Page 3126 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 21262626302630763116312431253126312731283136317632263626 ... LastLast
Results 31,251 to 31,260 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Big Smelly Diarrhea

- Big Smelly Diarrhea

Description:
    As any slave you have to learn to be the perfect toilet for me. Using slaves as toilets is primarily a convenience. All toilets must absorb shit from my ass and recycle them before it goes to the sewer. The mouth of a slave should not be closed while I use it, and you can not communicate with a slave like a human. Its not a human-its just a Toilet Hole for humanity. I have become comfortable enough to use the toilet so you see a slave reduced to real toilet service, serving as nothing but a consumer for my shit on the way to the city sewer system through of his body. If hes experienced enough, hes eating all my shit until Im sure of it. The slave lies there with a massive shit spreading over its face while my perfect ass stays suspended over its face with diarrhea waiting to drop. You will see a close-up of my perfect ass and you can masturbate, imagining yourself in the place of my toilet. Would you like to get more shit? Are you sure you can handle this? Ill definitely prepare something for you, and youll suffocate from disgusting smell, TOILET PIG
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 010818.mp4
    File Size : 645.48 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:03
    Video : AVC, 7 962 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/o8odiqgk6oxx

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Poop compilation

- Poop compilation

Description:
    4 big poops
    Model:
    kawaiifionna
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Video-4.avi
    File Size : 1775.61 MB
    Resolution : 720x480 @ 640x480
    Duration : 00:08:11
    Video : DV, 24.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : PCM, 1 536 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/n0k9d4bv7mpb

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Big accident

- Big accident

Description:
    I held my poop for almost a week I couldnt wait anymore and accidentally pooped on myself in my white jeans. I tasted all of my poop, I couldnt let it goto waste so I played in my messy scat
    You can also buy the jeans I pooped in
    Model:
    Scatqueen420
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_1594.mov
    File Size : 475.31 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:08:04
    Video : AVC, 8 086 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 91.5 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/pi70g1a9fudt

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Orgasm with Shit In My Mouth

- Orgasm with Shit In My Mouth

Description:
    I strip out of my sexy lingerie then sit on the ground and put my feet in the air. I push out a nice size log, then get up to give my ass a few good smacks I squat over my fresh shit then pick up my log, and put it in my mouth. I rub my pussy til I cum super hard
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : rob.mp4
    File Size : 466.33 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:05:40
    Video : AVC, 11.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/otkgk029uz7n

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Ebony Jewel Puts the ASS in ASStounding

- Ebony Jewel Puts the ASS in ASStounding

Description:
    The Title says it all OH MY GOODNESS I dare you not to jerkoff to this clip I triple dog dare you I couldnt make it past the 1st minute Ebony Jewel is back with one of her sexiest clips ever Enjoy as shakes that magical money maker. Nothing like watching that monster wiggle, jiggle, spread and bounce All that bouncing and wiggling and spreading done got her bowels all loose. Enjoy a nice runny explosion, you can even hear her stomach literally bubble before the bubbleguts shoots out Ebony Jewel is out for the crown with this one
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Ebony-Jewel-112617-1.mp4
    File Size : 522.43 MB
    Duration : 00:05:16
    Video : AVC, 13.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/igfx513be2ys

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Terrible Desperation To ShitPanty Tease

- Terrible Desperation To ShitPanty Tease

Description:
    I wear a nude cotton knickers on with blue bra. I really really desperation in the video. I tell you and describe how I feel myself. Seriously I felt bad from the middle of the night myself because of tummy. I had convulsions in tummy and thought poo myself but I held it until I got up and filmed. My face telling the truth how much I suffering to release it. I also tease you in my panty front and rear, rub on pussy through on it and pull on halfway to give sexy asshole and pussy view bending over. Several times felt I cant move and seriously cant hold it, so while I cannot move I cant talk as well because of pain. I tell you about I really try to hold it and desperation as long as I can so for about 13 minutes I held this huge poo from the beginning of the video then turned around and in standing a hands on knee for great ass view I release this a bit explosive and massive creamy shit on the floor. Of wow what a good feeling Show you the pile of poo and real close legs apart on standing and puckering my dirty butt hole and spread creamy pussy for you. In this video you can see lots of desperation face, lots of poo and sexy ass view. Have fun
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0790.mp4
    File Size : 1317.3 MB
    Duration : 00:18:09
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 137 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5neyblrufhgc

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Stand up Poos

- Stand up Poos

Description:
    No squatting, no spreading. Just two good ol stand up shits and then I show you the lovely pile afterwards.
    Model:
    SexyFlatulence
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : SS_Standpoo.mp4
    File Size : 289.54 MB
    Duration : 00:03:18
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 59.940 (59940/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 254 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xkxb3resua08

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Quinns Big Shit On The Toilet

- Quinns Big Shit On The Toilet

Description:
    1920x1080 HD
    Sometimes with my IBS I cannot go to the bathroom for a few days. I have been bound up for two days now. I am on my third day of not being able to p0.op. My stomach is in crazy pain from all the gas and bloating. You can clearly see how bloated my belly is. How full of gas and p0.op since the bloat is insane. I struggle on the toilet. You love watching me struggle on the toilet. I try and try to get out two days worth of p0.0p. Finally it starts all coming out. I cant believe how much comes out of me. You can clearly hear everything. Loud plops in the toilet. I cannot believe just how much p0.op there is. You love how much of a dirty girl I am. Fulfilling all of your fantasies will shttng on the toilet.
    (no poop is shown)
    Model:
    QuinnBrooks
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : SSQUINNSSHITTOILETfix2218.mp4
    File Size : 61.07 MB
    Duration : 00:05:41
    Video : AVC, 1 376 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 116 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/w5zifefy4nw5

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- I Pooped My Jeans on a Work Conference Call Desperation

- I Pooped My Jeans on a Work Conference Call Desperation

Description:
    So I got hired (at a really good salary yeah) at the last minute to fix the English translation for a French companys website. They had fired their non-native English speaking translator because he was so bad at English
    Now the deadline for the websites launch is only 3 hours away and I am absolutely not allowed to leave the conference call I am on with my client But guess what? STORY OF MY LIFE LOL: I have to take a shit and am stuck on the call.what do I do??
    I am in my comfy house jeggings (jeans-leggings) that are nice and stretchy and tight.I feel the poop trying to push its way out. I resist and I resist, but I cant hide my desperation from my clients on the Skype call. I make grunting noises, I breath heavily, inhale deeply, sorta squeal hahaha.
    I lie about why I am making noises saying I must be congested My clients keep asking me if I am ok.they know something else is the matter
    THEN. I cant take it any longer and start pooping in my jeggings.I hold my breath, and exhale with relief. Then my client says he hears something, a crackling noise OMG He must have heard a little bit of the sound of the shit coming out of my asshole How embarrassing I make up a lame excuse and say it must be the bad connection :
    I am really stuck there with my shit packed in my jeggings. :O(
    Finally, I am able to get off the call and remove my shit-in pants and show you my dirty poop-smeared ass, and the round package of shit I had no choice but to push out into my pants
    My life LOL
    This clip is so exciting with me holding it for a long time, desperation, and finally the sweet release :O)
    Enjoy
    Model:
    peteuse
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : confcalljeanspoop.mp4
    File Size : 108.04 MB
    Duration : 00:06:51
    Video : AVC, 2 068 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/dgixn9k12a7v

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Red Dress, No Undies-Soft & Wet

- Red Dress, No Undies-Soft & Wet

Description:
    I was feeling rather flirty today in my cute, red sun dress.especially not wearing any panties underneath I couldnt help but want to share my naughty, dirty moments in the bathroom with you too. Hope you enjoy this selfie-style video of me letting loose a hot, soft wet poop.
    Model:
    SunnyBunzCamgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : red-dress-poop-HB.mp4
    File Size : 344.21 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:02:29
    Video : AVC, 19.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: