Page 3285 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 22852785318532353275328332843285328632873295333533853785 ... LastLast
Results 32,841 to 32,850 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Talking & Pooping

- Talking & Pooping

Description:
    Otp with my friend and I had to take a huge shit. Instead of hanging up I did my business while we were talking on the phone. I wonder if he heard to loud splashes and my piss hitting the water.
    Ive been backed up so this turd really stretched me out.
    Model:
    WatchMarleyPoop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Talking-Pooping.mp4
    File Size : 476.6 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:03:18
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/kui65prin4v5

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Receiving my Shit

- Receiving my Shit

Description:
    Dirty slave wants to snack on my shit, I poop out turds, shape into a log to send off to slave.
    Model:
    dirtygardengirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : New-Projecttarell.mp4
    File Size : 54.96 MB
    Duration : 00:05:44
    Video : AVC, 1 155 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 175 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/39png3cp40kk

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Vomit explosion (A)

- Vomit explosion (A)

Description:
    There was a party, there was alcohol and green and white.
    NOW: I feel terrible, belching, hiccups and nauseous. I have a hangover and my head will explode. My burping is smelly and nasty.. I have a terrible hiccup, Its horrible how I feel today.
    I am sick, I have to go to the toilet My mouth explodes with so much vomit. It flies from me and it flies. Dark, stinking vomit goes to the toilet and next to it.
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : vymiort5-1.mp4
    File Size : 60.21 MB
    Resolution : 480x320 @ 478x320
    Duration : 00:09:26
    Video : AVC, 768 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/szxjnc9frzd2

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Poop in the mirror

- Poop in the mirror

Description:
    I mess the bathroom floor. I squeeze my poop in the mirror so you can see the nice big shape of it and its very detailed My poo feels like its stuck so it takes a while to come out All the more view for you though It feels so good after being so constipated. See close ups of my shit and I show you a VERY close shot of my shit stretching my tight lil ass hole. As I play with myself in the mirror as I poop, see my hot mess COMING OUT, one mess by one, with a few airy farts too. I got so wet from this I accidently pee myself which goes over my mess so the floor is one big stinker
    Model:
    PooGirlSofia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mirror-Pooping-MAIN-VID-1.mp4
    File Size : 99.81 MB
    Duration : 00:06:42
    Video : AVC, 1 923 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 152 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bwjz2ah2nrpa

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Our exchange dirty panties

- Our exchange dirty panties

Description:
    Olga decided to play a little and put the white panties . Olga got cancer and I took her butt white panties showed you her butt . Having Popo Olga panties Olga immediately began to fill the panties with piss and shit is very liquid shit diarrhea . I took Olgas panties and began to smear shit on their Breasts and nipples on high . After that, Olga and I traded places and now Im bent and Olga takes off my panties showing you my clean ass . Olga put my panties back down and I sat down to fill them with liquid diarrhea and urine . Shit ran down my legs . Olga took off my panties, too, and smeared by shit my chest is just fine . Then Olga put on my panties and I stood up . And we in turn began to caress the chest that was in the shit . First I caressed his chest Olga licking the shit with the nipples and then Olga . At the end of the video clip we change panties , Olga wears my dirty panties and I Olga .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1202.mp4
    File Size : 904.69 MB
    Duration : 00:09:18
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/nvzys3fs4nlh

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Shitty Butt Play At Balcony On Rainy Day

- Shitty Butt Play At Balcony On Rainy Day

Description:
    This time I choose to poo and make my butt dirty at the balcony. Its a rainy grey day all day long. I wear my short and tight blue dress on without panty on and tell you I have neighbor next to my house and very soon once I start the video another passing through on the road you can hear the bike. Its time to play, after lil tease and tits squeezing dress up and slide a finger into dirty butt and then my dildo. Literally I fuck the shit out of my ass as you can see and dildo got super shit covered. I cannot being loud but I moan a bit and just look at my face and expressions. So good and I love fucking my butt hole. On half way I when I feel fuck the shit out of myself pooping a bit more and pee. Then turn to doggy and keep playing from behind. Stretching, gaping and playing with dirty hole. Also farting. While I play Ive heard a bike coming up and I was hiding a bit youl see but get back on track and close up to cam finish the butt play and release some farts too. At the end I wipe my shitty butt hole but not that well only a bit and sending you kisses. Have fun
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0820.mp4
    File Size : 858.15 MB
    Duration : 00:11:49
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5sk4opms8pdr

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Introducing Ayanna Funky, fresh, and here to impress

- Introducing Ayanna Funky, fresh, and here to impress

Description:
    New Booty Monday is back As promised, Ladies Keeping it Funky is back with another Rookie ready to get called for for Dooty Say Hello to Ayanna, this 23 year old hotty Was totally clueless about this world two weeks ago. Now after two weeks of recording she is here and eager to impress Enjoy her maiden Debut-or should I say DeBoo-Boo Enjoy as she takes a nice Reverse kanga at work, then spreads nice and wide from an up close asshole poop in the second, before a nice overhead clip in the finale Three great clips from this rookie who gets better and better by the clip-look for more from her in the days to come Enjoy this sexy young rebone sistas nice little bubblebut letting out some impressive debut logs She is sure to be one of your favorites down the road
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Ayanna-061515.mp4
    File Size : 243.28 MB
    Duration : 00:07:44
    Video : AVC, 4 200 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/orp6wrpt7ldk

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Loose Poop Smearing 1

- Loose Poop Smearing 1

Description:
    In the tub I gape and flex my asshole, then some semi firm dark turds emerge from my poophole , turning to looser shit it all plops out and then I push my anal prolapse out and it is covered in sticky brown poo, I let it roll back in leaving lots of soft poo on my ass cheeks. I smear it on ass cheeks, fist my ass rub my shitty prolapse lots, then turn around and smear the shit on my tits, legs, face, and taste the shit on my filthy shit covered hands.
    Model:
    dirtygardengirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : poooopy.mp4
    File Size : 1835.66 MB
    Duration : 00:07:48
    Video : AVC, 32.7 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1gj6p2h6svts

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Pooping and masturbating with glass dildo and vibrator

- Pooping and masturbating with glass dildo and vibrator

Description:
    Im ready to poop I take off my thong and spread my ass cheeks. Wanna smell my farts? I empty my bladder and fart some more (4 farts in total, 2 loud ones). Finally the shit is coming out of my asshole and it feels so good Does watching me poop get you horny? I show you my poop from a closer angle. Then I go back to my position on the floor.
    I take a glass dildo and stick it in my butt. I also have a vibrator that I use on my clit. I want you to stroke while you watch me have fun with my body. I do some dirty talking while I use my toys. I put the vibrator in my pussy and cum I want to cum again, so I continue using the vibrator on my clit. There is creamy pussy juice running down as I use the vibe. Dont you wanna lick my pussy and asshole clean right now? You did such a good job, I cum for a second time I do a close-up of my creamy pussy with my shit next to it at the end of the clip.
    -------
    You might also like these videos (copypaste these titles in the seach bar or visit my store to find them):
    - Holding my poop with pen in asshole until satisfying shitting
    - First time Pooping for Boyfriend and getting turned on
    - Panty pooping Severe constipation and Struggle with rock solid shit
    Model:
    DirtyMaryan
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DIRTYMARYAN20160407MVI4690FartingPeeingPoopingandm asturbatingwithglassdildoandvibrator.mp4
    File Size : 860.06 MB
    Duration : 00:17:24
    Video : AVC, 6 586 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/kg866nbauw2r

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Scat in the Cafe

- Scat in the Cafe

Description:
    Mistress Michelle has to shit in the cafe and takes the toilet slave to the bathroom. There the Scatqueen uses the slave as a human toilet, pissing and shitting in his toilet mouth. He has to swallow everything and then lick the asshole of Mistress Michelle clean.
    Model:
    Scatqueens-Berlin
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat_im_cafe.mp4
    File Size : 250.47 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:29
    Video : AVC, 3 528 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: