Page 3336 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 23362836323632863326333433353336333733383346338634363836 ... LastLast
Results 33,351 to 33,360 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Olgas BDSM play and eats poop

- Olgas BDSM play and eats poop

Description:
    In this video you will see how Olga plays her BDSM game and eats poop. Olga was sitting on the floor with her arms and legs tied, she was fastened with a chain and could not move far. Olga is surrounded by toys that she plans to use. On Olgas tits bondage. And so Olga lies down on the floor and frees her hands. She takes a plastic spatula and hits herself on the ass, on her buttocks, on the anus. Olga does not spare her body and the blows are strong to such an extent that the ass turns red. Then Olga raises her legs and inserts the handle from the shoulder blade into her pussy and fucks herself. Olga brings herself to the first orgasm, she pulls a shoulder blade out of her pussy and pisses on the floor. Then Olga turns on her side, continues to hit her buttocks with a spatula. Then Olga poops lying on the floor and shit flows down her buttocks to the floor. Olga takes her rubber dick and fucks her ass very intensively, and then a little slower, since Olgas mouth is sealed with tape, she cannot scream loudly, you can only see her emotions in her eyes. Olga fucked herself and another orgasm reached its peak. then Olga takes a thicker phalos and continues to fuck her anal. Olga just as intensely fucks her ass and does not get the phalos out of the anus, but sit on it. Olga removes the tape from her mouth and fucks her mouth with the second phalos. Then Olga removes the tape from her legs, unties them and sit on the phalos with her legs apart. There is a bunch of shit in front of her and Olga decides to eat shit. Olga sits on a phalos and fucks her anal and at the same time she bends over and eats shit. She takes small portions of shit from the floor into her mouth and with the second phalos she pushes the shit deeper into her throat. thus Olga ate all the shit, one phalos in her ass and the second in her mouth. At the end, Olga spread her legs and still fucked herself in anal sex. Olga never got the phalos out of her ass until the end of the video. Olga said goodbye to you and sent a hot and dirty kiss to you. A very hot and dirty show from Olga is waiting for you.
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : VID_20210730_235528-mp4.mp4
    File Size : 971.78 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:15:57
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 314 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bg3ccfjazu2r

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Scat Session with Human Toilet

- Scat Session with Human Toilet

Description:
    This human toilet is begging me to be used as my toilet.
    Finally in my presents he had second thoughts. But I needed to go real bad and no way I am using a cold toilet bowl.
    So I put toilet bowl on his face, coerce him to open his mouth and make him swallow it.
    He begged me to do it again But with another woman
    Model:
    annalise
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 391362-1.mp4
    File Size : 726.76 MB
    Duration : 00:08:18
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ucwxw4j640su

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Diarrhea-Big Soft Shit

- Diarrhea-Big Soft Shit

Description:
    Big Soft Shit I dont have much time this morning and I really need to take a big shit My slave is waiting for his breakfast as usually and I will serve it directly in his mouth My ass are filthy, next time I will make him clean them with his tongue. He is a slave for everything-toilet, toilet paper, ass licker and shit eater
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 24081.mp4
    File Size : 579.29 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:54
    Video : AVC, 7 981 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/r5u57fhhbl3g

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- red high top sneakers and shit

- red high top sneakers and shit

Description:
    I start off barefoot,
    Put on my high top sneakers
    And shit on the floor
    Do I look cute or am I cute?
    Model:
    Marinayam19
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : FullSizeRender-13.mov
    File Size : 790.09 MB
    Duration : 00:07:16
    Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9idt1n23oxo0

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Jeans Fart Diarrhea Destruction

- Jeans Fart Diarrhea Destruction

Description:
    I will punish you with my disgusting, smelly farts and diarrhea You will smell my wet, runny shit and you will crave it You want more and more of my diarrhea
    Look at my big, hot, sexy ass in these tight blue jeans It looks like Im about to bust these jeans open You want my fat ass, dont you? You want me to stick my big, beautiful ass in your face and fart out some wet, disgusting diarrhea? I am going to punish you with my filth You are going to gag and choke on the stench You see how disgusting my diarrhea is Now watch me fill these jeans with my pee and shit
    I stick my ass in your face and I let out the longest, smelliest fart But its not just a fart Out comes my nasty, diarrhea too I fill my jeans with shit I can feel the diarrhea running down my leg I am take off these jeans Smell it Smell my filth
    I take the jeans off and show you the nasty mess inside Ive got even more diarrhea for you Smell my farts Smell it all
    Enjoy
    Model:
    cleopatra
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 218231.mp4
    File Size : 1391.67 MB
    Duration : 00:11:43
    Video : AVC, 16.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/o85a9htbyp9v

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Mistress Gaia-Wake up Slave

- Mistress Gaia-Wake up Slave

Description:
    Knock, knock Wake up slave My slave spent the night locked in the cage but, now, its time to put him at work. A slave is worth to be kept, only if he is useful to his Mistress. He must earn the food and shelter I provide him I order him to come out from the cage with his head and start licking the soles of my shoes. He is doing a good job, cleaning with his tongue the grime and sucking the heels he definitively deserves a prize: my golden nectar. I have a lot of pee today, therefore I use the big black funnel, so that he must drink everything, up to the last drop. Now, its time to go back into the cage I may feed him something solid later

ITALIAN
    Toc, toc Sveglia schiavo Il mio schiavo ha passato la notte chiuso nella gabbia ma, ora, e il momento di mettersi a lavorare. Uno schiavo merita di essere tenuto a servizio solo se e utile alla sua Padrona deve sapersi guadagnare il vitto e lalloggio che gli fornisco. Gli ordino di tirar fuori la testa dalla gabbia e di cominciare a leccare le suole delle mie scarpe. Sta facendo un buon lavoro, pulendo con la lingua lo sporco che si e accumulato e succhiando i tacchi, per cui ritengo che meriti un premio: il mio nettare dorato. Ho molta pipi oggi, per cui uso il mio grande imbuto nero, in modo che sia costretto a bere tutto, fino allultima goccia. Ma ora e il momento di ritornare nella gabbia magari, piu tardi, gli daro da mangiare qualcosa di solido
    Model:
    padronagaia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : silenzioso_gabbia_pee_hd.mp4
    File Size : 268.76 MB
    Duration : 00:07:43
    Video : AVC, 4 698 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 158 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9c09drrg82qn

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- LittleDirtyAfricanPrincess Shedding Weight

- LittleDirtyAfricanPrincess Shedding Weight

Description:
    Enjoy a nice messy trio of dumps. In the first enjoy as she twerks then sit down to push out a wet stinky load on the bowl. Then enjoy a nice rearview POV clip. In the finale, enjoy as she stands and pushes out pee and plops once again I smear shit on my sexy ass
    Model:
    LittleDirtyAfricanPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Nasty-Poop.mp4
    File Size : 632.71 MB
    Duration : 00:10:53
    Video : AVC, 7 910 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1lwhmvx1a3i9

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- I tasted shit and i like it

- I tasted shit and i like it

Description:
    Two shits in one day, smelled so good i had to give it a taste. First load was a huge log, it was so big and heavy. I still cant believe that came out of me. My second load was soft and creamy, it made a nice pile. Them loads opening my ass turned me on so much that i grabbed a fork and decided to eat some. I cant wait to try some more.
    Model:
    Brownsensations
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_0126.mov
    File Size : 975.67 MB
    Duration : 00:09:00
    Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/k390xy9jb3gx

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Toilet party, using toilet slave and toy

- Toilet party, using toilet slave and toy

Description:
    I have holiday of body and soul. My beauty slavegirl Maya and my toilet bowl-shiteater came to me. This fucker will serve us as toilet for three days. And now were going to have little fun with him. We drank tea, ate, and prepared to shit in his mouth tomorrow. Right now, we really want to piss. Maya was the first to Crouch over his mouth. He holds funnel with his teeth and must quickly swallow all urine in order to have time and not spill. Torrent of golden urine gushed into his mouth. The toilet quickly swallows, tries to catch up. Well done, he drank it all, even though it was his first experience. Now its my turn. I sit down and start pissing. The slave begins swallow, drinks, chokes, and drops funnel. Oh, you toilet schmuck I will punish you for this, but later. Now lick my slavegirl pussy. She will smoke and shake ashes in your mouth. Lick her pussy like youve never licked before in your life, satisfy her with your filthy tongue, and be happy that youre allowed to. Yes, well done, she cum. And now youre going to be punished, schmuck Why did you spill my urine? Here you go slaps on the face. Crawl to your seat, crawl to the toilet, Im going put your head in it. Youll know how to maked mess
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Toilet-party-using-toilet-slave-and-toy.mp4
    File Size : 1957.04 MB
    Duration : 00:23:34
    Video : AVC, 11.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/loga9r8j44uf

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- One is eating, the other is licking

- One is eating, the other is licking

Description:
    One is eating, the other is licking. Recently, Mrs. Christina and Victoria like to have fun with two slaves. They do it sometimes, so this time they invited me and Bernar. Usually I serve girls alone, and for me it was the first time I had to serve girls with a partner. I am considered the best eater of shit, so the Mistresses decided specially to use my mouth to send their fragrant poops into it. I really like to eat female shit, but I also really like to lick a beautiful girl in her ass after she have pooped. This time I was not lucky, and the second slave licked the girls asses.
    This session was quite difficult for me. Mrs. Victoria and Christina like to admire the red back of a slave who is flogged by a whip. They flogged me when I was kissing their shoes, and after flogging, the girls trampled on my body. Finished having fun, the girls wished a toilet. Serving as a toilet was also not easy. The Mistresses completely filled my mouth with their poops and made a big pile on my face. Christinas shit was very bitter and very smelly, and I am very sorry that I could not try Mistress Victorias poops in their purest form, because she was second in turn, and small pieces of her shit fell on Christinas shit. With great difficulty, I had to swallow a huge pile that the girls made on my face, and the second slave was licking asses of girls carefully. The girls were satisfied with both slaves.
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : f32.mp4
    File Size : 1723.91 MB
    Duration : 00:19:42
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 318 kb/s (CBR), 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: