Page 3356 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 23562856325633063346335433553356335733583366340634563856 ... LastLast
Results 33,551 to 33,560 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Shit in colored pantyhose

- Shit in colored pantyhose

Description:
    We bought colorful pantyhose to shit in them for this video clip we use the new tights . Me and Olga love to shit and piss in new things , we first lay down on the bed a little and stroked her pussy , the moment I was engaged in light Masturbation Olga got cancer and began to shit in his tights and piss , I saw it and walked over to her , and took her big ass pantyhose . About how much shit the fuck Olga is not shit for two days and now I see the result . Very a lot of shit . I smell shit smelling it, what a rush , Olga again shit shit is becoming more and more . Now it was my turn , I lay down on the bed and start to fill with piss and shit their tights , we have two sucker bad girls . I stand cancer and lowered the pantyhose and show you my dirty shit from the ass and how much crap is in my pantyhose , Olga does the same thing . A lot of shit in tights .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1667.mp4
    File Size : 1339.66 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:49
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/21rlo14bx18o

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- UniElla anal play

- UniElla anal play

Description:
    Talking to you get you all hot and bothered instructing you to two your cock out and more then I spit slob twerk inserting my fingering all in my ass grabbing shit after I smear over my breast Tina and Susie while pushing and giving you ass winks
    Model:
    UniQueen21
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20210903_080320.mp4
    File Size : 1768.32 MB
    Duration : 00:08:44
    Video : AVC, 28.0 Mb/s, 30.041 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5zqb8109bjpr

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- A lot of shit for two

- A lot of shit for two

Description:
    I am in the mood, and I have not taken a shit for a couple of days, so I have a terrible pain in my stomach. I tell my pathetic slaves to lie down, and make them both lick the feeding hole. After filling them with my piss, I start shitting first one round for both, then they both get a refill in round two..
    Model:
    PrincessNikki
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : bcam_2021_07_nikki_kaka_02.mp4
    File Size : 896.06 MB
    Duration : 00:12:16
    Video : AVC, 9 999 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gpkuxewej1al

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Eat All Our SHIT

- Eat All Our SHIT

Description:
    My slave is a complete moron Today, me and my BBW girlfriend, shitting in his mouth and he eat all our shit. But her shit is disgusting and terribly stinks, but the slave has to eat our shit completely. Eat all loads from big asses, shit-eater, from now on you are a toilet bowl for me and my BBW girlfriends. I decided to torture him a little and make him to lick my pussy, and he was puking, and I was just feeding the shit back to him. Here is the ideal complete power over the loser. I let him know his place and affiliation in his worthless life And finally, my girlfriend wipes her ass with toilet paper and puts it in the slave mouth.
    Model:
    annalise
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 070119.mp4
    File Size : 1353.45 MB
    Duration : 00:18:34
    Video : AVC, 9 995 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rmm6igpnmyom

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Mistress Gaia-Executioner Pee

- Mistress Gaia-Executioner Pee

Description:
    English speaking.
    Custom request-I would like a custom video called the Executioner. The scenario is that to pay for her crimes. You have been told to execute a prisoner with maximum humiliation, pain and suffering. You lead the criminal into the room and explain her fate. She then breaks down and starts to beg you for her life, but you only laugh in her face. Now the execution begins using reverse head scissors and side reverse head scissors, reverse face sitting, with foot domination and foot smothering. You choke her several times with head scissors and foot domination before finally finishing her off with foot smother. Standing up over her you count her out 1-10 , and follow it up with the ultimate humiliation as you pee on her
    Model:
    padronagaia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : gaia_mixed_fighting_custom_pee_oct_hd.mp4
    File Size : 587.97 MB
    Duration : 00:13:14
    Video : AVC, 6 042 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/snnkx282fkts

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Mistress Gaia-Made eunuch by my shit

- Mistress Gaia-Made eunuch by my shit

Description:
    Slave, today I have decided to get definitively rid of your useless balls. I drank a special poison, which causes a chemical castration and Im going to shit in your mouth, so that you will loose your balls. Obviously, you will eat everything without a blush. (You squat over the slave and shit in his mouth, laughing. Then, you make him spit the shit in a plate and you begin spoon-feeding him, forcing him to swallow by closing his nose). Swallow, loose your useless balls by eating your Mistress shit, ahahah, dont cry, swallow and dont worry about it. I have taken my decision, slave, you will loose your balls. Ssssssst. (I would like you to silence the slave quite often, while he begs you not to castrate him). I would have never thought that my divine ass could be used to castrate a slave. You should be proud to be allowed to eat my precious fruits. (After the last piece). After swallowing this last piece of shit, your balls will slowly start melting. (The slave tries to resist, grumbling). Ssssst, swallow. Loose your useless balls. Ssssst, dont complain, swallow. (You close his nose and force him to swallow). Ahahahahah, you get castrated by eating your Mistress shit. You are really pathetic. Ahahahah, now, you will forever be an eunuch. Say thank to my perfect ass. (You spit in his mouth, make him swallow and leave the room laughing).
    ITALIAN
    Schiavo oggi ho deciso di liberarmi definitivamente delle tue inutili palle. Ho bevuto un veleno speciale che agisce da castrazione chimica e ho intenzione di cagarti in bocca per farti perdere le palle. Ovviamente mangerai tutto senza fiatare. (Si accovaccia sullo schiavo e gli defeca in bocca ridendo. Poi gli fa sputare in un piatto e con un cucchiaio inizia a costringerlo a deglutire tappandogli il naso prima di mandare giu ciascun boccone, scandendo il suo pasto) Manda giu, perdi le tue inutili palle mangiando la merda della tua padrona ahahahah Ssssh non piangere, manda solo giu e non ci pensare. Ormai ho preso la mia decisione schiavo. Ssssh (Mi piacerebbe che lo zittisse spesso mentre cerca di implorarla a non castrarlo con mugugni) Non avrei mai pensato che il mio divino culo potesse arrivare a castrare uno schiavo. Devi essere onorato di mangiare i suoi divini frutti. (Quando arriva allultimo pezzo) Dopo aver inghiottito questo pezzo le tue palle inizieranno piano piano a sciogliersi. (Lo schiavo cerca di dimenarsi sempre mugugnando) Ssssh manda giu. Perdi le tue inutili palle. Ssssh non ti lamentare, ingoia e basta. (Gli tappa il naso e lo costringe a ingoiare) Ahahahahahah ti sei fatto castrare mangiando la merda della tua padrona. Sei davvero patetico. Ahahahah ora sarai per sempre un eunuco. Ringrazia il mio perfetto culo. (Gli sputa in bocca e lo fa deglutire e va via ridendo)
    Model:
    padronagaia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat_palle_hd.mp4
    File Size : 391.94 MB
    Duration : 00:14:06
    Video : AVC, 3 717 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/oeh3fqbhcvgh

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Karinas huge shit portion blocked my breathing

- Karinas huge shit portion blocked my breathing

Description:
    Today I once again met with Mistress Karina. She sometimes uses me as a household slave, and the day before that I was scheduled to clean up her apartment. However, I did not find time to clean up. Mistress decided to punish me severely for this, so she arranged a meeting in her studio. The punishment really turned out to be very cruel. First, I was whipped very hard with a whip. Mistress whipped my belly and my chest, that is, the most painful places. Karina delivered an impressive number of hits, from which my whole stomach was in red stripes. After Karina pee in my mouth, she started filling it with her shit. Usually this is a very pleasant duty for me, but the Mistress did everything so that it was very difficult for me to fulfill this duty. Especially for me she did not go to the toilet for 2 days and ate heavy meat food. I even got scared when I saw that a huge sausage of shit began to come out of her opened anus, which immediately filled my mouth and formed a large heap on my face. This heap was decorated on top with the girls vaginal secretions. All this I had to eat, forcibly and quickly. At some point, I felt that I could not breathe. Tears appeared in my eyes. I had to swallow very quickly so as not to suffocate. I coped with my task. However, I decided that now I will always obey my Mistress unquestioningly.
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : h14.mp4
    File Size : 1208.95 MB
    Duration : 00:13:49
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 318 kb/s (CBR), 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9vqlvsyb4jr8

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- My Human Toilet

- My Human Toilet

Description:
    First I let him suffer under my big black ass. He can only breathe when I want. When he is ready I give him my full load of shit directly in house waiting open mouth. Breakfast boy
    Model:
    MadameCaramel
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2016-mc-slave-toilet-sc.mp4
    File Size : 148.52 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:03:57
    Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jv5xhb3brclz

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Dildo with a big pile of shit

- Dildo with a big pile of shit

Description:
    Today I really wanted to play with your dildo, presenting you my naughty slave.And when I was jerking off my pussy, I started to cum and shit my huge shit.What a pity that you were not there and you did not taste all the taste of my shit.
    Model:
    Dianascat
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : dfghnfgjhns.mp4
    File Size : 597.83 MB
    Resolution : 2336x1080
    Duration : 00:06:45
    Video : AVC, 12.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/iq7kvg7a6m1h

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Scat Morning with ME &lt3 ( 1 part )

- Scat Morning with ME &lt3 ( 1 part )

Description:
    Scat Morning ( 1 part )
    Including:
    Big Load Sweety Shit)) (yeah brah i know you like it)
    Super Insane Blowjob with shit ball)
    LONG LENGTH SUPER QUALITY HOT ACTION = HIGH PRICE ?? NO BRO. NOT THIS TIME. WE HAVE THE MOST AFFORDABLE PRICES. ALWAYS. BUY AND SEE FOR YOURSELF)
    How about Deeptroath? Yes dude its here)
    Thats video record on NEW camera) With new light and mic (and no thats not new season 8( )
    In short one of our best videos)
    For all lovers QUALITY scat video)
    Buy, leave feedback, write reviews, suggest new ideas)) Love you and stay in touch)
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Scat-Morning.wmv
    File Size : 720.81 MB
    Duration : 00:12:04
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 409 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: