Page 3398 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 23982898329833483388339633973398339934003408344834983898 ... LastLast
Results 33,971 to 33,980 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Alina in the morning eats cherries, farts and pooping on the toilet

Scatshop.com- Alina in the morning eats cherries, farts and pooping on the toilet

Description:
    Alina woke up the summer morning in her bedroom. In the summer it is very hot and Alina sleeps without panties. A surprise waited for her around the pillow-large and sweet cherries. Alina has not washed herself yet and after sleep her body, mouth and pussy smell sweet. When Alina ate a cherry, her abdomen suddenly fell ill and she loudly farted-so her body tells her that she needs pooping. Alina powerful shit on the toilet. Strong smell and powerful discharge of liquid shit with fart
    Model:
    suppkakiem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PooAlina85.mp4
    File Size : 489.69 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:03
    Video : AVC, 5 995 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    PooAlina85.mp4 - 489.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Toilet Banned Compilation Desperate Wetting and Poop

Scatshop.com- Toilet Banned Compilation Desperate Wetting and Poop

Description:
    I peed my pants.. I was forced to be away from my Master for the entire weekend. Im so used to asking for permission to pee that I hardly knew what to do with myself. I had two orders Drink as much fluid as humanly possible and ask for permission to pee when I couldnt hold it any longer and when i got permission, relieve myself in whatever I was wearing at that time for the camera. This excited me so much and made me feel so close to Him. The warm piss running down my legs and soaking my clothing was like His hands gently caressing me and telling me good girl. My bladder was throbbing and I struggled to hold it long enough to get away into a private place and make sure the lighting was perfect. Sneaking my wet, piss filled pants into the laundry was so exhilarating. I didnt think I would have a poo over the weekend but I ate a big meal of bratwurst and enough roasted corn to feed a flock of chickens for a week. I felt the turd surfacing and it was a moment of desperation. I could barely wait for His response to my plea but finally I heard yes my slave, show me your poo up closeI propped my phone on the toilet and let my corn filled load pile out onto the top of the toilet lid. So greasy and spotted with corn kernels. Completely empty I felt so clean and turned on. I couldnt wait for the morning when Id get to see Him and have my clean holes filled by Him
    Model:
    AbigailDupree
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ToiletBannedCompilationDesperateWettingandPoop.mp4
    File Size : 1186.55 MB
    Duration : 00:13:21
    Video : AVC, 12.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    ToiletBannedCompilationDesperateWettingandPoop.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Young lady pooping on toilet in the morning

Scatshop.com- Young lady pooping on toilet in the morning

Description:
    Young lady pooping on toilet in the morning
    Model:
    suppkakiem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PooAlina3.mp4
    File Size : 202.7 MB
    Duration : 00:04:34
    Video : AVC, 5 995 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    PooAlina3.mp4 - 202.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- First Date puking

Scatshop.com- First Date puking

Description:
    Lets go out on a date Let me impress you with how much of a nasty whore I can be
    Model:
    Emilylove86
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : First-date-puke.mp4.mp4
    File Size : 887.13 MB
    Duration : 00:30:38
    Video : AVC, 3 845 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 197 kb/s, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    First-date-puke.mp4.mp4 - 887.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Shitty milk part1

Scatshop.com- Shitty milk part1

Description:
    I decided to treat myself to shitty milk, but I didnt have a mixer ((so I had to chew all the shit I had. I shit on a plate and chewed it slowly, spitting out a cup, I made shitty milk I poured it into a glass and drank it.
    Model:
    ScatLina
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : shity-milk1-scatshop.mp4
    File Size : 928.9 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:15:36
    Video : AVC, 7 991 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 315 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    shity-milk1-scatshop.mp4 - 928.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Satin Beige Hose Poop

Scatshop.com- Satin Beige Hose Poop

Description:
    Shiting and peeing in satin beige hose and teasing with sexy heels
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : satinbeigehosepeepoop.wmv
    File Size : 276.85 MB
    Duration : 00:10:54
    Video : VC-1, 3 283 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    satinbeigehosepeepoop.wmv - 276.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Creamy Pussy Dripping While Pooping

Scatshop.com- Creamy Pussy Dripping While Pooping

Description:
    1920x1080 HD
    I finally have my poop schedule on a pretty great time so this time I was able to put make up on and get better lighting and actually be ready for all of you. I start out playing with my pussy until I pee. I let out all my piss for you. I then turn around in a doggy style position. I spread my checks and tell you how bad I want to shit for you. I didnt realize at the time that my pussy was so creamy that it was dripping as I was taking a shit I had no idea until I was editing it and saw all the cream. I am obviously turned on by all of this. After you see EVERYTHING come out I show you what a mess I made
    Model:
    QuinnBrooks
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PoopClip2Quinn.mp4
    File Size : 283.31 MB
    Duration : 00:09:37
    Video : AVC, 3 984 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    PoopClip2Quinn.mp4 - 283.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Shitty secretary (Part 2)

Scatshop.com- Shitty secretary (Part 2)

Description:
    In the second part of the video an excited secretary fucks herself with heels. After that she picks up all the shit, eating it and drinking all her urine. Then she dresses and shi is glad to start her work again))
    Model:
    ScatLina
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : shitty-secretary-2-scatshop.mp4
    File Size : 743.71 MB
    Duration : 00:12:43
    Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    shitty-secretary-2-scatshop.mp4 - 743.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Filled Pussy Both Holes Shit

Scatshop.com- Filled Pussy Both Holes Shit

Description:
    5 Saved and 1 Fresh Shit Filled Pussy Shit from Both Holes
    This video was made by user request. Feel free to message me if you want to order a video according to your own script too
    HIGH QUALITY VIDEO IS DIVIDED INTO 2 PARTS , prepare your memory device please 48min.
    After shooting the video Another Dinner for My Gourmet I put in a bowl everything that my Gourmet did not finish (you can see it at the beginning of the video). Then I kept it all in the fridge again. Finally its time to unfreeze shit and fill my pussy
    I havent shit for several days to let shit out of two holes at the same time. Oh yes, my fresh shit is awesome and I filled my pussy while this heap is hot. After I let fresh shit out of my pussy, I kept that heap for later, filled my pussy with old shit and let it out again. Then I collected the old shit in a bowl again and filled my pussy with fresh shit. I smeared that shit all over my body and then let the shit out of my pussy and smeared it too.
    MmmIm lovin it
    Enjoy?
    xoxox
    Model:
    Anna_Coprofield
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1Part168FillPussySmearing.avi
    File Size : 1837.87 MB
    Duration : 00:26:44
    Video : AVC, 9 276 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    1Part168FillPussySmearing.avi - 1.8 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Schoolgirl Tease You, Pissing in White Panty,Sniff and Playing

Scatshop.com- Schoolgirl Tease You, Pissing in White Panty,Sniff and Playing

Description:
    Sexy schoolgirl tease you over 14min. Had so much water so you can imagine how much I need to pee. You know I just realized you always looking at me, observing without asking me. Why do you do that? Do you think iM sexy and looks so naughty? Tell me because I want to get answer. Or you just wanna spy on my when I dont see you? Well here is your chance to being naughty together. I wanna show you something kinky and naughty things. Are you excited? I show you my innocent white panty many times. And start to peeing in them. Soaking in my warm and yummy Piss. Just soaking well as a naughty girl does. Come on closer to me dont be shy we have so much fun together. Peeing in different positions and crawling on the floor make myself so wet. Mess everywhere. But I just wanna feel on my skin. I put a part of panty into my mouth, such an amazing smell. Later I take off my pants and peeing on it making more wet for you and Sniff them and let the pee dripping out of. So much pee and feel so good. Twisting and crawling many times in my pee lifting up my leg in the air. You get nice and and perfect view to my pussy. Soak one more time my panty in piss and press out on my already wet skin and pussy too. At the end I tell you how good was to play with you so you can take it and own it if you want Very sexy pee video with lots of piss, wetness, and naughty moments . Enjoy it.
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20171115_115010.mp4
    File Size : 469.95 MB
    Duration : 00:15:52
    Video : AVC, 4 001 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 129 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: