolic Sigal
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 921920.mp4
    File Size : 988.95 MB
    Duration : 00:09:32
    Video : AVC, 14.3 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    921920.mp4 - 988.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Desperate To Shit Hidden Camera

Scatshop.com- Desperate To Shit Hidden Camera

Description:
    I have been living with 4 people inside of a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment for the past few days, so far so good. This morning I slept in and when I woke up I had to GO, I just couldnt wait for the toilet so I grabbed a towel, my phone to record, and bent over. I took 2 HUGE dumps and had to wipe with one of my washcloths before I could get to my baby wipes in the bathroom. I cant believe I did this but enjoy my nasty behavior P
    Model:
    BrianaBlack
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_1070.mov
    File Size : 438.27 MB
    Duration : 00:04:01
    Video : AVC, 15.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    IMG_1070.mov - 438.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Forrest Dump

Scatshop.com- Forrest Dump

Description:
    Pooping outside while hiking on 4 different days Four poops in this clip. I love pooping outside. Please let me know if you like this and I will film more of my outdoor shits
    Model:
    SexyFlatulence
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scatshop_outside.mp4
    File Size : 117.62 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:03:07
    Video : AVC, 5 174 kb/s, 29.069 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 103 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    scatshop_outside.mp4 - 117.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Hot poop straight into your mouth

Scatshop.com- Hot poop straight into your mouth

Description:
    Hello to all our fans and friends. in this video you will see Yana, Caroline and Alice taking shit straight into their mouths from their friends ass. Three girlfriends settled down on the couch and each took turns licking each others ass, then opened her mouth and took the warm shit of her friend directly into her mouth and face. They completely accepted everything that did not get into the mouth, remained on the face and then the friend sat down and smeared shit on her face and forced her to lick her dirty ass. We know that you love such hot videos from us, so we are waiting for you to visit us, we are happy to spend time in front of the camera for you, it also excites and turns us on. Have a nice view
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0109-mp4.mp4
    File Size : 528.97 MB
    Duration : 00:08:38
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 363 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: