Page 3282 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 22822782318232323272328032813282328332843292333233823782 ... LastLast
Results 32,811 to 32,820 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Amanda, Help Me Shit And Cum

- Amanda, Help Me Shit And Cum

Description:
    Im so constipated I have an ass full of nice hard, firm poops I always get so constipated when I travel I need to shit so bad but Im going to need some help getting all this poop out of my ass I try to poop in Amandas mouth but I need her help
    Watch Amanda finger my asshole and help dig my poop out of my ass She helps me push out several hard turds These hard poops arent great for smearing, but they are perfect for fucking my pussy I stuff my firm turds into my pussy and squat over Amandas face Im going to shit out of my pussy and into her mouth Its so dirty and sexy to poop out of my pussy and into my friends mouth
    We get so turned on when we play with our shit Amanda chews my poop and I fuck my pussy so good I want to cum so bad Please, Amanda, help me cum Shove your hands deep into my shitty pussy until I explode into a mind blowing orgasm Oh yes I love cumming with my shit in my pussy and Amandas delicious shit all over my body
    We are two very happy, horny scat girls
    Enjoy
    Scat 505-Amanda, Help Me Shit And Cum
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : amandahelpsmepoop.mp4
    File Size : 1047.58 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:10
    Video : AVC, 7 921 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ljlbgfqdq3g4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Double Portion of Shit

- Double Portion of Shit

Description:
    Our slave is going to be punished this morning. He is going to eat two portions of shit from me and Lady Laura. We humiliating him verbal and punishing him. After that, we feeding him with long shit and make him lick our big logs He is a shit pig and this is his fate. Day after day he is eat our shit. I know that you want to be in his place because you are the same shit pig. We can feed you too, who knows
    Model:
    annalise
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 191272.mp4
    File Size : 907.48 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:26
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/69h728ev5gir

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Toilet Slave Punishment P3

- Toilet Slave Punishment P3

Description:
    Now Lady Kimi bends over the toilet slaves mouth, shit and laughs. The long turd is in his slaves mouth and all three Scatqueens animate the toilet slaves to eat everything. The slave chews and chews. His stomach is filled more and more with shit and piss.
    Model:
    Scatqueens-Berlin
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : toilet_slaves_punishment_p3_yezz_hd.mp4
    File Size : 223.33 MB
    Duration : 00:05:44
    Video : AVC, 5 273 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1hk63p8y6f99

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- "In the Belly, Out the Booty

- "In the Belly, Out the Booty

Description:
    Smoking Redd is expecting again This mommy to be has all the hunger already, as she once again is eating for two In this clip, we get to enjoy her stuff her face, eating a bunch of greasy food. One thing is for certain, what goes in, must come out You would swear Smoking Redd was just about to give birth once again Enjoy as she rubs her unshaved pussy, then gets on her back to give birth to a few kidz-out her asshole A Nicety Clip from Smoking Redd-thats nice and nasty for your slow L7s lol
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Smoking-Redd-060720.mp4
    File Size : 828.35 MB
    Duration : 00:14:13
    Video : AVC, 7 621 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0mzs1q8sy5be

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Put everything in ass,little poo,prolapse

- Put everything in ass,little poo,prolapse

Description:
    Long anal play,almost an hour.Put big dildos and everything what i have in my ass,cosmetics tube,banana.Put water in my ass too and push out.Little poo and big prolapse. Fuck dirty ass more and pee big in doggy.At final open my ass with speculum and prolapse it close up
    Model:
    Rumianahotmilf
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : video_2020_12_04_18_59_32.mp4
    File Size : 891.54 MB
    Resolution : 1080x606 @ 1078x606
    Duration : 00:48:47
    Video : AVC, 2 421 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fgr281eaaa8x

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Lady Joice First Time P1

- Lady Joice First Time P1

Description:
    Mistress Michelle is presenting her Girlfriend Lady Joice on of her toilet slaves. The slave has the task for today to build up some shelves. But first of all he has to lick clean the boots of Lady Joice who is amused about the scene and he gets a hard faceslap from Mistress Michelle. Then he has to prepare the toilet seat in front of the ladies and place herself under the seat with an open mouth. The first Lady who is used the toilet seat is Lady Joice who is peeing into the mouth of the toilet slave and laugh about it. Shortly after she is watching how Mistress Michelle is shitting and pissing into the same mouth too.
    Model:
    Scatqueens-Berlin
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : lady_joice_first_time_p1_hd.mp4
    File Size : 326.66 MB
    Duration : 00:14:33
    Video : AVC, 3 002 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/cb7soinrndxn

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Broken Toilet 15-Sixty Nine Shit

- Broken Toilet 15-Sixty Nine Shit

Description:
    Even in the best of dungeons slaves do forget their manners. As its owner its my duty to remind it that I am superior to it and that Im in charge. As I told my slave this morning he will be my restroom again and he must prepare everything for me to shit in his mouth he dropped his shoulders. This kind of behavior is UNACCEPTABLE He need to be taught a lesson.
    For the first time I included my brutal punishment in one of my Broken Toilet videos. My husband was kind enough to film the scene where I suffocated my slave with a pillow without mercy. With his hands cuffed behind his back and his feet tied down I placed a pillow over his face and sat down with my full weight. His desperate struggle and agony for air after nearly two minutes got me soaking wet. I included a few seconds from his intense suffocation for you.
    After that punishment he was very eager to please me and I used the 69 position to shit in his mouth. This position is humiliating for a slave, seeing my vagina but only there to open his mouth to receive my thick and smelly turds as I push them out into his toilet mouth one by one.
    Afterwards I gave him the privilege to lick my dirty asshole clean. Shivers of pleasure went all over my perfect body as his tongue licking every nerve ending of my anus and rectum to wash off every revolting shit smear and stain.
    He knows his mouth and tongue belongs up my shitty ass Just another day in the life of my slave whom was born to serve and please me
    Note I will try as far as possible to upload new video clips every 48 to 72 hours. Xoxo
    Model:
    GoddessTempest
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Broken-Toilet-15-Sixty-Nine-Shit.mp4
    File Size : 367.09 MB
    Duration : 00:06:58
    Video : AVC, 7 242 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 121 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3r5ikkmf6083

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- the Most Real Desperation Clip Ever Filmed

- the Most Real Desperation Clip Ever Filmed

Description:
    You know when youve gone out for lunch and whatever you ate didnt quite agree with you, and you thought its such a nice day it would be a shame to take public transport, so Ill just walk it even though itll take me an hour? Well that was me. And about 15 minutes into my walk, my tummy started feeling reaaaally funny, and then my as started feeling even funnier, and I really needed to fart, but it felt hot, and I knew that if I farted, it wouldnt be air, but it would be hot and oily liquid, but there were no toilets anywhere, so I just had to suck it up and keep on walking on the hottest day of the year.
    It was awful. All I could do was pray that I didnt shit myself. But dedicated as I am to all my shit fans, I did my best to hold it in and go beyond just holding it in until I got to my place. I could have looked for a pub or a restaurant and begged for them to let me use their restroom, but I knew this shit was going to be epic, and it was only another 30 minutes until I got to my place. When I finally got there, after fumbling in my bag for my keys, crouching in front of my door so I wouldnt lose control of my bowels, after failing several times to get the key into the lock because my hands were sweating so much, and after nearly falling down the stairs on my way down, I knew I could do it. I held it in that little bit longer, even though I was cramping, my ass was burning, I was breaking out in a clammy sweat I held it in while I found the video camera. I held it in while I spoke to the camera and explained what was happening. I held it in while I puit the camera on a tripod. I even held it in as I propped up my toilet seat and put a pad under it. But when I finally sat down, all hell broke loose, and it felt GOOOOOOOOOOD
    The release It was orgasmic on the HD video, you can see my ass is covered in sweaty goosebumps even though this clip was filmed on the hottest day of the year And it was so messy Liquid shit flew everywhere and my ass was so dirty. Unbeknown to me, I still had liquid shit dribbling out of my ass for another few minutes while I spoke to the camera. Then, I went for a massive piss before wiping myself up and picking up the camera to show you a nice close up of my giant cow pat of a shit.
    Now that is dedication to the art
    Model:
    MistressEvilyne
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Pure-Desperation1.mp4
    File Size : 457.79 MB
    Duration : 00:09:20
    Video : AVC, 6 688 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/h34hyx5vfnw1

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Shitting Out My Big Blue Butt Plug

- Shitting Out My Big Blue Butt Plug

Description:
    Watch me struggle with my panties to push out this plug I love the feel of it halfway in me working so hard to hold in my massive shit. When I finally blast it out the poo wont stop coming and then I nearly cum Its such a good feeling to grab that turd and finish the job
    (Im a trans woman, just so ya know. )
    Model:
    EmilyMilk
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : C5F4247E-E8C7-4456-B425-6DF58EABAF23.mp4
    File Size : 366.16 MB
    Duration : 00:08:06
    Video : AVC, 6 179 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/7r8jfya81br3

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- new bbw soft long shit

- new bbw soft long shit

Description:
    Ive been meaning to film a new shit video for you guys and on my way to the bathroom today I grabbed my camera and decided I would take a big shit on my bathroom floor for you instead I bend over pull my pink shorts down my huge hefty ass cheeks and spread myself wide for you, giving you a perfect view of my shitter Then I begin to take a nice soft long thick poop You like watching me shit dont you? I ask as I tease and keep letting the shit slowly slide out of my shit hole. It smelled so bad and I know you wish you were there to clean up for me. Enjoy
    Model:
    FilthyBre
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PINK-SHIT.mp4
    File Size : 491.89 MB
    Duration : 00:03:25
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 108 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: