Page 35 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745851355351035 ... LastLast

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello my little kitties!) After a long absence (in order to please you my amazing video) I made you something special!) How about you ate (or licked, and felt the flavor) my sweet shit right out of my mouth? I will gladly feed you this dessert, my beautiful shit with my hot saliva!) As always, stunning video quality for a low price just for you!) Stay tuned on this front as always, lots of new content!) Love you!) *bark*
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 8 min 17 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 489 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me tell you i really need to shit and your the lucky one that gets to watch..
    i pull my latex leggings now and get completley naked before peeing and then pushing out a big shit..
    I show you it then the smear it thick all over my pretty little face before licking it some and chewing it close up for you..
    I then smear my shit over my big boobs and smear on my tummy and pussy before making myself cum hard for you.. the sound of my wet pussy is amazing.
    I then chew my shit some more before sticking a gag in my mouth and cumming all over again
    I love being a kinky scat girl
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 14 min 4 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 679 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is an older video, done back in 2017, which was my very first extreme piss play. Watch as I piss in my almost full piss bottle, and proceed to pour it all over myself. I play around and spread the piss all over myself, talking dirty the entire time about my very first experience. Masturbation is included in this video, as well as my first taste of piss.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 10 min 9 s
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

While Gwens mom is still home she goes into the restroom to sit on the toilet and show off her cute feet for the camera. She rubs her cunt and acts like her silly, cute self. She stands to show herself removing her bra and showing off her butt and asshole that shes about to push her warm and mushy poop out of. Sitting on the toilet she pushes her poop out and rubs her cunt before she lets out a nice piss that leaves her cunt wet. Her mom has left home at this point, buying her time to see how dirty she can get. Turning around to show the camera her dirty asshole, she rubs and fingers herself with the strong smell of her poop lingering in the room. She has her fingers dirtied, leaning over the toilet bowl she rubs her dirty fingers on her tongue and sticks them down her throat, closing her lips around them until her tongue is stained brown. Spitting into the toilet bowl, the taste is nasty! Her mom comes home soon after and she has to stop recording her fun act! Its fun playing and not knowing when mom will be back home!
    Models: GwenyT

Duration: 9 min 56 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 648 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So I had to poop pretty bad. I just ate a bunch of tacos and there was a lot of pressure built up and it needed to come out. I tried pissing in my panties to relieve some of the pressure but it just wasn't enough. I had to fill these panties up like a good little dirty girl ? . Watch me pee and shit then dig it all out of my panties so I could show you how big of a load I dropped in them. It was nasty good!!!! I tried my best to hold it but when I bend over and show u my brown eye you can see it peeking out because my ass was ready to give birth to a nice smelly turd!! This clip has desperation, pissing, shitting and poo play!
    Models: Alicia1983june

Duration: 7 min 47 s
    Size: 462 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi, guys! Im glad and excited you are here. Ok, what you about to see in this video? Well, first I am wearing little black dress, high heels and transparent white panties. I am showing my ass and then I do panty poop. Oh, yes! The warm shit comes out of my ass straight into panties. I start play with my shit, put finger in my shitty ass. I smear it over my ass, pussy and face as well. The smell was so good so I couldnt resist of doing so. I take off panties and continue to please myself. Even my pussy got wet. In the end I put these dirty panties back. Thats so sensual right? If you like it please support me. Your support is my motivation!
    xoxo
    Linda
    Models: sexyass

Duration: 8 min 6 s
    Size: 481 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch as I projectile vomit on my dildo and all over my bathtub as I deep throat my dildo. I let absolutely everything come up nude in my bathtub for your viewing pleasure.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 6 min 21 s
    Size: 671 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Had corned beef and cabbage and i knew just getting up to go to the bathroom it was gonna be a messy one!
    Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 3 min 16 s
    Size: 85.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Powerful morning diarrhea in the mouth of a slave after a laxative. Alina prepared for the toilet slave a new test she dined supper and drank two tablets of laxative for the night. And in the early morning cleared her rectum in the mouth of a slave. Poorly digested dumplings, spinach and other food fell into the mouth of a slave. At the end, Alina spit in the dirty and smelly mouth of the toilet slave she gave his mouth a delicious and clean saliva.
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 21 min 7 s
    Size: 678 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It might be getting cold outside, but Zelda is turning up the heat!! Enjoy four of her hottest clips as she brings her usual goodies and from new angles!! Enjoy as she gets fully nude in several scenes as well. Enjoy as she spreads nice and wide to release those massive logs she is known for!! Then enjoy as she saves the best for last as she get on all fours to release some serious snakes! One of her most exotic EFRO clips as of yet!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 15 min 2 s
    Size: 900 MiB
    Download From AnzFile