Page 3407 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 24072907330733573397340534063407340834093417345735073907 ... LastLast
Results 34,061 to 34,070 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- 1n7oTheShjtDeep

Scatshop.com- 1n7oTheShjtDeep

Description:
    New turbo cool PREMIUM video as always video in ultra high definition) You will see every detail, every piece of my fragrant shit cant hide from your eyes. In this video you will find ultimate: giant shit, the shit sausage and cream, taste them, smear on the face, chest, ass, hair, closeup shit, kiss crap, sucking shit, shit mask, and much much more) One of the best videos in my store, if you like shit like I love him..this video was created for you) Good luck to everyone and happy new year, love you always stay the same sweet and fluffy)) In the trail. time will be even more interesting and cool video) Also recall that you have the opportunity to order for yourself and your friends my videos in the order details in private messages)
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1ntoTheShjtDeep.wmv
    File Size : 605.49 MB
    Resolution : 4096x2160
    Duration : 00:10:26
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 410 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    1ntoTheShjtDeep.wmv - 605.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Chat with consequences P3

Scatshop.com- Chat with consequences P3

Description:
    In the last part of the scat movie the new toilet slave of the scatqueens ladies is getting another big turd in his toilet mouth. Lady Missy is shitting directly in his mouth. The old toilet slave is filled up with shit too from Lady Missy. She has a lot of shit today for all slaves-)
    Her Girlfriend is peeing into the mouth of the new slave and try to shit, but it doesnt come out.
    In the meantime the Ladies have fun at the bar and talk to each other.
    Model:
    Scatqueens-Berlin
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : chat_mit_folgen_scat_p3.wmv
    File Size : 467.32 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:18
    Video : VC-1, 3 389 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 160 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    chat_mit_folgen_scat_p3.wmv - 467.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Grey Yoga Pants Wetting and Butt Worship

Scatshop.com- Grey Yoga Pants Wetting and Butt Worship

Description:
    Feel so sexy myself in this tight and grey yoga pants. Look at my ass such a perfect and round booty. Would you like to worship? I wanna hear you when you telling me how much you love this yoga pants booty and my body. Worship me, love me. In this video have lots of seductive moments and yoga pants tease and worship. But on the other hand I have to pee and as I love being naughty girl I should wetting my pants for you. But dont forget to worship me such a good boy. You cant resist this ass of mine, cant get enough of it. I just wetting myself and grey yoga pants is not dry anymore. Get pee soaked for you. Do you love watching me peeing in pants, especially when material get pee soaked dont you? I also tell you you can jerk off and can cum anytime, because for sure you you got rock hard from my yoga pants ass. Lets being good and worship me now. You get some close up view as well to wet pants, pussy and ass. Also bending over lots of times to admire my perfect ass. Enjoy it
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20180827_101828.mp4
    File Size : 610.31 MB
    Duration : 00:13:53
    Video : AVC, 6 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 136 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    20180827_101828.mp4 - 610.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- All The Pretty Massive Poops

Scatshop.com- All The Pretty Massive Poops

Description:
    Its time for another amazing EFRO collection I love seeing those huge massive loads of shit stretch my asshole open My big ass looks so good when Im pushing those stinky turds out of it My asshole opens up so big to let all of that shit out
    Enjoy some of the biggest loads Ive ever had in the super fun, sexy EFRO collection Check out load after load of poop bursting out of my big, juicy ass
    Enjoy
    Scat 119-All The Pretty Massive Poops
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : allthedifferntpoops.mp4
    File Size : 248.28 MB
    Duration : 00:06:56
    Video : AVC, 4 666 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    allthedifferntpoops.mp4 - 248.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Sunday scat

Scatshop.com- Sunday scat

Description:
    Sumday morning scat play, enjoy
    Model:
    FetishPlay88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Video-1.mp4
    File Size : 233.38 MB
    Duration : 00:10:31
    Video : AVC, 3 000 kb/s, 28.249 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Video-1.mp4 - 233.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Cumming while she poops on me 3.1

Scatshop.com- Cumming while she poops on me 3.1

Description:
    7 minutes 49 seconds of fucking her while she has a dirty ass, golden showers on my dick and in the bed, wetting the sheets, cumming on her poop while she poops on my dick, scat, EFRO, toilet stuff, fucking, riding that hard dick, great sex.
    Model:
    amateurcouplewithfriends769
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : CWSPOM-3.1.mov
    File Size : 588.42 MB
    Resolution : 608x1080
    Duration : 00:07:45
    Video : AVC, 10.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 103 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    CWSPOM-3.1.mov - 588.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Enema and a shower of shit .

Scatshop.com- Enema and a shower of shit .

Description:
    In this video clip you will see how I use the hose from the shower , filling my ass with water ( enema ) came out very dirty water . Also in this video you will hear from my anus gases ( I fart ) . And if you like when a girl covers her body with shit this video is for you . After the enema I was all shit and started to take a shower . Rubbing his shit all over her body and washing it with water .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSC_0001-1.mp4
    File Size : 898.99 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:09:14
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSC_0001-1.mp4 - 899.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Dirty Lidia

Scatshop.com- Dirty Lidia

Description:
    Hi Guys, do You like Sundays lazy mornings? I love it, especially if I can starting a day with smearing warm, stinky poo all over my body. That make me so horny. Moreover when hes cumming on my face, this is one of my favorite way to finish the game. Then, I can mix his cum with poo near to my mouth, taste it and smell it. Hot, hot, HOT
    Do You like it too? So watch I want to share this pleasure with You Guys.
    xoxoxo Lidia
    Model:
    FetishPlay88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : dirty-Lidia.mp4
    File Size : 443.76 MB
    Duration : 00:12:34
    Video : AVC, 4 750 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 182 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    dirty-Lidia.mp4 - 443.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Butt Plugged and Shit Stuffed Office Cutie

Scatshop.com- Butt Plugged and Shit Stuffed Office Cutie

Description:
    I just got back home from a long day at the office, which felt even longer, considering I have been wearing a big butt plug up my dirty asshole all day. I havent let myself poop for two days, and last night you cooked me a huge dinner. I havent even peed the whole time I have been at work, but I did let a couple farts in the copy room without anyone noticing.
    My belly is so bloated from all of the shit, piss, and gas I have been holding in, that my pants barely fit right now I get undressed slowly and sexy for you, throwing my clothes about the house, and then I present you with my surprises that I have been planning for you all day I have a transparent, suction-cupped dildo and my Magic Wand ready. The only thing you havent seen yet is the butt plug inside of me.
    I finally get into a good position on the floor and you get comfortable in a chair to sit and watch me. I take off my black, cotton panties and reveal the base of my butt plug to you. I start by gently fucking my asshole without taking it out of me, as well as pushing my asshole in and out I am trying to tease you, but I cant stop my shit from spilling out My piss starts to flow, shit is spurting out of me on a big pile on the kitchen floor, and a few AMAZING farts come out of my asshole. I can finally relax and get comfortable in my piss and shit and really start playing. I get so horny and turned on by how much I just shit, that I rub my ass into it before mounting my dildo.
    I grind my asshole all over my dildo while shit is still coming out of it. It feels so good, I keep riding it, nice and deep, and pissing and playing. I take more shit and smear it on my tits while I fuck both dirty holes with my butt plug and dildo. I get close to cumming, but I need my Magic Wand for the final touch before I can gush and squirt my pussy juices all over my messy kitchen floor. I stuff the shit covered toys back inside my holes, smear more shit all over myself, and start rubbing shit on my clit. Then I take the wand, and mash it onto my shit covered clit and pussy. My toys pop out of my right before I cum, my asshole is puckered and pushed out, and my juices explode out of me in a huge, dirty, orgasmic finale
    Model:
    LindzyPoopgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Butt-Plugged-and-Shit-Stuffed-Office-Cutie.mp4
    File Size : 1119.33 MB
    Duration : 00:30:34
    Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 117 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Butt-Plugged-and-Shit-Stuffed-Office-Cutie.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Pouring Shit

Scatshop.com- Pouring Shit

Description:
    1920x1080 HD
    Lots Of Dirty Talk Nice Huge Load of shit
    My stomach has been acting up and I havent been able to get my schedule back.. Ive been craving to shit for you. I start out in my pjs I have been holding my shit which is VERY hard for me in the morning.. I strip nice and slow and tell you how bad I want to show you my big load. After I strip down I sit forward and try and shit my stomach is acting up super bad. I turn around and it LITERALLY just pours out of me. Its half runs half full and its amazing. THERE is so much I point the camera to show you my load.. I clean it up off camera when I realize I have to go AGAIN I face the camera and rub my pussy, It is SO creamy again I did not realize how creamy I was. I turn around after I let out some more shit and show off my asshole. You can see how much pussy cream is there. I cant wait to have another load so I can play with my pussy next time and cum all over my shit.
    Model:
    QuinnBrooks
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : QuinnDirtytalkruns81117.mp4
    File Size : 225.68 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:07:28
    Video : AVC, 4 081 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: