Page 3463 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 2463296333633413345334613462346334643465347335133563 ... LastLast
Results 34,621 to 34,630 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Standing, Stripping and Shitting

Scatshop.com- Standing, Stripping and Shitting

Description:
    Full body angle, I walk into the frame and begin sensually stripping off my clothes, one by one. Once Im naked, I spread my ass cheeks and begin to piss and shit. A LOT of poop comes out, as I havent gone in 2 days.. Its fairly soft and too irresistible to smear, so I lean down and after fingering my shit covered whole, I paint my ass cheek with the stinky poop.
    Model:
    JessicaKay
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : kitchen20914.mp4
    File Size : 128.46 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:04:16
    Video : AVC, 4 043 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    kitchen20914.mp4 - 128.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Big Daily Dumps

Scatshop.com- Big Daily Dumps

Description:
    Follow my toilet habits over the course of several days and savor the lovely view of my bum pushing out those huge loads I am known for
    Model:
    peteuse
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : graphicdailydumps.mp4
    File Size : 191.7 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:12:33
    Video : AVC, 2 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    graphicdailydumps.mp4 - 191.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Toting my ass full of shit

Scatshop.com- Toting my ass full of shit

Description:
    Playing with a dildo inside an asshole full of soft shit is such an amazing feeling
    Model:
    TheHealthyWhores
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : FullSizeRender-6.mov
    File Size : 117.28 MB
    Resolution : 728x1382
    Duration : 00:01:30
    Video : AVC, 10.7 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 88.8 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- 69 a mouth full of shit

Scatshop.com- 69 a mouth full of shit

Description:
    My new friend Alice and I really love to caress each other in position 69 is a lesbian pose , we completely naked but we dont like to wear clothes . We started kissing with my friend Alice after that I lay back and Alice got on top of me and we began to caress each other in position 69 , fucking she is a sweet girl , she is so great at that I love when I caress between my legs and my ass , I caress his girlfriend and she caresses me , while mutual caresses we shit each others mouth , Alice shits me about Yes Alice has diarrhea, and my mouth was filled with liquid diarrhea and I shit and Alice licks the shit from my dirty asshole . We do not stop and continue to caress each other , we love to play dirty games with my new friend .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN6818.mp4
    File Size : 992.5 MB
    Duration : 00:10:13
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN6818.mp4 - 992.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- 3 huge poops

Scatshop.com- 3 huge poops

Description:
    3 of my biggest ever poops.
    Two are filmed from the front with me squatting. And the third is filmed from behind as I bend over.
    One is super LONG, one is super THICK, and one starts off solid and then turns super SLOPPY
    Model:
    Lucyhoney
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_2862.mov
    File Size : 671.52 MB
    Duration : 00:06:15
    Video : AVC, 14.8 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 201 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    IMG_2862.mov - 671.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Valentine Gift Diaper

Scatshop.com- Valentine Gift Diaper

Description:
    Goddess is pooping,peeing nasty in diaper and pink plastic pantes messy shit, coming out of diaper, nice skidmarks,masturbating and getting really wet and horny of messy diaper when thinking how you are excited of her full messy diaper In different angels She encourages you to cum on diaper ? Happy Valentines Day
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : valentinediaper.wmv
    File Size : 1250.31 MB
    Duration : 00:24:25
    Video : WMV2, 6 610 kb/s, 30.051 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 256 kb/s, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    valentinediaper.wmv - 1.2 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Dinner

Scatshop.com- Dinner

Description:
    DIVIDED FOR 2 PARTS.PREPARE YOUR MEMORY DEVICE 24:42mincompressed full version is available too. Custom request Chew and spit shit, urine mouthwash First there will be a covered table with plate fork, knife and spoon.
    Youll enter the room, dressed up with a sexy outfit, for example a mini skirt and high-heels. Before you sit down on a chair at the table
    you look in the camera and tell me, how hungry and horny you are for your creamy steamy shit,
    Then you begin slowly to play with your beautiful breasts that you get out and lick your finger, continuing to showing and telling me, that you cannot wait to play and eat your delicious meal.
    When you are finally ready to serve your meal, you will stand up, get your skirt up, showing your wonderfull ass and shit directly on your plate.
    You will sit down and smell and moan at your delicious meal.
    Before you begin to enjoy and eat your meal, youre going to stroke a finger in your shit and lick it. I wanna see, how much you enjoy it
    and how horny you are to eat it up (hmmm, i love the smell and taste of my shit)
    But dont forget a Glas for your champagne, Ana. You are going to serve yourself a drink, too
    Now you can begin with your dinner. You will start with a small piece of shit,you will take bigger pieces with the spoon or the fork, depending on the consistency, in your mouth. chewing it.
    You will reposition your camera after serving to take close-ups during the meal, but you can decide which position is better.
    Youll let some of your shit run out of your mouth and suck up again.
    At the end youll clean the plate with your finger and lick them and lick the plate directly with your tongue
    Enjoy)
    xoxox
    Model:
    Anna_Coprofield
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Part1AnnasDinner-1.mp4
    File Size : 744.51 MB
    Duration : 00:06:01
    Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Part1AnnasDinner-1.mp4 - 744.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Fuck The Shit Out Of My Ass Please

Scatshop.com- Fuck The Shit Out Of My Ass Please

Description:
    I wear white nylon stockings on with thong. Do you remember when I taught you how to Fuck my dirty ass few weeks ago? It was lot of fun. I guess or relationship its just got dirtier by the time and we could step on the next level, dont you think? I have filthy fantasy again which will come true by you. I would teach you something just a little bit different thing. I mean I wanna share my other dirty fantasy with you how to do step by step. I want you to fuck my shit out of my ass, could you do that for me? How does it sound? You know how much I love you and trust you well have lots of fun just dont hesitate. I tease you in doggy,pull aside my thong do you like it? Slide nice and slow finger my ass, i see you remember how can give me pleasure. I finger for awhile my ass then laying on back and keep playing with while talking to you dirty and sexy. I tell you how to excite and lick my pussy. Youre getting hard, dont you? Can you feel my poo by your finger? Good. I suck on my dildo and penetration into butt hole. You do a great job, just fucking me please, fuck the shit out of me. I release a nice and big poo during asshole fuck, then keep playing around and gaping time to time for you. I feel you pretty close to cum, dont you? Your balls hit my pussy which is so good. Cum deep inside my ass. At the end I knee on doggy and gaping, farting few times before say sending kisses. Its kind of role play and continuation of the I teach you to fuck my dirty asshole video Have fun
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0721.mp4
    File Size : 1469.83 MB
    Duration : 00:20:14
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN0721.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Smoothie shit

Scatshop.com- Smoothie shit

Description:
    My asshole is too big haha I make some brown smoothie on you.
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : e99.mp4
    File Size : 415.04 MB
    Duration : 00:05:04
    Video : AVC, 11.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 320 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    e99.mp4 - 415.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- MY RECORD Biggest Creamy & Swirly Soft Serve

Scatshop.com- MY RECORD Biggest Creamy & Swirly Soft Serve

Description:
    A BIG SHOCKER A MONSTER softservequeen is born
    Completely unexpected massive shit that pipes out of my asshole smoother than any soft serve machine. This video brought the realization that my shits are massive, gooey, and all things creamy. It feels like my shit wont stop coming out, Im euphoric but miserable
    Heat comes off my poo and steams up this full cup. The thought of anything warm coming out of my body makes me melt and I am addicted. I want more shits. I want a toilet slave to eat all of the creamy poo coming out of my ass. I want to pipe it in his mouth and make him finish it before he can look me in the eye and say thank you.
    Model:
    softservequeen
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Biggest-Soft-Serve-4.24.mp4
    File Size : 50.68 MB
    Duration : 00:01:38
    Video : AVC, 4 122 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 204 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: