Page 3274 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 22742774317432243264327232733274327532763284332433743774 ... LastLast
Results 32,731 to 32,740 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Amanda Shits In My Mouth

- Amanda Shits In My Mouth

Description:
    Amanda has a huge load of shit in her ass I want it in my mouth so bad I need to see her beautiful asshole open up and watch that monster load of shit fall into my mouth
    I lay down on the floor and Amanda squats over my face. She starts to push and I start to smell the poop in her ass My pussys all wet and Im so excited I cant wait any longer I need her poop in my mouth I open my mouth wide and beg for her shit Finally her hole opens up and this amazing load of hot, smelly shit comes bursting out and falls right into my open, waiting, mouth Her shit keeps coming and falling into my mouth I cant believe she has so much poop in her ass My mouth is over flowing and theres shit all over my face
    When Amandas ass is empty she looks down at me and see how full out mouth is She kisses my shit filled mouth and starts to smear her shit into my skin. Its so warm and feels so good I love how dirty I feel with a mouthful of Amandas shit
    Watch us get really dirty We smear her shit all over and kiss each other. Amanda chews on her shit and makes is really runny and wet with her spit She spits it out all over my tits I suck on her big nipples. We roll around and get so dirty together with Amandas shit We are two very happy, dirty, scat girls
    Enjoy
    Scat 504-Amanda Shits In My Mouth
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : amandashitinmymouth.mp4
    File Size : 1850.53 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:11:04
    Video : AVC, 23.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/y5v54ihp46ov

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Dirty games of Yana and Olga

- Dirty games of Yana and Olga

Description:
    In this video clip, Yana and Olga shit to each other on the face , and then smear shit kicks all over the body . At first Yana was lying on the bed and Olga, shit on the face and mouth of Yana . Yana likes to play these games , Olga began foot to smear shit on the body of Yana , Yes, Breasts belly pussy face they were covered in shit . Yana Olga reversed , now Yana shit on Olga . It is superb to see from the ass Yana and Olga turns out shit and pussy fuck piss . Releasing a load of crap on the body of Olga Yana, too, begins to smear his foot on the body of Olga crap . Yana, Olga and all the shit but they got a lot of pleasure from what they do .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0329-1.mp4
    File Size : 940.62 MB
    Duration : 00:09:41
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5stjacjiyi6v

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Three obedient dogs

- Three obedient dogs

Description:
    Carolina , Yana , Alice and Tatiana take part in this video. The role of Caroline is the mistress of three dogs , Yana , Alice and Tatiana . Carolina walks her dogs in turn holding leashes, the girls crawl on their knees with cancer, Carolina walks the dogs, multiplying their Asses , Breasts, showing you their charms . After walking the dogs Carolina orders the dog Yana to shit and piss on the floor , Yanas dog can not disobey the order of the hostess and performs her command . After that, Carolina was ordered to eat shit dog with Yana sex , Yana obediently the dog approached the spot where lay the shit and began to eat their shit . But Carolina is not enough , she takes the dog Jan by the neck and rubs the shit on the floor face dog Yana . Yana all in shit and mistress Caroline picks up the iron dog bowl and tells the dog to Tatiana and Alice to shit in the bowl , the dog obediently carry out the orders of his mistress , they fill the iron dog bowl with her own shit and urine , after the dog had finished filling the bowl with shit Carolina ordered the two dogs to Tatyana and Alice to eat shit from iron bowls , and the dog ordered Yana to be a cancer on the knees and relax your ass , Carolina had on her hands wearing leather gloves she spreads her dog Yanas ass and inserts her finger into her ass and starts fucking her while the other two dogs eat the shit out of an iron dog bowl . Dogs are totally eating shit and they are very happy and want more and more .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1071.mp4
    File Size : 1193.98 MB
    Duration : 00:12:18
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1jzzlnhwzykg

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Panty Poop Cum With Me

- Panty Poop Cum With Me

Description:
    My panties are already a mess from some play right beforehand. I take a big piece and put into my panties, right on top of my clit. I want to feel it mushing into my clit as I press my vibrator to it. I cant help myself from sticking my fingers into my panties to rub my cunt hole as my orgasm is rising with my vibrator, I take some and smear it across my boobs, spitting on them and pulling at my nipples. I tell you how amazing it would feel for you to be sucking on my shit covered tits as I smell them. I reach my climax (I hope youre cumming with me), a great shaking, twitching and messy orgasm. I show off my poo covered cunt after Im done with my fun
    Model:
    GwenyT
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_7802.mov
    File Size : 695.94 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:04
    Video : AVC, 10.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 226 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ofydj98wr5zy

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- 3 times public pissing with my girlfriend

- 3 times public pissing with my girlfriend

Description:
    3 times public piss with my girlfriend Dirty-Tina on the island of Mallorca:
    2 horny milf asses and cunts in action: When I visited my friend Dirty-Tina in Mallorca, we also went on long beach walks. On three of these walks we both had to pee, very urgently. So we pulled our pants down and pissed in sync. We have our hot asses and our wet pussies, nicely held in the camera so that you can see our hot holes in all their glory, at this hot public pissing on the beach
    Model:
    RosellaExtrem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2020-03-09.mp4
    File Size : 755.95 MB
    Duration : 00:05:14
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 166 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gzo9seof19mx

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Pooping On My Balcony

- Pooping On My Balcony

Description:
    I love pooping in public places The thought of getting caught turns me on so much Today Im going to go out on my balcony and push out a big, fat load of shit for you Im going to moan and groan and grunt so loud as Im pushing out these big turds I want my neighbors to know Im a dirty shit girl And I want you to know Im pushing out this load of shit just for you
    Enjoy
    Scat 458-Pooping On My Balcony
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : balconypoop.mp4
    File Size : 501.52 MB
    Duration : 00:03:36
    Video : AVC, 19.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0c0rknk1x754

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Marie at the Morning P1

- Marie at the Morning P1

Description:
    Lady Marie sits down on the toilet seat and immediately pees their load of piss into the slaves mouth. He knows that he will swallow everything, or at least tried to, just as he has promised. Then Lady Marie is pressing. The mouth of the toilet slave surrounds soon the rosette of his mistress which swells well and he waits at this position until the shit of Lady Marie falls into his mouth. Almost he has to puke of the taste of the shit. Lady Marie only laughs and gives him strict instructions. Then she smokes a cigarette and uses his mouth as an ashtray.
    Model:
    Scatqueens-Berlin
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : marie_am_morgen_p1.mp4
    File Size : 187.1 MB
    Resolution : 720x576 @ 1024x576
    Duration : 00:08:16
    Video : AVC, 2 999 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hgkeh5ohjt49

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Mistrss Gaia-Choke on my scat

- Mistrss Gaia-Choke on my scat

Description:
    I have my scat slave lying beneath my feet, a smelly slut always ready to eat shit. He requested my presence. So I decided to make him suffer for me. I begin by allowing him some foot &amp shoe worship. I wear expensive shoes, so he has been warned to do a good job of licking, and sucking on my stiletto heels. If he does a good job of his footworship, I will reward him by allowing him to eat my shit. Standing over him, I tell him to open his mouth and be ready for me. I lower my ass over his face, and relieve myself of a nice pile of my soft shit into his mouth. I watch as it fills his mouth and covers his face. Then I instruct him to swallow it, and make sure he chews on it. Not entirely finished with my slut, I sit on his face and get him to lick my ass clean. With his mouth full, this means he has to swallow and digest my shit. He continues to lick my ass until Im satisfied. I further reward him with some facesitting, and ass smother, while allowing him to play with his limp cock. As he groans, and squeezes out his watery cum. I leave him to contemplate his next meal of my delicious shit.
    ITALIAN
    Ho il mio schiavo sdraiato sotto i miei piedi, una sgualdrina puzzolente sempre pronta a mangiare merda. Mi ha supplicato per essere al mio cospetto. Ed ora voglio vederlo penare, soffrire, perche la sofferenza dello schiavo e pura linfa vitale per me, Mistress Gaia. Lo obbligo ad adorare e venerare i miei piedi e le mie lussuoso e costosissime calzature. Sa che deve fare un ottimo lavoro, leccare tutte le scarpe, fino a succhiare gli appuntiti tacchi a spillo. E se sara bravo, lo premiero, permettendogli di assaporare la mia merda. Lo preparo a bocca ben spalancata, avvicino il mio culo e mi diverto riempendolo della mia merda. Quanto godo quando cago in faccia ad uno schiavo. Gli ordino di inghiottire tutto, e non contenta ,mi siedo sulla sua faccia e mi faccio pulire il culo. Usare uno schiavo come un bidet e davvero eccitante. Con la bocca piena della mia deliziosa merda, dovra leccarmi fino a mia completa soddisfazione. Ho un altro premio per lui, lo soffochero con i miei rinomati e popolari facesitting. E grazie alla mia bonta, gli permetto di masturbarsi. E quando gli do la possibilita di far fuoriuscire il suo lurido sperma,me ne vado e lo lascio solo, a contemplare il suo prossimo pasto, la mia appetitosa merda.
    Model:
    padronagaia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : stiletto_scat_hd.mp4
    File Size : 225.04 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:13:15
    Video : AVC, 2 240 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 127 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tnudgo2rbqcg

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Next slave meal on heels Part 2

- Next slave meal on heels Part 2

Description:
    Next slave meal on heels Shit and piss for the slave Part 2:
    I have invited a user who wants to serve me as an all-swallowing toilet slave. So first of all I test whether he is eligible and he really swallows everything After the slave was lying naked on the floor, I crouched in doggystyle position, with my ringed cunt and my hot asshole, over his mouth First I pissed the slave in his mouth and he greedily swallowed my hot piss. Then I pooped a big shit sausage in the slaves mouth The slave then had to eat my shit and jerk his cock. While the slave ate my shit, I humiliated him verbally and fed him the shit that had not ended up in his mouth. After the slave had swallowed all of my shit, he sprayed extremely. The pig seems to have liked my shit and thats why he can serve me Do you want to serve me too? You can see the hot piss and shit scenes in the mouth from 3 camera angles
    Model:
    RosellaExtrem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : MealsonHeels2.mp4
    File Size : 1712.59 MB
    Duration : 00:10:48
    Video : AVC, 22.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 163 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jwcjwl7xyau7

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Upskirt Shits HD

- Upskirt Shits HD

Description:
    Its early morning and I have to shit something awful. I know how much you love women in tight mini skirts. I know what you think about every time you see them. You wish they would stand over you and just let their shit out. Im here to make that fantasy a reality I shit on the floor and on a plate..feeding it to you and even give you warm piss to wash it down with. The only issue is now my ass is dirty. I squat over your face and use your tongue as toilet paper.
    Model:
    VeronicaSteam
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Upskirtshits.mp4
    File Size : 484.97 MB
    Duration : 00:09:18
    Video : AVC, 7 121 kb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 158 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: