Page 3437 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 2437293733373387342734353436343734383439344734873537 ... LastLast
Results 34,361 to 34,370 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Aleisha Messy Diaper Masturbation

Scatshop.com- Aleisha Messy Diaper Masturbation

Description:
    Aleisha comes come after a hard day carrying a plastic bag full of diapers. Shes tired, but looking as cute and sexy as ever-check out her butt in those tight jeans when shes in the kitchen You can tell what she has planned to relieve the stresses of the day, as she takes one of the diapers out of the bag, holding it to her face and playing with it briefly. She checks her phone for messages and drinks a glass of water before stripping off to start her fun
    Her butt looks even sexier out of her jeans and panties, as does her perfectly shaped and shaved pussy. Lying back on the couch in the living room, she ties back her hair and then diapers herself. Then she takes off her top, and swaps it for a loose fitting open cardigan, so she may as well be totally naked except for her diaper. Having put the diaper on has made her pussy glow, so first order of the day is to give it some attention-first through her diaper and then with her hands directly on her clit. The pinkness of her pussy betrays her sexual arousal, and stands out against the color of her thighs.
    But then its time for some pooping fun, so she tapes the diaper back on and gives her sexy little butt a playful slap. Despite the cold, she removes her cardigan so thats shes fully naked apart from the diaper and bends over on the bed. Grunts and groans and squelchy noises start immediately, as she fills her diaper with a nice warm slippery mess. Then having done the deed, she sits on the floor with her legs apart and declares Im going to play with my poop
    First she pulls the diaper up tight between her legs and wriggles her butt on the floor. She gets some on her hands and wipes it on her legs, and gives her clit a quick rub. Then she puts the diaper back on, stands up and gives another little push. Being the dirty girl she is, she mashes the poopy diaper against her butt and then even puts her hand down the back, directly into the mess, wiping it on herself and the diaper
    Sitting down on a chair she rubs the front of the diaper against her pussy, and then stands with one foot up on the chair to do the same thing. The idea is to rub the poop on all over her pussy and the insides of her thighs as she also plays with her nipples. Then with the diaper back on, she sits on the chair again and gets into some serious masturbation-the poopy mess clearly visible all over her legs. The nipples on her breasts are as hard as ricks, and she touches and squishes them to increase her pleasure. With her other hand directly on her clit, and her butt on the poopy nappy, Aleisha reaches her first orgasm of the evening. But shes not done yet, and wants more
    She turns around, straddling the chair backwards. Holding onto the back rest for support, she rocks back and forwards vigorously in a very sex scene, and possibly reaching a second small orgasm. As Aleisha puts it I fucked my poop
    Leaving the poop covered chair she moves to the floor, and leans back against the wall. Now shes going for the big one-the main orgasm of the evening Aleisha is one seriously hot chick, and the fact that she loves to poop in diapers only makers her hotter. Shes a very dirty girl too, shown without doubt at the very end of the movie, as she puts her dirty poop and cum stained finger into her mouth
    Model:
    MessyGirls
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : MessyDiaperMessturbation-1.mp4
    File Size : 376.75 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:20:36
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 2 410 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 144 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    MessyDiaperMessturbation-1.mp4 - 376.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- 246-MISTRESS GAIA-SMALLEST DETAILS OF SHIT

Scatshop.com- 246-MISTRESS GAIA-SMALLEST DETAILS OF SHIT

Description:
    Today youll see every detail, when I use my personal toilet, since when he drinks my pee completely until he will receive my shit.
    Oggi vedrai ogni minimo dettaglio, quando uso il mio cesso personale, da quando beve completamente la mia pip� a quando ricevera la mia merda.
    Model:
    padronagaia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : shitthesmallestdetails.mov
    File Size : 0.06 GB / 64.69 MB / 67 836 423 bytes
    Duration : 00:04:01

Download VIDEO:
    shitthesmallestdetails.mov - 64.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Accident and pissing in the Park

Scatshop.com- Accident and pissing in the Park

Description:
    Walk on the street ended up that I very much wanted to use the toilet I found a secluded place and began to piss and shit outdoors . After my ass out the crap on it came large flies will Write for you a custom video of your script , ready to bring to life almost anything you want , any fantasy on the theme of the toilet . Do not hesitate to write , Im waiting for your scripts for filming .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSC_0009.mp4
    File Size : 684.89 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:07:02
    Video : AVC, 13.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSC_0009.mp4 - 684.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Masturbation with a chair leg liquid accident

Scatshop.com- Masturbation with a chair leg liquid accident

Description:
    Really like something new and different , this time I masturbate clitoris with a chair leg and simultaneously shitting liquid shit . For fans of extreme sports )
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSC_0005.mp4
    File Size : 777.3 MB
    Duration : 00:08:01
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSC_0005.mp4 - 777.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Loud Kitchen Floor Farts

Scatshop.com- Loud Kitchen Floor Farts

Description:
    Enough Giant Farts to BLOW YOUR MIND &ampEARS (Maybe even make your cock blow a load). Seriouslythese are some of the LOUDEST and STINKIEST Farts Ive ever emitted. Not really any down time in this video If Im filming, Im farting. Youll love it.This video includes- Farting, Wet Farts, Loud Bassy Farts, Red thong, Multicolored Fishnets, Smell fetish, All of the sexiness
    Model:
    VeronicaSteam
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Loud-Kitchen-Floor-Farts.wmv
    File Size : 300.24 MB
    Duration : 00:05:00
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 373 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Loud-Kitchen-Floor-Farts.wmv - 300.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Early Morning Extra Long Shits Compilation

Scatshop.com- Early Morning Extra Long Shits Compilation

Description:
    Like clockwork I am running to the bathroom just after enjoying a cup of coffee right after breakfast each day this week.
    My shits have been extremely thick and long this week and nearly endless
    I have been stuffing my face with delicious Thai and Chinese food all week and have been nonstop going
    I have been pushing log after log out multiple times a day.
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Model:
    xrussianbeautyx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Early-Morning-Plops.mp4
    File Size : 707.65 MB
    Duration : 00:09:34
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Early-Morning-Plops.mp4 - 707.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Begging To Be Used

Scatshop.com- Begging To Be Used

Description:
    My service slave has been getting notions above his station. He has been watching My scat videos online and getting jealous of all My toilet slaves. As he holds My ashtray fro Me while I do My emails and smoke a cigarette, he asks Me if he can be My toilet. He sounds so timid that I doubt whether he really wants it or whether its just silly fantasy. In order to be certain that he really wants it, I make him beg and grovel until he finally sounds believable to Me. He thinks its going to be so easy they always do. But hes in for a big surprise. I lie him down on the ground and piss all over his hard cock and his body in an endless amber stream.. He is clearly amazed at the quantity of urine that I can produce, as it seems never ending. Eventually, I sit on his face and make him lick My swollen asshole. Theres so much shit waiting to come out that its bursting at the seams I shit straight into his mouth, and it looks just like soft serve ice cream being pumped into an ice cream cone. There is so much shit that it cant even fit into his mouth. With My face inches from his, I gently coax him into consuming My shit. My soft, hypnotic voice, My beautiful refined British accent, and My sensually dripping spit into his open, shit filled mouth all help him consume. When he has eaten enough to satisfy Me for a first timer, I make him smear the remainder of My shit on his cock, and jerk himself off until he cums. Its My favourite way for My toilets to show their appreciation for My gift to them.
    I love this video, Its so hot and you can really sense the connection between My slave and I. I made sure to really get the shit coming out in graphic detail, as I know you all like that so much. If you loved this clip, please leave a review, as well as on any other of My clips which you may have watched.
    Model:
    MistressEvilyne
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : begging-to-be-used.mp4
    File Size : 943.78 MB
    Duration : 00:20:41
    Video : AVC, 6 219 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    begging-to-be-used.mp4 - 943.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Mouth Full Of Shit Combo Clip BOGO 25 mins

Scatshop.com- Mouth Full Of Shit Combo Clip BOGO 25 mins

Description:
    21 minute long super hot and dirty combo clip. Watch me fuck and suck my dirty suction dong and then suck on and attempt to deepthroat one of my firm turds Awesome discount when you buy this combo clip,save lots of money
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : csuck720.mp4
    File Size : 788.21 MB
    Duration : 00:25:04
    Video : AVC, 4 220 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 172 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    csuck720.mp4 - 788.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL "?oments of poop COMPL3T3

Scatshop.com- SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL "?oments of poop COMPL3T3

Description:
    Shit-Poop compilation from over 70 videos, from all three season (1vol1season,1vol2season,3vol3season)
    You may buy these awesome collection with incredible SALE. SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL ?oments of poop COMPLETE including:
    1) SweetBettyParlour ?oments of poop vol 1
    There is most epic project in my store, shitting moments (moments where i shitting) from over 100 video* Stunning collection for all my fans, i had hard work on it. Over 30min* of incredible, hot and tasty shit from my ass. You see all my stuff, creame, rock, liquid, soft from brown to yelow from ocean of shit to one big hard turd. Now all your fantasies be real. After you buy it please rate and leave a comment with your review and opinion about that movie, stay tuned love you)
    * That video is FIRST PART (vol 1) in this video you see ALL shit moments from FIRST season (over 20 videos) from My appetizing and tasty shit closeup to Big Stinky Pile on my Face (3 videos from first season without sound) PS: SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL ?oments of poop vol 2 (with ALL video from second season) and SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL ?oments of poop vol 3 (with ALL video from third season) coming soon You may buy it on parts, or you may waiting and buy SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL ?oments of poop COMPLETE (with ALL VIDEOS FROM SWEETBETTYPARLOUR) if you have any ideas about collections, or you have question dont hesitate and write me) Im not bite =** Thanks for watching, stay tuned and check my store for updates) *bark*
    2)SweetBettyParlour ?oments of poop vol 2
    There is most epic project in my store, shitting moments (moments where i shitting) from over 100 video* Stunning collection for all my fans, i had hard work on it. Over 30min* of incredible, hot and tasty shit from my ass. You see all my stuff, creame, rock, liquid, soft from brown to yelow from ocean of shit to one big hard turd. Now all your fantasies be real. After you buy it please rate and leave a comment with your review and opinion about that movie, stay tuned love you)
    * That video is FIRST PART (vol 1) in this video you see ALL shit moments from FIRST season (over 20 videos) from My appetizing and tasty shit closeup to Big Stinky Pile on my Face (3 videos from first season without sound) PS: SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL ?oments of poop vol 2 (with ALL video from second season) and SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL ?oments of poop vol 3 (with ALL video from third season) coming soon You may buy it on parts, or you may waiting and buy SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL ?oments of poop COMPLETE (with ALL VIDEOS FROM SWEETBETTYPARLOUR) if you have any ideas about collections, or you have question dont hesitate and write me) Im not bite =** Thanks for watching, stay tuned and check my store for updates) *bark*
    3)SweetBettyParlour ?oments of poop vol 3
    SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL ?oments of poop vol 3
    * That video is THIRD PART (vol 3) in this video you see ALL shit moments from THIRD season (over 30 videos) from N1ght Scat TRiP to sh1?Nsh1? (2 in 1) (Video contains soundtrack music) PS:SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL ?oments of poop vol 1 (with ALL video from first season) LIVE NOW (and you may buy it) and SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL ?oments of poop vol 2 (with ALL video from second season) LIVE NOW (and you may buy it) You may buy it on parts, or you may waiting and buy SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL ?oments of poop COMPLETE (with ALL VIDEOS FROM ALL 3 SEASONS SWEETBETTYPARLOUR) if you have any ideas about collections, or you have question dont hesitate and write me) Im not bite =** Thanks for watching, stay tuned and check my store for updates) *bark*
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : SweetBettyParlour-SPECIAL-vol-1.wmv
    File Size : 630.91 MB
    Duration : 00:11:40
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 345 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    SweetBettyParlour-SPECIAL-vol-1.wmv - 630.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Caroline Alice and Yana in jeans

Scatshop.com- Caroline Alice and Yana in jeans

Description:
    I Carolina and Alice decided to record for you another video in which we shoot shit and piss in jeans , after we filled our jeans shit and urine we change jeans and again posing for you . We wore your favorite jeans and started to pose for you to arrange an erotic show , the first of their jeans to demonstrate volunteered Caroline , Caroline walks in the room takes various poses , showing taverna jeans , after the demonstration jeans Carolina gets cancer and takes off with his ass jeans spreads her ass and shows you her white ass , then Caroline wears jeans and we change , followed by Carolina his jeans and ass demonstriruet Alice , Alice goes around the room , showing you my jeans , Alice also takes off her jeans showing you her white clean ass, after demonstrating Alice also puts the jeans back on her ass , now its my turn Im also strolling around the room showing you their jeans are also removed from my ass jeans and show you my clean white ass after the demonstration, I again put the jeans back on your ass , and come to me, Alice and Caroline , I am the first who started to shoot the shit and piss in jeans , my feet drain a trickle of urine on the jeans leaving wet footprints , so did my jeans are full of shit , I withdraw from his ass jeans and show you my dirty ass , and jeans full of shit behind me did the same thing with Carolina and Alice the girls also took turns vystrelnut in your jeans by shit and urine , their jeans were also wet from urine, they also show you their dirty from shit jeans and Asses , at the end of the video we change jeans and posing for you again .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0129.mp4
    File Size : 1385.06 MB
    Duration : 00:14:17
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: