Page 3284 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 22842784318432343274328232833284328532863294333433843784 ... LastLast
Results 32,831 to 32,840 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Pathetic man becomes Human Toilet to Pay Off Debt

- Pathetic man becomes Human Toilet to Pay Off Debt

Description:
    Hes in deep shit right now. He owes the sisters tons of money and he has no cash to pay them off. The kinky sisters seize this to their advantage and makes him an interesting proposal. They will clear off his debts ifhe agrees to be their human toilet. Having no other choice, he agrees and strips naked on their command. They make him lie down on the floor and take all the pinching and whipping from them. They place the portable toilet seat over his head and they take turns crapping on it, the scat dropping right into his mouth. He willingly swallows every morsel of shit for the sake of his financial sanity.
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat1796.wmv
    File Size : 290.45 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Duration : 00:18:20
    Video : WMV2, 1 925 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/abnqeijibq9x

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- My First Human Toilets Part 1

- My First Human Toilets Part 1

Description:
    Ive always been fascinated with the idea of turning a submissive slave into my personal human toilet. This Clip shows me using some of my very first toilet slaves. It starts with me forcing Sandy to lick my asshole then shoving my panties in his mouth and sitting on his face, smothering him. I think its fun to beat my slaves before using their mouth as a toilet so it shows me beating Sandy with a stick and spitting in his mouth. Next is the good part-shitting into his mouth with some nice slo-mo of the shit easing out of my asshole directly into sandys mouth. Then you get to see some fun scat play I feed slut sandy his lunch-a tupperware container filled with shit. Some of the shit goes in his mouth and some gets smeared on his face. I use the shit as lipstick, painting his lips and writing the word toilet across his chest. Finally the clip switches to another slave where I used my first toilet training device which was basically a camping toilet with a clear funnel attached. No shit gets wasted. The shit gets clogged though so I use a stick to push the shit through into my slaves mouth.
    Model:
    lisadomina
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : My-First-Human-Toilets.wmv
    File Size : 133.52 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:09:00
    Video : VC-1, 1 900 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 160 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tuo6nxbtdcb6

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- You Want Some Toilet Humiliation?

- You Want Some Toilet Humiliation?

Description:
    640 x 480 resolution.
    Six scenes.
    You just cant get enough, can you, toilet breath? I am going to verbally and physically humiliate you with my nasty loads.
    1 &amp 2. Two Scenes in a Footed Pajama- Wear a special brown pajama suit to bed smothered in two big loads, loser
    3. Brown Full Face Mask- Top off your look with an absorbent ski mask that has a huge dump from My glorious ass in it
    4. Brown Nose Runs Mask- I am going to make you wear a surgical mask with some of My drippy runs in it hahahahaaaa
    5. Eat My Logs- Feed from My bottom, watching it all come out into your mouth.
    6. Extra Chocolate KitKats- Happy Halloween LOL I add some extra chocolate to some Kit Kat bars for your trick or treat snack
    Model:
    peteuse
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : graphicyouwantmorehumiliationsmall.mp4
    File Size : 99.38 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:16:05
    Video : AVC, 799 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 61.4 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9d4ipe07q1si

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Next slave filled with shit and snot

- Next slave filled with shit and snot

Description:
    Here I had prepared, for my girlfriend Lady Luciana, a new toilet slave who had to eat their shit for the first time. Luciana fastened first, clinging to the nipples, from the slave. Then she sat down, a total of 3 times, with her hot ass and asshole on the face and mouth of the slave This one had to lick her asshole While he licked Lucianas asshole, Luciana shit three times, the Slave in the Mouth The slave struggle and almost had to puke, but that did not interest us and he had to eat all her shit. In between, we spit, Both, the slave in his mouth and humiliated him verbally
    Model:
    RosellaExtrem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ScatLuciana2.mp4
    File Size : 1586.82 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:11:00
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 163 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zakc9d4y5lwm

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Forced to eat and Clean Ass

- Forced to eat and Clean Ass

Description:
    I was forced to clean shit out of his nasty fat ass with my tongue.
    Model:
    GoddessKinkyCaramel
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Forced-to-Eat-and-clean-ass.mp4
    File Size : 347.21 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:08:09
    Video : AVC, 5 819 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/451ktqdo9qe4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- 3 Mistress delivers hardcore punishment to their pathetic slave

- 3 Mistress delivers hardcore punishment to their pathetic slave

Description:
    3 Mistresses ganged up on little man, punishing him for disobeying their demands so he receives slaps, whips, spit, puke, piss and freshly plated up shit and as a bonus he also receives a mouthful fresh shit from Mistress ass right into his mouth
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat1326.wmv
    File Size : 807.56 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Duration : 00:41:54
    Video : WMV2, 2 387 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xyqbykot5rcp

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Fucking and masturbating in warm soft shit

- Fucking and masturbating in warm soft shit

Description:
    Laying on the bed getting my ass penetrated until i couldnt hold back my load. He pulls his dick out my ass as i piss and shit all over his dick. Putting it back in stroking me some more i feel the second wave coming as i start to shit more on his dick. As he get pulls out my ass and start stoking his dick with all my warm soft load, i start to shoot more shit all over his dick. It was so much he didnt know whether to keep jacking off with my load or put his dick back in my ass. Before he came to a conclusion, more shit kept pouring out that both of us just masturbated together until he blew his cum in my pile of shit.
    Model:
    Brownsensations
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_5429-3.mov
    File Size : 1416.58 MB
    Duration : 00:14:19
    Video : AVC, 13.6 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hl0czpztf0bq

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Again Im a dirty whore dog

- Again Im a dirty whore dog

Description:
    Olga returned and now uses me as a whore , she got me a leash and said that I am her dog . Olga put me on my knees and I was crawling around the floor with cancer , Olga put me in the ass anal plug and I crawl on the floor with anal plug in the ass . Olga bare my chest and I listen to my mistress Im her dog , Olga turned to me booty and releases a big load of shit in my mouth , Olga had diarrhea and my mouth and face were all shit . Olga took the rubber cock and started to fuck me in the mouth , shoving crap inside me . Fucking so much shit on me thats great , Olga substitutes the dogs bowl and orders me to shit in a dog bowl I shit and piss in a bowl , Olga tells me to eat shit but before that Olga puts me in the ass rubber cock and has me im . I eat a bowl of shit and drink urine , Olga takes the bowl and pours me in the mouth in the shit and piss Im the shit , yeah Im a dirty dog Yana and Olga my mistress she treats me like a thing .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1156-1.mp4
    File Size : 1210 MB
    Duration : 00:12:28
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/dt5w4cby0uz3

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Toilet Slave Punishment P1

- Toilet Slave Punishment P1

Description:
    Three Scatqueens and a toilet slaughter combined with the desire of the three ladies to use and humiliate the slave. The Scatqueens want to hear him today as he moans and whip him hard. The slave groans and winds. But hes totally horny because he knows the Scatqueens will soon use him as a human toilet and piss him in his slave mouth and shit in his thoat. He is just a toiletsklave and has also soon his mouth full of piss and shit.
    Model:
    Scatqueens-Berlin
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : toilet_slaves_punishment_p1_yezz_hd.mp4
    File Size : 401.79 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:31
    Video : AVC, 5 732 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jzynqf3kuuo2

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Eat My Shit and Lick Me

- Eat My Shit and Lick Me

Description:
    Now Im going to turn my back to you so you can see it all coming out of my asshole. And remember, there will be a lot in there now after a day and a half. For several moments nothing happened, then slowly my asshole began to blossom out to reveal the brown tip of my shit. Slowly ny shit crawled out, more and more coming out. Im watching between my legs, saw that my shit was tremendous in size. When Im squeezed out the last of my shit, i turned around to my slave, I think it is time for you to taste a ladys asshole now. Lick my ass clean You had better get used to that taste, you will be doing a whole lot of that in the months to come, i promise. So you be a nice little boy now, and lick my dirty asshole. He finally had to let his breath out and was surprised that the smell was nearly gone, but that acridbitter taste remained in his mouth. Get your mouth down on that shit and take a big bite, and remember, dont you dare throw it up. Better still, I want to see you licking my shit.
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 918191.mp4
    File Size : 859.71 MB
    Duration : 00:08:35
    Video : AVC, 13.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: