Page 3257 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 22572757315732073247325532563257325832593267330733573757 ... LastLast
Results 32,561 to 32,570 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Malaysias New Splackalious Logs

- Malaysias New Splackalious Logs

Description:
    Malaysia is back with two hot new clips She has fast become one of my favorites, as pound for pound no lady on my site produces the size and quantity of turds this sexy Blasian Persuasion does She travels a lot on business so I can only get clips here and there, but each time is worth the wait and the weight Good Lawd she puts out some serious Footlongs and Quater Pounders Enjoy two great clips, the first as she sits reverse cowgirl and the second from a great rearview angle I swear its a tossup between Malaysias Peek A Boo and Francesca Gabriellas Fuck Me Harder Tramp Stamp for who had the best one of all time Enjoy Peeking at More Boo-Boo than you can Handle watching Malaysia Folks are just waking up to how great this Funky Lady is. Nothing less than 5 Star Action Each clip LOL in the Second scene, one turd looks EXACTLY like a dick fighting out her ass Lol it had a foreskin and all I swear the things that come out this girls ass never cease to amaze
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Malaysia-061716.mp4
    File Size : 816.44 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:21
    Video : AVC, 9 933 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 112 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/drtf59f94gos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Toilet slut for shit, vomit and dirty games

- Toilet slut for shit, vomit and dirty games

Description:
    Your pussy is itching, your mouth is begging for cock. Youre little nymphomaniac, toilet slut. Begget, suck the dick, lick his ass, now we will take turns shitting on you. Lick ass, put your mouth on it now the shit will fall down in there. Yes, feel all the delights of shit. Suck dick in shit, I want you to swallow cum with shit. Thats it, shitty mix of protein and stinky waste, swallow. Now its my turn to shit on you and throw up, I want play with you, dirty slut. Yes, now youre covered in shit, please your Mistress, soon youll have shower with vomit. You are my, my fucking dirty slut
    1. Dirty slut asks for dick and shit
    My slave girl is fucking bitch. She becomes dirty nymphomaniac, she constantly wants fuck, wants dick and shit. Recently, she seduced her friend for dirty sex in threesome with her husband, now she lies on the couch, fucks herself in the ass with strap-on and begs to suck my husbands cock. Well, lets satisfy her desire, fuck her in the mouth, deep in the throat, until she vomits, and then well shit in her insatiable toilet mouth. With what passion she sucks cock, takes it deep down her throat, she is real slut and toilet bowl. Sucked dick, now open your mouth, my husband will shit in it. Yes, thats it, shit goes in your toilet mouth, enjoy the taste of it, eat it. Now lick that dirty ass full of shit, stick your tongue in it. Youre so dirty, you dirty toilet whore
    2. You my toilet slut for shit and vomit
    My dirty toilet slave girl, my slut, today already had enough of shit, eat shit, sucked dirty cock in shit. Now I want to play with her, take a shit, smear her in shit and fuck her with double-sided dildo. It is such bliss shit on young girl, when she enjoys your shit, catches it, smears it on her body, tastes it, eat. Well, slut, insert the second end of the dildo in your ass, now you will give me pleasure. Yes, its just unforgettable, its such high, fucking in shit. Now lets get to the water treatment, now Im going to throw up on you. I marked you again today, toilet bitch, took shit and puking up on you. You are my, my fucking dirty slut
    Model:
    Mistress scat slaves
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Toilet-slut-for-shit-vomit-and-dirty-games.mp4
    File Size : 1069.98 MB
    Duration : 00:25:20
    Video : AVC, 5 708 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/kc8ilhrb40v3

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Lil Stinks New Office FUNK

- Lil Stinks New Office FUNK

Description:
    Lil Stink is back with more work clips She been putting in OT at her salon, which means her office and colleagues have to suffer the wrath of her ass on the bowl She begins with a few pee clips before returning with two ploptastic dumps Enjoy as she spreads nice and wide to push out a corn filled dump in the 1st , and Wet, soft load in the finale Four hot new clips as Stink Brings the FUNK
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lil-Stink-071818-2.mp4
    File Size : 777.11 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:08
    Video : AVC, 10.2 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tda7m6p8ynif

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Frontal poop and masterbate with turd

- Frontal poop and masterbate with turd

Description:
    I squatted and shitt with my sexy socks on. I took a while to force it out because it was so hard. When I finished pooping, I started to rub my clients and got really turned on. Then I picked up my poop and rubbed it on my clit it felt so good I started to use it as a dildo sticking it inside my pussy. I hope u like
    Model:
    FoxyJ
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20161204_214651.mp4
    File Size : 732.24 MB
    Duration : 00:05:55
    Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 29.868 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fmzux6lazkxn

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Tease, Dirty Talk, Messy Anal Playing, Licking Shitty Finger

- Tease, Dirty Talk, Messy Anal Playing, Licking Shitty Finger

Description:
    I think its a very hot and sexy scat video. So much tease, poo and dirty talk in. I wear blue panty with bright orange colored socks on. Walking close to cam and tease you over and over as much as i can while I talking dirty to you. I feel so sexy myself and I know you admire my body in every single moment. I turn you on am I right? Know you watching through the screen and the way how im teasing you turning on so much. I see youre getting hard in your pants dont you? I wanna playing with you so bad so im your dirty and filthy girl and youre my dirty boy, we can spend nice and kinky time together if youre in. ? come on closer to me I wanna show you my tight asshole ,tease you to touching then slide my finger in ass. Feel so good and you enjoy what you see. I held my poo 3 days for you, because I wanted to poop a massive one. I know thats your fave. Before poop I pee a lot. Then lift up my leg and can watch my perfect asshole. I dont release my poo just desperation, puckering only. Talking dirty through the video. Then I tell you cannot hold anymore so its time to get messy. I let my massive poo comes out. Big turd. When finish it start to fingering my dirty arsehole and tell you how good that feeling, I know you cannot fingering me because youre jerking off till I enjoy myself but I wanna feel your finger in ass. I want fucked by you. Can you help me? My ass is so juicy and shit covered, I cum so easy for you. Hear me moaning, I enjoy so much myself. At the end I turning backwards and wanna show my juicy asshole after finger fucking. Beautiful isnt it. Then Licking clean my Shitty fingers till get them clean and Smear poo on my teeth. I tell you how much I enjoyed playing around with you, and I wanna repeat this filthy game. Do you want it too? ? Enjoy
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20171025_081149.mp4
    File Size : 681.33 MB
    Duration : 00:23:01
    Video : AVC, 4 001 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/swyst8b5lkhv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Day As A Toilet

- Day As A Toilet

Description:
    A white hole on the ground as Mistress Mystique and Lethal Lady V of Toronto casually use it throughout the days one pile of shit, two load of piss. A living breathing toilet but, forgotten and humiliated.
    Dont talk, dont move. Youre no longer human, toilet.
    Model:
    MistressMystique
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_3227.mov
    File Size : 1184.66 MB
    Duration : 00:10:56
    Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 230 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/pa2hxgabcbgg

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- EXPLOSIVE Pooping Compilation

- EXPLOSIVE Pooping Compilation

Description:
    3 Super Hot explosive pooping clips, handpicked by me and combined to make an awesome EXPLOSIVE pooping compilation clip
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : explosions.mp4
    File Size : 656.47 MB
    Duration : 00:04:05
    Video : AVC, 22.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6swllxgrmn5s

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Seduced Into Being Her Toilet

- Seduced Into Being Her Toilet

Description:
    One of these days, your silent attraction to Black girls will lead you down a rabbit hole Today is his day
    Drinks at an NYC bar turned into a trip to My basement for this guy. From the way he watch My ass in My tight, green leggings, I knew I could lead him down the sticky road.
    He didnt even fight Me when I tied him up. Soon, I understood My ass was all he needed to follow instructions and become My toilet paper
    Model:
    Caribbean Mistress Mystique
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Seduced-Into-Being-Her-Toilet.mp4
    File Size : 631.99 MB
    Duration : 00:11:18
    Video : AVC, 7 579 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 233 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8l2dfqsbkjsr

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Roxys first shit

- Roxys first shit

Description:
    Princess Roxy is a friend of lady Lisa. She is shiting today for the first time in front of a cam. Lisa helps her with some comants, she also spits in a bowl where Roxy shits and piss. Princess Roxy feeds the slave with her shit using a spoon.
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : roxy_scat.wmv
    File Size : 376.52 MB
    Duration : 00:10:02
    Video : VC-1, 5 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/uviy7clmmtai

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Eating and playing with shit at work

- Eating and playing with shit at work

Description:
    I decided to play a little with the shit in my hand while eating some for lunch. Im trying to get used to feeling it on my skin, so might as well play with it.
    Model:
    worthlessholes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_0379.mp4
    File Size : 165.82 MB
    Resolution : 1024x576
    Duration : 00:05:53
    Video : AVC, 3 747 kb/s, 29.783 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 186 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: