Page 3417 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 24172917331733673407341534163417341834193427346735173917 ... LastLast
Results 34,161 to 34,170 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Lick My Dirty Dong and Shit JOI

Scatshop.com- Lick My Dirty Dong and Shit JOI

Description:
    Talking dirty and vibing my pussy til i get super turned on. Then I pull out my big dong and penetrate my ass as deeply as I can while telling you to stroke your dick and talking about how the huge toy feels deep in my ass. I vibe my pussy til i come hard. Encouraging and instructing you to come with me I continue fucking my ass til I pull it out and it is nice and dirty with shit. I lick some poop off of my dong and show you my shitty tongue. Then I sit on the edge of my bed to push out a nice sized soft poo onto the ground. I give you a nice long view of my pile of poop.
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : shit-dong.wmv
    File Size : 525.39 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:09:28
    Video : VC-1, 24.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    shit-dong.wmv - 525.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- A Vid For Mom &lt3

Scatshop.com- A Vid For Mom &lt3

Description:
    *ahem* This is Gwen speaking I made a video for my mom Shes always so jealous when the boys are over and theyre all over me and not even paying attention to her, they may be a bit young for her, but I can tell how turned on she is at the thought.. So Im showing her how to be a disgusting cunt just like me.
    I piss into a cup and drink it, this is easy, it tastes so good to me, it makes me giggle to think of making my mom do it and watching her gag at the taste. I keep drinking because I need to fill up my belly for later
    I then lean over the bathtub and let out a huge embarrassing fart, right before I start having explosive and runny poop. I bet at this point in the video my mom is starting to squirm and get queasy, but also cant stop watching.. I spread my stinky warm mess all over my cunt and asshole, I tell my mom that this is what boys like, they like girls who will do things that other girls wont. And that she needs to do whatever they want her to do. (I know this is making her very wet)
    I climb into the bathtub, this is my favorite part This is where I show her how to be extra messy, degrading and how to stay skinny so guys will stay attracted to you.. (unlike her, shes such a fat cow). I dip her toothbrush into my cup of piss and then I gag myself with it, spewing liquid vomit all over my body. Over and over, theres so much coming out I know shes touching her cunt by now, wanting to be just like me and do these disgusting and humiliating things with me for my friends.. and I cant help but rub my shit and puke covered cunt at the thought of her wanting to do these things.
    At the end of the video I show her what a complete mess my body is, and the bathroom. My shit is on the floor, my puke is in the bathtub, I even peed in the trashcan and wiped my shitty asshole and threw away the used toilet paper in there She has so much to clean when she gets home. Ill also be waiting in my room, still disgusting and messy, shell be cleaning me off today right after she shoves her stupid face into my holes
    XOXO,
    Gwen
    Model:
    GwenyT
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_7741.mov
    File Size : 1256.37 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:31
    Video : AVC, 9 267 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 207 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    IMG_7741.mov - 1.2 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- My Most Painful and Hardest Shit EverOutdoor

Scatshop.com- My Most Painful and Hardest Shit EverOutdoor

Description:
    Very early morning was. I felt have to poo but got only the feeling. I didnt expect for this painful and hard turd ever. I always take care what i eat and drink, whats very important for me. I made this video outdoor at my balcony. I dont talk too much because i hadnt much time but for sure youll enjoy this video. I wear my lovely red thong and show up pussy, then puckering asshole. You able to see my turd just would opening wide my asshole. I lay on my back and start to pushing out very hard my most painful and compact turd ever. I cannot believe it how much pain have in my asshole. Its broken I feel.Pushing out and i get some tears into eyes. So big, and painful beautiful brown turd. Its worth the pain ? After pooping i show the poo and you can admire it. I love it. Also wipe my ass after pooping. ? Have fun &lt3
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20181018_062640.mp4
    File Size : 287.15 MB
    Duration : 00:06:31
    Video : AVC, 6 009 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    20181018_062640.mp4 - 287.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Selfie Golden Shower Before Going Out in Wet Clothes

Scatshop.com- Selfie Golden Shower Before Going Out in Wet Clothes

Description:
    I was about to go run some errands when i felt the urge to pee pretty bad. i was feeling a bit horny so i stripped and peed in a glass jar, then i get dressed and pour the jar of pee all over my clothed body. I rub my body through my pee soaked clothing then strip it off so i can finger my pissy pussy to orgasm. after that i am still feeling pretty naughty so i put my pee drenched clothes back on to go out and run my errands
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : pee-play.mov
    File Size : 148.72 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:14:50
    Video : AVC, 1 250 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    pee-play.mov - 148.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Brown enema puke and piss

Scatshop.com- Brown enema puke and piss

Description:
    Lady Kinky Lisa put some water in her asshole and shits water wich becomes brown in slaves mouth, she also pukes a litlle in his mouth and let him drink her piss.
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : lisakakanov2015_02.wmv
    File Size : 376.8 MB
    Duration : 00:09:43
    Video : VC-1, 5 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 6 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    lisakakanov2015_02.wmv - 376.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Big mess in my leggings

Scatshop.com- Big mess in my leggings

Description:
    Wearing tight grey leggingsteasingsquatting. I take a big warm shit in them and show off the mess. My warm shit feels so good against my ass.
    Model:
    TinaAmazon
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : grey.mp4
    File Size : 1694.74 MB
    Duration : 00:11:36
    Video : AVC, 20.3 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 117 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    grey.mp4 - 1.7 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Daddy, Play with My Dirty Shitty AssFinger Licking

Scatshop.com- Daddy, Play with My Dirty Shitty AssFinger Licking

Description:
    I was waiting for you Daddy all day long. So I just sitting in my bedroom and wait for you. Then finally you get back home, and your little dirty princess is very naughty and horny. I wanna show you something Daddy, I know for first sounds will be weird but youll love my dirty and naughty thoughts. Do you wanna hear it Daddy? Dont be afraid just listen to me. I want that you to finger and fuck my dirty asshole after a big pooping. Make me so messy Daddy. I showing off my naked body, ass, asshole, and tits turning around and show up close to cam again. Then I lay on my back lift up both legs and you can take a pleasure in my beautiful asshole Daddy. I start to poo on my bed and coming out a stinky, smelly big poo. HmmmHow much you love watching me till I poo for you? I see on your face its turn you on so much, am I right? finishing poo then turn back to cam and start to fingering my shitty asshole. I want Daddy feel your finger in my asshole, come on closer and finger me then fuck me hard till I cum. I slide double finger into my ass, and its feel so good Daddy. You do it very well. Please fuck me till I cum. It was so much pleasure to fingering my asshole and you can see on my face how much I enjoy it. You can hear the sound of my juicy ass when I finger. At the end I just clean my dirty fingers and smearing poo on tongue. Lick them till being clean ? Sexy dirty video ? Enjoy them
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20171004_100214.mp4
    File Size : 416.88 MB
    Duration : 00:14:05
    Video : AVC, 4 002 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    20171004_100214.mp4 - 416.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Carina White Panty Load

Scatshop.com- Carina White Panty Load

Description:
    Carina is sexy messy shitting in sexy satin white panties
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : carinawhitepantyshit.wmv
    File Size : 138.93 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:10:16
    Video : VC-1, 1 882 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    carinawhitepantyshit.wmv - 138.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- The new adventures of the three girls in jeans

Scatshop.com- The new adventures of the three girls in jeans

Description:
    Jan Alice and Carolina arrange for you another show in jeans, you like to watch when three girls shit and piss in jeans then demonstrate their dirty Asses with nimaya with each other jeans, then this video is for you . This time we decided to record for you hot videos in jeans , the first video we pose for you , then we stand cancer on your knees and take off each others jeans and show you my pure white ass , after that we wear each others jeans, and Alice is cancer on top of her to catch Carolina and the Carolina Jan and the girls take turns shitting and pissing in jeans , on their feet teket urine leaving slidy jeans , after that girls again, it becomes a cancer and removed from each other jeans and show you their dirty jeans and a dirty ass .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN6832-1.mp4
    File Size : 1104.39 MB
    Duration : 00:11:23
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN6832-1.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Hairy, Messy Girl

Scatshop.com- Hairy, Messy Girl

Description:
    I tease you by puckering my asshole in and out and then I poop and pee on the floor. I DP myself with my two dildos, one in cunt and one in butt, I fuck myself and talk to you. Showing angles with my poop in it, at the end I have a huge orgasm where I shake and cant help but to bite down on my lip.
    Model:
    GwenyT
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : D1A9975E-C570-48B1-810C-B5577E81DBA7.mov
    File Size : 910.75 MB
    Duration : 00:12:20
    Video : AVC, 10.1 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 224 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: