Page 31 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341811315311031 ... LastLast

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Erica cant find her friend with benefits; so she begins looking for him. They are partying and he was supposed to be going to the bathroom.
    Well, Erica finds him on the floor, passed out just steps away from the bathroom.
    She figures that since he couldnt make it to the bathroom, she would use him as a toilet and release her pee all over him while he is passed out. Her pee splashes all over him and soaks his body with her golden nectar.
    Models: EricaKay

Duration: 7 min 18 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 872 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch and listen as several nice strong fasts burst out of my bare hairy ass! I get my ass right up close to the camera as these massive farts explode out of my asshole!
    This is my first farting video!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 1 min 23 s
    Size: 64.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I decided to try a new toy in my ass today. Its much bigger than Im used to. It gapes my ass and makes me fart. the farts sound loud and wet due to the lube in my ass. Every time I fart, I dribble a little bit of pee because I really had to go. I guess I had to poop a little too because two little turds shoot out of my ass when I fart. One of them even got on the camera. I end the video with a much needed and pretty long pee.
    Models: evakokoro

Duration: 6 min 5 s
    Size: 1 014 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oxana is hot running messy shit in leggings!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 9 min 42 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 112 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After receiving several emails and messages from people asking how they can get a scat girl all of their own I decided to make a video with some tips that I think will help you!
    I am not claiming to be an expert matchmaker or any kind of professional but I do have some very important tips and life experiences that I would like to share with you.
    I start by telling you my story. And of course I tell it to you while I am sitting on the toilet pooping! I tell you all about how I got into scat. The things that really helped me, and things that I wish the man who got me into scat would have done.
    Then I tell you several tips for how you can turn your girl into a sexy scat lover! I really hope that these help you! I would love for you to have the girl of your poopy dreams!
    I end the video (after talking to you for 20 minutes!) by playing with my poop and showing you how much I love my shit and how much happier I am now that I know what a happy poop girl I am!

Duration: 21 min 16 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This was the final scene of our femdomparty. The best, and the most humiliating!! .Nomi, me, and Mary are humiliating swiss bitch like never before!!! We laugh at him, fuck his ass with a lollypop,than make him lick it after his ass, tease him, make him lick our assses, we count down and he has to orgasm, but he has to come in a glass, than all of us pee inside, plus we take some more pee from the pool, where 20 girls were being before.. Of course we did some foot and shoe worship, and riding as well..
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 14 min 25 s
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Day 3 I take out my nasty satin toilet panties. They already have two loads of shit in them! I add another load and dance around and rub my pussy while wearing the stinkiest and dirtiest panties I own! I love how full my panties are! Three loads in one pair! Wow!
    Day 4 Time to add another load to my filthy panties! Watch me struggle to fill my wet shit filled panties! Ih oh! There is not enough room for all this shit in my panties! I guess Ill have to shove my shit into my bra! Watch me shake and jiggle my massive shit covered tits! I tell you about the the nasty things I plan to do in part three of this video! What nasty things will I do with FIVE loads of shit!?
    Part 3 is Coming Soon!

Duration: 10 min 48 s
    Size: 497 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

:O( Its Sunday morning and I had to run to the grocery store before it closed at 12:30.I had to hurry to make it even though it might have been a better idea to release the big shit that I felt pushing on my asshole. But I didnt.I needed to get food so I took the risk and left the house knowing I would have to really struggle to hold my poop in!
    But I didnt quite make it back home with completely clean jeans :O( Yep, while I was waiting in the looooooong line I released some little squirts.you can see some little stains on my light-colored jeans when I finally take off my winter coat! People in the line must have smelled me, oh no!!!!
    Luckily, the little squirts werent THAT bad and I was able to make it upstairs and into my flat to finally let it all out in privacy! But oh, I was so desperate I didnt have time to take off my jeans. Watch as the nasty poop bulge grows, and the wet stain starts to grow too! I release some wet bubbly crackly farts through the load of shit, too! HOT!!!
    Then I decide to enjoy the moment LOL and sit down and squish the poop in my jeans :O) I open y legs so you see the brown stain between my thighs, then I turn around so you get the view from the back!
    Then I take off my jeans and show you my ass all smeared with dukey hehe and of course the huge wide smeared load plastered in the ass of my jeans!
    I also tell you ‘whats in there hehe. Meaning what I ate the day before that is certainly smashed in my jeans now! Yum yum!
    The full shit-loaded jeans are available for sale also in another listing!
    Models: peteuse

Duration: 6 min 52 s
    Size: 112 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Here we go with another triple Thursday.
    The middle poop just poured out of me in a definite plop of poop on a piece of wood. That said my butt was clean after that poop, which was a surprise considering the big pile!
    The last poop came out in pieces and before it was done I had to sit down on the toilet and then I continued pooping in the toilet after a short pee. piece after piece it came out! And what a mess in the toilet it made.
    If bum giggling is your thing then don't fast forward through the first poop, because I was shaking it for what it was worth! Got a big bum fetish? Watch me shake it!!
    Models: Olderpooper

Duration: 5 min 41 s
    Size: 162 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Diva Staxxx has gone VIRAL!! Well not the first time that happened, but looks like Staxxx took some pics flicks in work that got spread all over the net. Turns out her bosses werent at all too happy about it either!!! Come see some of the Hot footage that got her fired!!! Speaking of fire, her ass was on fire in these clips!! Enjoy the the sharts and bubblegut explosions!! Staxxx was blowing up the toilet, and blowing up on internet!! She gave no fucks at work to bring you some Hot Pics and action!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 14 min 34 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 277 MiB
    Download From AnzFile