Page 32 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442821325321032 ... LastLast

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Good morning!
    I had a little problem this morning. I was on My way to My playspace to use todays toilet slave when I received an email from him telling Me he couldnt make it. So I got off the tube, grabbed Myself a coffee and a cinnamon bun, and I headed home, dying for a shit. I had My phone on Me which has a good camera on it, so I figured it would be a shame for a nice big dump to go to waste. So I decided to film Myself getting home and heading up to the bathroom, then taking a big shit on the floor just for you. I know you dream of being My toilet slave, so this is a video to show you what My shit is like, up close and personal. I am talking directly to you the whole way through, telling you how much I want to feed you My shit and showing you how amazing and textured it is. I even make you jerk off to it and give you a little mantra to repeat, to really get yourself into the toilet slave headspace. I hope you enjoy this video, this is the real thing. no studio lights, no make up, no fancy effect, just Me and My poo.
    Models: MistressEvilyne

Duration: 13 min 28 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 489 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Now there is food for the toilet slaves. Together with Lady Laura, we make him to lick our horny assholes.. Then we one after another shits into his toilet mouth in a usual way. With pleasure both observe how the slave chokes and swallows our shit.
    Models: annalise

Duration: 15 min 8 s
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Latex Mistress Lynn Cane is wearing her tight rubyred dress because its Valentines Day. While she is looking on her phone, her slave disturbs her by offering chocolates. With her blonde hair and curvy figure she is looking very pretty. She dislikes the ‘cheap chocolates he has bought for her. She is insulted.
    Lynn Cane decides to show her slave how real great chocolate should look like. Because she has not done a shit in three days her stomach is full of scat waiting to be used.
    The slave gets on the floor and she puts the plate full of chocolate on his stomach. The tight latex wraps around her curvy ass and she starts to poop big time. First two tiny pieces and then one bigger one. Then a real long and big turd gets out of her ass. It almost covers half of the plate its so huge and shiny. The perfect colour and look to make chocolate shit bonbons.
    She proceeds to put her shit around several pieces of chocolate. Also chocolate sprinkles are used to make beautiful shit bonbons. The slave gets fed her precious scat. After a few bites he has difficulty eating the shit.
    Because of this, Lynn decides to piss in his mouth. A nice golden shower so he can swallow the load of shit.
    She forces him to eat more. Still there is some more shit in her ass. The last pieces get pushed out of her ass.
    Of course slave Shitface has to thank his mistress for her shit.
    Video in Dutch with English subtitles
    Models: MissLynnCane

Duration: 5 min 1 s
    Resolution: 352 x 640
    Size: 49.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

3 days, 3 shits in 3 public toilets in 3 different shopping centers: Metropolis Shopping Center, Auchan Shopping Center, Vulcano Shopping Center. Special price for the full video.
    Models: melissaredpassion

Duration: 18 min 43 s
    Resolution: 576 x 1 024
    Size: 436 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

wow great mistress suzan and veronica- shit on her slave and torture him
    Models: SuzanDirty

Duration: 20 min 1 s
    Resolution: 240 x 320
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 74.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hot baby is naughty peeing,cumming,shitting slapping,messy!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 12 min 59 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 308 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Heres the humiliating dog mask instruction video with the shit scene added on in the beginning ;O) Watch me desecrate your new face with my red tomato-y shit LOL I ate a huge plate of pasta the night before with tons of tomato sauce, maybe you will taste it, poop dog!!!
    I'm going to dump a huge load into this dog face mask and make you wear it, toilet slave!! HAHAHA I love to humiliate you with My ass products, and tease you and make you suffer with the smell and feel of My load. Put on the dog mask and wear your new real face, rub all the brown from My ass into your skin, hair, inhale deeply the filthy odor.all the while I am laughing at you and reminding you that you paid Me to humiliate you like this!
    I do a mean countdown for you, abusing and humiliating you and counting down until when you can finally remove the mask and breathe again!!! HAHAHAHA
    Don't act like you don't like it, we all know dogs love to eat shit!!!
    Models: peteuse

Duration: 12 min 38 s
    Size: 947 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Youre shrunk down and captive in my toilet. I dont even acknowledge your pathetic presence. I pull down my jeans and panties and shit runny shits all over you. LOL More and more diarrhea and piss floods over you. I show you the final product (full length view and upclose) then squat over you and expose my serious messy asshole.
    Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 4 min 14 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 160 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In this video i play with my new big black Beads ,i take it all inside my asshole and slowly out (it give a nice sound when go out and push my asshole out)when it get dirty i taste and Suck well this dirty Beads
    Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 10 min 35 s
    Size: 462 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today I was shitting on the floor. You will see from different angles and close as shit will come from my ass hole. Its so big sticky turd from my ass. Thats your dinner, my dear slave. Enjoy with my shit.
    Models: margo

Duration: 10 min 50 s
    Size: 798 MiB
    Download From AnzFile