Page 3237 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 22372737313731873227323532363237323832393247328733373737 ... LastLast
Results 32,361 to 32,370 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Happy New Toilet

- Happy New Toilet

Description:
    Once one very hungry and pathetic slave waited for miracles in new year. He couldnt even present in the dreams as far as he will be successful in his insignificant life. At this time in his life appear a new beautiful and delicious young model Adelina. Shes the most beautiful girl and she loves BDSM. Her favorite hobby to humiliate and dominate her slaves. In this video clip she allows the slave to kiss her pretty legs, to suck the fingers of her feet, she spits in his mouth and she very sexually licks his face. Her delicious saliva comes out from her mellow lips, wich so want to kiss and taste this sweetnessshes just incredibly heavy Adelina makes the slave to lick her asshole and eat her big butt. She is very excited when slaves lick her ass. Also slave must lick her pussy and ass to make it shine from purity. This girl sucks a strap-on and puts this dick deeply in his throat. She took off her panties and shoved them into slaves mouth. Now she filled his mouth with shit and he must eat all the shit otherwise she will angry and punish him. She loves to dominate and humiliate her slave, to fill his mouth with shit. Now he is expected by only unique emotional life to become her toilet Adelina wiped her ass with toilet paper and put them in his mouth. So the slave became Adelina toilet Come back to our stories.
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 0001.wmv
    File Size : 770.05 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1080 @ 1440x1080
    Duration : 00:16:04
    Video : VC-1, 6 519 kb/s, 23.976 (23976/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bqqn1a8c22ls

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- MissBNasty golden shower

- MissBNasty golden shower

Description:
    MissBNasty graces you with a golden shower
    Model:
    MissBNasty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 85C4A831-BF76-4D0A-98AA-50F4F0C26A1B.mov
    File Size : 15.94 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1920
    Duration : 00:00:24
    Video : AVC, 5 235 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 144 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ht8ohjn7fr44

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Feet and Toilet Training

- Feet and Toilet Training

Description:
    Probably one of my best toilet trainings ever with beautiful close-ups of my feet.
    My toilet has to learn, that serving me has to be his pure pleasure and enjoyment. Drinking my pee and eating my chocolat is for gourmets only and not at all degrading
    First I tease my toilet with my gorgeous feet. Then I tie his arms together with bondage tape. I present him the first sips of golden shower in a wine glass, because thats what my pee is: A delicacy. Next, I pour the rest directly into his mouth and make him clean every single drop he did not catch.
    Then, the real training begins, as I squat over my toilets face and he has to open his mouth wide to receive my gift I teach him how to accept my loaf willingly, how to smell and savour it and finally, how to chew and swallow, so he can become one with his divine mistress
    This is a scat movie with a foot fetish twist. A strict, but non-humiliating toilet training with a joyful and human approach, not to forget the cute and cruel sadism, that is always part of me
    Model:
    MissMortelle
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Enjoyment-Feet-and-Toilet-Training-small.mp4
    File Size : 1248.01 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:27:06
    Video : AVC, 6 111 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8pe96ds2o5gd

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Malaysias Unflushables

- Malaysias Unflushables

Description:
    Malaysia is back My favorite Blasian Persuasion cutie is back with two new wonderful clips I swear this girl Must have been holding this one in for weeks Enjoy two great scenes loaded with great grunting and straining and the MONSTER logs she is s famous for She put out some in the final scene that were so damn big and solid she couldnt even Flush LMAO Never seen anything like it in my life She prooves in this clip she has very few rivals (maybe Ms D???) when it comes to producing big loads Shes Unflushable
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Malaysia020217-1-1.mp4
    File Size : 186.76 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:00
    Video : AVC, 2 204 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/m2plpncv5oke

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- whatsapps fart compilation

- whatsapps fart compilation

Description:
    Its my whatsapps farting compilation. Made by my phone(redmi note2).
    Nice clear sound, many angles.
    No custom name was use in this clip.
    Model:
    PaulieMaxx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 3108wafartcomp.mp4
    File Size : 737.95 MB
    Duration : 00:12:23
    Video : AVC, 7 797 kb/s, 18.246 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/s6epwwy994lx

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Desperate Molly Pees

- Desperate Molly Pees

Description:
    Molly and I just got back from a party and traffic was terrible Weve been on the road an extra hour and both have to pee so bad But whos gonna get to the bathroom first?? Me I bolt to the bathroom, leaving her in the dust. Once in the bathroom, I take my time getting situated, stripping my panties off and rolling up my dress. Shes pacing in the hallway, trying not to pee herself Finally she cant hold it in any longer and barges in on me on the toilet Wtf Im so embarrassed She says shes just gonna pee in between my legs as I pee at the same time well wtf, I guess we can try it but I dont see how this is going to work without making a splattered mess everywhere Well, here goes nothing She climbs over my lap and takes a moment to position herself just right so her pee will hopefully hit the water target in the bottom of the toilet bowl and not miss and end up soaking the bathroom floor instead.. with her powerful stream, this could get so messy so quickly We both take a breath and Mollys stream starts first Powerful as always, her pee hitting the toilet water sounds incredible Mmm it smells like coffee Yummy Oh I cant hold my pee in any longer I start to pee and my stream joins Mollys stream to create a super stream Yes I kinda wanna feel how warm our joint pee streams are.. I reach my hand down and plunge it under our strong streams. Oh my So warm I start fantasizing about us filling a whole jacuzzi with our fresh warm pee and bathing in it all day long Wouldnt that be the life? We pee a bit longer before we are both drained. Hmm, Im kinda curious how we both taste. I stick my pee soaked hand into my mouth and enjoy the taste of our fresh pee Mmmm, we taste so good She wipes her pussy with her hand and takes a lick of herself. So good We take turns wiping each others pussies dry with toilet paper. Then we give a little air dry twerk celebration dance for us both making it to the toilet before wetting ourselves Woohoo Boy that was a close one
    Model:
    TrixieSquirts
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_1271.mov
    File Size : 603.26 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1080
    Duration : 00:06:17
    Video : AVC, 13.2 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/nd28uc9bb315

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Pooping on the Carpet and Ass Wiping

- Pooping on the Carpet and Ass Wiping

Description:
    How embarrassing is it to have people over, and then discover your toilet doesnt work My stomach hurts and I have to poop badly. I make a decision and lock myself in a nearby bedroom one with carpet, and all I brought was one roll of toilet paper I squat down and go right on the floor. My shits are liquidy diarrhea that drips out of me and soaks into the carpet. I have to wipe my ass over and over to get all of the messy poop off of me. Who is going to clean this carpet??
    Model:
    LindzyPoopgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Poopingoncarpetwipeass.mp4
    File Size : 178.33 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:09:51
    Video : AVC, 2 332 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ode7mp7ib42m

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Eat My Shit Cake, Toilet Slave

- Eat My Shit Cake, Toilet Slave

Description:
    You love to eat my chocolate, toilet slave.I want to give you a special treat So I bake you a cake with several loads of my extra special shit chocolate ingredient. Watch as I make the fresh chocolate and bake your moist brown dessert Dont eat it all at one sitting O)
    Model:
    peteuse
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : graphiccakehumiliation.mp4
    File Size : 134.39 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Duration : 00:08:41
    Video : AVC, 2 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/p458m32734l5

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Lil Stinks Funky Weeks

- Lil Stinks Funky Weeks

Description:
    A SUPER collection of clips from the young sexy Lil Stink Over 20 minutes of action from the past two weeks from this hotty. Enjoy as she Pees, Poots, and plops in a ton of scenes. The Body on this one is INSANE-nothing like watching a young, fit babe in her prime Shes really on top of her game in this one. A must have for you fanatics of this youngin
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : lil-stink-8-8-141.mp4
    File Size : 168.02 MB
    Duration : 00:23:02
    Video : AVC, 825 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/p10in04gwq93

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Panty Poops 1 & 2

- Panty Poops 1 & 2

Description:
    1-Pooped My PANTIES-First Time
    I have never pooped my panties before. Ive never felt the poop squish up against my skin and smear in my butt crack before. I did today and Im sharing this with you all.
    I hope you enjoy sharing the first time I pooped my panties I really enjoyed sharing it with you.
    2-3 Day HUGE Panty POOP
    I held my poop for 3 almost 4 days and this was a HUGE Poop It smeared Up my panties and into my pussy and really made a huge mess. Felt So Damn Good
    Enjoy Everyone
    From your favorite Redhead
    Model:
    Autumn_s Sexy Shit
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1st-2nd-Panty-Poop.mp4
    File Size : 1134.24 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:07:54
    Video : AVC, 19.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS