Page 3156 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 21562656305631063146315431553156315731583166320632563656 ... LastLast
Results 31,551 to 31,560 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Diarrhea and Twerk

- Diarrhea and Twerk

Description:
    Cold day at work now I have the shitty butt from drinking soooooo much hot chocolate So heres some entertainment while I poop ????
    Model:
    MistressMysthick
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : trim.039F7D56-E745-4214-AEFF-BBF57769A5C3.mov
    File Size : 37.03 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:01:06
    Video : AVC, 4 604 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 84.0 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xgwpz2jghyel

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- He Swallow All my SHIT

- He Swallow All my SHIT

Description:
    I will use a human toilet slave Every day he will eat my shit or he will starve until I feed him again on the next day The slave is much hunger than yesterday and he eats a big portion of shit. After my first log, I give him some time to taste it good to help him swallow. Next log was bigger and softer and he took it directly in his mouth, he didnt chew, just swallow fast because there was a third log coming out of my filthy ass. hahaha he have to eat a lot more
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 267213.mp4
    File Size : 1836.83 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:15:29
    Video : AVC, 16.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ugwlst8g8xys

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Mistress Gaia-Slave, here is your shit

- Mistress Gaia-Slave, here is your shit

Description:
    The slave who booked a scat session with me is late. Unfortunately, my shit is never late and cannot wait. I feel very full today, I need to go . I have to go. I have prepared everything, the plastic bag in on the floor, I squat over it and . Oh my God, how much shit I have today
    Now a huge pile stands on the floor its probably 2 kg of shit almost a record for me, even if Im used to making a lot of shit. I close the bag (its really heavy) and Im going to put it outside the door, so that the slave, when he arrives, can pick it up. He is a lucky slave: he can have 2 kg of my shit He can spread it all over his body and then eat it. Its so much that it will be difficult to eat it all very few slaves can eat such a big amount of shit. Unfortunately, today, nobody is here to clean my asshole with his tongue

ITALIAN
    Lo Schiavo che aveva prenotato una sessione di scat e in ritardo. Sfortunatamente, la mia cacca non e mai in ritardo e non posso aspettare. Mi sento davvero piena oggi, ho bisogno di farla . anzi, devo farla Ho gia preparato tutto, il sacchetto di plastica e sul pavimento, mi accuccio e .. Oh mio Dio, oggi e davvero tanta
    Ora una montagna di merda giace sul pavimento sono almeno 2 Kg. di cacca quasi un record per me, anche se sono abituata a farne in abbondanza. Chiudo il sacchetto (accidenti, come pesa) e ora lo mettero fuori dalla porta, in modo che lo schiavo, quando arrivera, lo possa prendere. E uno schiavo fortunato: ricevera 2 kg. di merda Potra spalmarsela su tutto il corpo e poi mangiarla. E cosi tanta che sara difficile mangiarla tutta pochi schiavi riescono a ingoiare cosi tanta merda. Sfortunatamente, oggi, non ce nessuno che possa pulirmi il culo con la lingua
    Model:
    padronagaia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Gaia_ritardo_pov_hd.mp4
    File Size : 236.38 MB
    Duration : 00:05:26
    Video : AVC, 5 901 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8tty4j1fbcnh

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Shart Slavery

- Shart Slavery

Description:
    This is a MUST HAVE, TONS of huge wet farts straight into his nose and mouth-Arriving home late from the gym and being promised a movie night and dinner.. I find my boyfriend sleeping on the couch, doing absolutely nothing.. Ive been eating nothing but freezer meals for the last week.. I was finally looking forward to an actual cooked meal.. I think he should pay for this.. How about he experiences what Ive been experiencing for the last week from all the disgusting broccoli and cheese mac meals Ive had to eat up close and personal? They have DESTROYED my stomach.. Everytime I have to fart I have to change panties.. Hes going to regret bailing on me like this.. I lead him half asleep into his room and strap him to my personally made bench just to trap him in my ass. Completely immobilized and unable to move his head I start the xbox and sit my filthy panties Ive been wearing all day right down on his nose.. he must have forgotten what Ive been going through lately judging by the look of surprise and disgust from the very first wet hot fart that leaked into his nose.. Omg.. and theyre hot.. I can only imagine how it must be.. Every fart just seems to get wetter and wetter.. I can literally hear how wet they are when he tries to breathe through my panties.. hows that smell?? I ask as he tries to answer but can do nothing but moan as my panty covered pussy is covering his mouth.. He wont get to complain.. Im only leaning up just enough to uncover his nose so he cant cheat through his mouth.. I dont think so honey.. Just keep sucking for air against my shtty panties.. I almost feel bad because these farts were WET wet.. all the sucking against my panties is pulling the liquid from the farts straight through my panties and down his nose.. surely dumping into the back of his throat.. Couldnt get any better, now he can smell AND taste them when they drain into the back of his throat) oh wait.. yes it could How about I remove these filthy little panties of mine so that little protective barrier between your nose and my ass isnt there to save you any more? Haha yes, time for them to go.. Hope you enjoy YOUR dinner as it drains to the back of your throat.. Better hope theres not any more in there but his hope will soon be shattered when a little extra slips out and gets forced right into his nose when I dont notice and cram it right back into my ass.. I didnt even realize how wet they really were until I watched his humiliation afterward.. at one point after telling him to open his mouth I could clearly see it dripping in.. Idk how he handled it.. Better learn your lesson soon baby.. I doubt this stomach flu is going to go away anytime soon. But Im sure the smell Ill be leaving in your nose for the next week will quickly remind you)
    Easily one of my favorite clips to date and I will rate this a MUST have for any fan of sharts. Absolute perfection.
    Model:
    GoddessAmirha
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : EXTREMESHARTS-1.mp4
    File Size : 986.76 MB
    Duration : 00:19:51
    Video : AVC, 6 781 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/7p2pxc1qcwqr

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Venus "She got it in my Face

- Venus "She got it in my Face

Description:
    Venus had some SERIOUS backdraft in this one Her boyfriend was super excited to send me these clips claiming they were the two most explosive she has done so far In the first scene, my guy who loves to get nice and up close to get those great POV shots was a little too close . Venus begins getting right to business from the second she sits down with a desperate heavy streaming piss. Suddenly the heavy stream Changed colors and exits if you catch my drift Instead of peeing, it almost seemed like she was peeing out her booty Just like a Slurpee Machine or a beer tap when its almost out, her rear pipe started back drafting Her diarrhea squirts get all over her man and even the camera lense It even got in his eyes lol When she gets up to reveal her latest bowl destruction the images dont do it justice Dayum this girl explodes The second scene is another great explosion, with even more gas than the first. She was just a farting and blasting These are by far two of the most explosive diarrhea clips yet from the most explosive shitter I have ever seen Another Amazing exhibition
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Venus-051618.mp4
    File Size : 1322.6 MB
    Duration : 00:10:09
    Video : AVC, 18.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 116 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/66epk5jljhog

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- shit, vomit and masturbation

- shit, vomit and masturbation

Description:
    crazy show where I have poop and vomit in my hair
    Model:
    dirtyscatgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scattube-27.2.2014.mp4
    File Size : 484.33 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:13:22
    Video : AVC, 4 863 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wugf8k3fut38

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Filthy Shit Smear

- Filthy Shit Smear

Description:
    I ate way too much last night. While drinking my first cup of coffee this morning, I feel a sudden urge to make a massive dump for you. Watch as I drop my firm thick logs from my tight little asshole. I squat and let you see my warm piss shoot out of my pink pussy. I see how you are stroking your cock in a feverish rhythm. I simply cant resist teasing you further. I show you the pile of warm shit Ive made before slowly rubbing it all over my beautiful body. Now get ready shit slave. Youre going to lick every last drop off of me. You wont be allowed to miss a single inch.
    Model:
    VeronicaSteam
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Filthyshitsmearr.mp4
    File Size : 417.46 MB
    Duration : 00:09:29
    Video : AVC, 5 981 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/sgfv6t4xkdl2

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Olgas panties a lot of shit 2

- Olgas panties a lot of shit 2

Description:
    Hi guys, our fans and fans. In this video you will see how Olga shit in her fishnet panties and smeared shit inside her panties. Olga is wearing a T-shirt and beautiful fishnet panties. She poses and shows herself in panties and socks, then she turns her ass towards the camera and pecks in her beautiful fishnet panties. Shit gradually comes out of the anus and fills Olgas panties, she also pissed while standing and the urine spilled on the floor. The panties are transparent and you see how they are gradually filled. Then Olga posed with shit in panties, walked in front of the camera to see how beautiful it is when the shit is in panties. Olga poses and she really likes it. Olga is a real fan of her shit and she really likes to play with him. When Olga showed you her shit-full panties from different angles, she took a stool and sat on it. Shit crawled inside the panties, it looked very effective and erotic. Olga showed her dirty ass while taking off her panties, she also showed her pussy and clit all in shit. Very hot and sexy Olga is so turned on, you have to see it, its great.
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : VID_20210706_144623-mp4.mp4
    File Size : 658.6 MB
    Duration : 00:10:47
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 331 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/m5a25ii0d9rm

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- ABDL Poo in Diaper UNSCENSORED with smear

- ABDL Poo in Diaper UNSCENSORED with smear

Description:
    I Mess my diaper like a good Adult Baby with mild ABDL. I hug new my fave Elmo toy as I poop in my diaper with some talking, straining, and grunting with smear, poop play and multiple orgasms with poop taken from my nappy. 20 minutes long of my cute self doing what I like best. Who wants to see this little one covering her feet in poop after messing?
    Model:
    PooGirlSofia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Custom-Pooping-in-Diaper-and-Smear-CONSTIPATED-DIAPER-FILLING-AND-STRAIN-IN-ORANGE-NAPPY-.mp4
    File Size : 541.34 MB
    Duration : 00:20:09
    Video : AVC, 3 553 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/p7hufknub2ir

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Shoejob in Cockbox With Shit POV Shoes

- Shoejob in Cockbox With Shit POV Shoes

Description:
    Im giving you a bootjob and heeljob with my shit. I stomp your cock and jerk it off. I smear my shit on your cock and balls till you cum Point of View.
    Model:
    HouseofEra
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : es_v117_2_1080.mp4
    File Size : 1771.16 MB
    Duration : 00:20:25
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: