Page 3408 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 24082908330833583398340634073408340934103418345835083908 ... LastLast
Results 34,071 to 34,080 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- The process of withdrawal of shit out of my ass ( wide-open anus ) .

Scatshop.com- The process of withdrawal of shit out of my ass ( wide-open anus ) .

Description:
    If you are interested and want to consider in detail the whole process of exit of shit from my anus , then this video is for you . In this video I am naked kneeling beginning to shit , video shooting is very close to every one of you was able to consider the most interesting moments , when the woman goes to the toilet . And in this video clip you will hear out of my ass, gases ) I fart like it very much
    Model:
    DirtyGirlMary
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : MOV04643.mp4
    File Size : 968.59 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:09:59
    Video : AVC, 13.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    MOV04643.mp4 - 968.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Black skirt laying sideways log

Scatshop.com- Black skirt laying sideways log

Description:
    Wearing a short black skirt and black thighs and heels. Teasing with my long legs and perfect ass. Then I lay on my side ass facing the camera and push out a thick log.
    Model:
    TinaAmazon
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : blk-skirt-thick-log-nov.mov
    File Size : 1600.21 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:09:14
    Video : AVC, 24.1 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 105 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    blk-skirt-thick-log-nov.mov - 1.6 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Three girls shit and piss in jeans

Scatshop.com- Three girls shit and piss in jeans

Description:
    We are three friends, Jan, Alice and Caroline are throwing you a show in jeans . I and my girlfriend put jeans first we pose for you in jeans showing you how they look dressed up on our feet and popah , arrange for you easy erotic show , after that, each of us in turn suitable to the operator and removes the jeans showing their ass , we have very good ass and again put the jeans back on his ass . We pose for you, wearing jeans and then expose their Asses and shit in jeans . You like to watch when three girls shit and piss in your jeans when jeans traces not only shit but also from urine , we filled your pants with shit and urine and again take their turns demonstrating to you their dirty shit from the ass and jeans . We wear your jeans again and again arrange for you an erotic show in dirty jeans .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN3795.mp4
    File Size : 1153.17 MB
    Duration : 00:11:52
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN3795.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- You make me SICK

Scatshop.com- You make me SICK

Description:
    This mistress is unhappy with her slaves behavior and she intends to show him just what she thinks of him. She pretends to give her slave a sweet tender kiss but her slave has no idea whats coming next.. Instead of a kiss she unleashes a powerful stream of vomit all over him. She orders him to eat and swallow her vomit before ordering him to clean her private parts.
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat1293.wmv
    File Size : 225.26 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:24:11
    Video : VC-1, 1 200 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    scat1293.wmv - 225.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- FIRST time EATING my SHIT

Scatshop.com- FIRST time EATING my SHIT

Description:
    First time EATING my SHIT (Rear View)
    --NEW TOP CLIP--.. My boyfriend decided to not do anything special for my birthday and bailed on our plans so I decided to make it special in my own way And I wanted him to share it with me. A nice long call of duty session With his nose wedged straight up my crack. This is what all you men deserve when you dont treat your women right.. A nice lesson, beneath us. I set up the hand made smother bench I had ordered specifically for his humiliation and strap him in tight. Its going to be a long night, and I dont need my chair running away from me do I? Wearing my new lingerie I ordered for the party I was going to attend that night.. I lowered my ass directly onto his nose. Ahh thats it. Sniff boy this is where youll be getting your air for the rest of the night. Straight from my asshole.. And I dont just mean the air around it.. I wont be moving from this spot. So if I have to fart? You get that air too. And Ill be making sure every ounce of it goes into your nose so I dont have to smell any of that nastiness. Got it? Good. And Im sure youll be in luck for some extra air, Ive intentionally loaded up on broccoli and cottage cheese, with a few cream cheese bagels as a desert about an hour ago. The perfect combination to set off my lactose intolerance.. I didnt plan on you enjoying this night with me baby And yep I was right Here comes the first one PFFRRTT.. OOOH straight down his nose like a funnel. Im sure that has to burn. Just wait, every time I eat cottage cheese I get the NASTIEST wet farts.. Im not even sure I can call them farts.. But you can take it.. Not like you have a choice, youre my chair tonight bitch. Haha its funny knowing some of these people have no idea the girl they keep getting killed by is literally smothering someones nose inside her butthole blowing hot farts straight into their lungs. If they only knew. I play game after game dumping fart after fart into his nose while they just get messier and messier, his nose has to be getting full.. I almost feel bad.. So maybe Ill let him cum.. I untie his hands and pull his dick out and suck on it a little just to tease him, he thinks hes going to get a blow job How fucking wrong he Is, if he wants to cum. Hes going to have to do it with his nose wedged in my dirty ass while I fill his lungs up like a hot ballon After releasing him, the true nature behind the farts getting increasingly wet exposed itself.. I now needed a toilet while I played. Without saying anything I strapped him down with even more security to ensure he could not escape, let a few fresh ones flow into his mouth and he asks me if I was going to sh*t.. Haha oh yes, open wide baby boy. A monster filled his mouth beyond capacity as I sat straight back down smashing it, filling his cheeks entirely and trapping it inside with my ass stuck to his face like glue while he smothered and chewed.. Farting from time to time directly into his mouth that was already full of my sht, even adding to it. 15 minutes and 6 pairs of latex gloves later, putting anything that fell out, back in his mouth.. There was nothing left of it. Hahaha good boy How much more pathetic can you be, being so owned by a girl that she just sits on your face like a toilet seat and pushes her sht straight down your throat like youre not even there. Youre just her personal full use toilet. The highest form of domination and humiliation at its finest. Maybe next time Ill hold it in for an entire week and see how he handles that one..
    Model:
    GoddessAmirha
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : GassygamingFULL.avi
    File Size : 1020.89 MB
    Duration : 00:31:46
    Video : AVC, 4 227 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    GassygamingFULL.avi - 1020.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Peeing Before Turning In For The Evening

Scatshop.com- Peeing Before Turning In For The Evening

Description:
    Goddess Emma Love is tired and intoxicated but needs to pee. She pulls down her shorts and sits down on the toilet. You can hear the long stream of pee coming out of her. She farts a little after the pee and groans. Goddess Emma Love takes a sip of water because she is dehydrated. She bares down hard to make sure her bladder is empty.
    Model:
    goddessemmalove
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Pink-Polka-Dot-PJ-Top-And-Pee.mp4
    File Size : 35.03 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:02:09
    Video : AVC, 2 094 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 177 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Pink-Polka-Dot-PJ-Top-And-Pee.mp4 - 35.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Just a shit

Scatshop.com- Just a shit

Description:
    Are you a fan of spying on girls while they use the toilet?
    No theatrics just a good ole shit?
    Then this is the perfect clip for you
    Watch from below as I take a shit, you get a front row seat to the action
    Model:
    BabyDollNaughty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : sstchair.mp4
    File Size : 171 MB
    Duration : 00:04:42
    Video : AVC, 4 899 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 176 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    sstchair.mp4 - 171.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Warning: Real Crazy Breakfast

Scatshop.com- Warning: Real Crazy Breakfast

Description:
    The video contains:
    Ultra funny content.&lt3&lt3&lt3
    Ultra insane edit.&lt3&lt3&lt3
    Ultra soundtrack.&lt3&lt3&lt3
    Ultra quality.&lt3&lt3&lt3
    Ultra muesli.&lt3&lt3&lt3
    Ultra milk.&lt3&lt3&lt3
    Ultra blue thing.&lt3&lt3&lt3
    Ultra ass.&lt3&lt3&lt3
    Ultra cap.&lt3&lt3&lt3
    Ultra madness.&lt3&lt3&lt3
    Ultra crazy talk.&lt3&lt3&lt3
    In short the usual ULTRA BREAKFAST
    Heyy )) Another INSANE CRAZY video from me)
    If you buy this crazy movie, you MUST leave review) LOve and *bark bark* see yeah)
    8)
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Crazy-Breakfast.wmv
    File Size : 232.06 MB
    Duration : 00:04:22
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 405 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Crazy-Breakfast.wmv - 232.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- My shit eating date

Scatshop.com- My shit eating date

Description:
    Welcome to my world So you come here for a date with me? I have noticed you have been watching me at work every day. Especially you at looking at my ass My door is locked, and you have no escape from me. I am going to make your dreams come through Well, almost.. Instead of licking my ass and pussy, the only thing you will get is what is processed through my body parts.
    SO get on your knees behind my ass, and I will fart in your face. Smells good right? This is the pre smell of your dinner today. Now lie down, I need to shit Watch as my huge turds comes out of my ass hole, and land in your mouth. Now eat it This will be your daily routine at work every day form now on
    Model:
    PrincessNikki
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Your-shit-eating-date.mp4
    File Size : 337.71 MB
    Duration : 00:05:07
    Video : AVC, 9 026 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Your-shit-eating-date.mp4 - 337.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Thick shit seeps through the anus

Scatshop.com- Thick shit seeps through the anus

Description:
    I see that you liked my previous video and I shot another video for you in this pose. 2 videos in 1. In the second video, Im sitting on the toilet and making a fat dump of shit.
    Model:
    Markovna
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : sshopalice.mp4
    File Size : 1896.36 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:08:15
    Video : AVC, 32.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: