Page 3264 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 22642764316432143254326232633264326532663274331433643764 ... LastLast
Results 32,631 to 32,640 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Slave feeding Dirty CreamPie

- Slave feeding Dirty CreamPie

Description:
    Amazing new premium video) First, I give the slave a giant pile of fresh shit, and then show him my chocolate pussy and take shit off his face so he could enjoy the stunning view and then he Fucks me full of shit pussy and cums in me) Then you will see dirty crempie which will make you jerk off from the sight) Good quality, great view, original content, and lots of orgasms which will give you this video) its simple)
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Feed-Slave-Dirty-CreamPie.wmv
    File Size : 312.26 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:05:53
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 406 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/65dxihnnb4xz

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- No where else to go

- No where else to go

Description:
    Why use a toilet when theres a sink right there?? This shit fell right out.. and tasted even better than it looks. Im going to be posting more often so stick around for messy fun
    Model:
    Scatqueen420
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : FullSizeRender-3.mov
    File Size : 32.63 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:00:32
    Video : AVC, 8 125 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 101 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/7ja51pd8relj

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Piss Slave JOI

- Piss Slave JOI

Description:
    Mistress Jessica is feeling mean tonight This is a short JOI video with some verbal humiliation. I make fun of you and your tiny penis, only allowing you to touch yourself when I say so. Then, I decide Im going to stand in front of you, and pee all over your worthless self. We end it with some closeups of my pussy and ass. You better do a proper job of cleaning my pussy off with your tongue
    Model:
    JessicaKay
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : pissslave.mp4
    File Size : 254.53 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:08:41
    Video : AVC, 3 925 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/camxhz3imkic

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Bloody Period Masturbation and Licking

- Bloody Period Masturbation and Licking

Description:
    I have a huge blood fetish. I love the taste of my own period blood, especially. I came home from running some errands to find my jean shorts soaked through with blood It went through my menstrual cup, my panty liner, and my thong Thats okay, because I just stripped down, took my cup out, and started playing with my bloody pussy. I stuck my fingers in and tasted a little. I licked them clean, then started fucking myself with a realistic dildo. I love seeing all the red blood splatter everywhere as I fuck my pussy. I masturbate and fuck myself nice and good and then proceed to lick every single bit of blood off my dildo. I love being a naughty, nasty girl
    Model:
    ellieboulder
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Bloody-Licking-Masturbation.mp4
    File Size : 143.34 MB
    Duration : 00:08:44
    Video : AVC, 2 124 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mfv33w9yzdc7

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Get to know me MORE Spreading GIGANTIC-Load

- Get to know me MORE Spreading GIGANTIC-Load

Description:
    This my 2nd Get To Know Me Video. This is version 2 and will have 3 different yet exciting versions to it. So if this is not the version that most appeals to you wait for the final version to be posted at a later date
    THIS 2nd version I am talking to you and explaining more about myself and my experiences in the last 3-4 months while I have been here on and my experience from videoing and how those have been going compared to what I was used to with just being naughty off camera in my normal day to day life
    I talk to you the entire time and then pull down my jeans while still in my stilettos. I get ready to poop on the plate below me while sitting on the toilet. I then decide I need to pee first before pushing my ENORMOUS load out that I have been holding for 3 days
    After peeing I push out that ENORMOUS load onto the plate and then give you a nice long close up view of the entire movement. To image smelling or tasting whatever your imagination wants to do with it. It is so HUGE I couldnt even believe it
    I continue to enjoy my enormous shit but slowly and methodically spreading it all over my body. I am really explaining how everything feels as I am spreading it all over me. I make myself cum really hard as I had gotten so hot while taking my time spreading brown all over me.
    Muah
    From your favorite Redhead
    Model:
    AutumnYoung
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2nd-Get-to-Know-Me-scatshop-cum-no-washing-1080.mp4
    File Size : 1578.84 MB
    Duration : 00:23:56
    Video : AVC, 9 026 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9yhi8sa0q4wu

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Ebony Scat Princess Getting Back In the Groove

- Ebony Scat Princess Getting Back In the Groove

Description:
    Ebony Scat Princess Is getting back in the Groove This is one of the Original ebony scat models in the early days of scat oriented stores. She made the content that I love for beginner scat fans and for more advanced scat lovers too. There were very few that catered to both back 10-12 years ago. Fast forward to 2018, and not only is one of my favorites back in teh game, but she has teamed up with me to bring exclusive new content One thing hasnt changed-that ass is still big as hell Anyways Enjoy as this Princess is back to claim her seat in the royal court Enjoy two great clips as she shits a ton In the first, enjoy a standing dump and she pushes out a muddy, runny load. What a pile she left on the floor In the second she sits that big ass on the bowl to push out even more This time she pushed out big logs into the bowl, squatting to show them shooting out her ass. THen enjoy when she stands up and spreads to show off her dirty asshole Two Great clips from one of the very 1st to do it
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Ebony-Scat-Princess-083118.mp4
    File Size : 941.87 MB
    Duration : 00:09:34
    Video : AVC, 13.2 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/93zwn3ah7jj7

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Arisa Patiently Waiting

- Arisa Patiently Waiting

Description:
    Lounging around and making you wait (00:00-17:40) then positioned atop two stools to poop
    Self-filmed. Close-up zoom (poop).
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_arisa_01.mp4
    File Size : 653.21 MB
    Duration : 00:21:08
    Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6mld56nweqfh

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Tasty Big Ass and Monster Shit

- Tasty Big Ass and Monster Shit

Description:
    Amazing new clip, wanna taste? My sweet booty covered in tasty fresh shit, and all this stuff in ultra close up angle
    Thats really amazing, this giant turd destroy my ass, in this moment I imagined that you were eating my shit, and it was really fun, I think you would have liked it) If you still want me to fill your mouth with shit, and flogged you like a bitch, then you definitely like this video Love you stay tuned, and wait my new updates
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 3421.mp4
    File Size : 1324.96 MB
    Duration : 00:12:17
    Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/sdsdc963bwru

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Kinky Caramel Pissing & Shitting

- Kinky Caramel Pissing & Shitting

Description:
    Kinky Caramel demanding your attention as she takes a shit and pisses.
    Model:
    GoddessKinkyCaramel
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Kinky-Caramel-Pissing-Shitting.mp4
    File Size : 94.46 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:02:19
    Video : AVC, 5 473 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/m6koaarcvno2

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Sexy Good Morning PooPlug Fun

- Sexy Good Morning PooPlug Fun

Description:
    Watch me wearing a white sports bra on under I dont wear panty. I woke up super naughty today. What about you? I give some teaser from my naked ass and cute asshole and lick on my butt plug as i wanna insert and play around in my ass. Do you wanna start your weekend with me? Dont you? What could be better than starting your naughty weekend with me and watching me playing with this perfect asshole. The good answer nothing. Good boy I insert a part of the plug in butt hole, knee up and I squirt myself while fucking ass hole for awhile. I get wet of this. I made quirt myself before on this way but with dildo not with a plug, new experience. You also can hear me Queefing and listening my juicy ass sounds. I feel the hard poo with the plug. Literally I push it deeper with in my butt. Bit later I lay on back legs up, plug in ass and peeing like a fountain also pee on feet. Then are you ready for that moments which make your day and bright your weekend up? You know what Im talking about. You couldnt wait to see my nice and perfect shit. I push it out with the plug and heres coming a harder,dark poo for you. What a smell has. You wish could being here and smell it. Then I knee on in doggy and keep playing with plug in asshole also playing like slide in the plug and shoot it out by my ass game few times Do you think I spiced up your weekend? I hope so Have fun.
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0881.mp4
    File Size : 1099.13 MB
    Duration : 00:15:08
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: