Page 297 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 1972472872952962972982993073473977971297 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do I look sexy with a big messy poo in my panties? I rub it around and show you my filthy asshole. My messiest poo clip yet.
    Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 3 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 144 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is my first poop video! Yay! I was a bit nervous to be honest but I ended up having so much fun with this one. I lay on my back and put my feet over my head and let it plop onto the pad. then I lay out some plastic so I can do multiple dirty enemas to really clean out my ass in the same position. I get really turned on with how dirty they are and begin to rub my clit in excitement.
    Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
    This will help in quality control..
    Thank you
    Kisses
    Abigail
    Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 18 min 16 s
    Size: 1.92 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

As I am sitting in my bed I explain very clearly to my slave that i can make all men do nasty things just by giving them some pleasure. As beautiful as I am any slave cater to my every need.. So I tell my slave that this will happen to him today. I tell him to undress, first of all so I can have a laugh of his tiny dick. But he is always doing what I say.. no matter what.. He has a collar that says he belongs to me..and only me! He has to lay down and start wanking his little rascal, while I hover over him in my panty teasing him with my sexy ass.. I know he is so easily teased by a beautiful Princess like me. I take his dick and start wanking it for him while I start to pee in his mouth.. This should be paradise for my slave.. After all being touched by my Princess hands while I pee in his mouth should be a pleasure. You can see he is getting harder and harder.. But then again! It is me!  Then I tell him to get ready.. I need to shit, and I push out two large turds in his mouth and face. I am still wanking him while he has my shit in his mouth.. I count from 10 to zero, and he cum as I say zero.. So you see I can make all men shit eaters by giving them a little pleasure. So from now on, his only diet will be what is processed through my Princess body.. because he will remember the pleasure it gave him
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 8 min 30 s
    Size: 526 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Happy Birthday to Me!
    I sure know how to celebrate my birthday like the happiest shit eater ever!
    I bought myself a pretty little cake and had a ton of fun with it! I shit and pissed all over the pretty little thing then sat on it with my big sexy ass! The frosting got all up into my ass crack and pussy! I fuck myself with my piggy spoon while humping my shit cake! I eat a few chunks of my shit! I love the taste of shit in my mouth! It makes me giggle and cum!
    When I get really turned on I dive head first into my shit covered cake! I chew huge chunks of my fresh shit! I rub my horny pussy and smear shit and cake all over my body and my face! It get everywhere! In my mouth, in my hair, all over my huge tits!
    This one is so much fun! This is by far the most fun I have ever had making a shit video! And the best orgasm Ive had in a while!
    I hope you love this one as much as I do!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 11 min 42 s
    Size: 708 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

from under or behind me, as i release these big thick logs, one after another a compilation of many nice big shits.
    Models: Curvyelvishgirl

Duration: 6 min 35 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 397 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love your wifey, so youll do ANYTHING EVERYTHING for herits breakfast time on this fine morning and wifey wants you to taste all her cum as she sits on her face and makes you suck on her pussywhen shes done, she wants more! Wifey wants you to eat her tasty, smelly shitso open wide, and take all your wifeys shitmmm, after all marriage is all about compromiseright?!?! Enjoy hubby!
    Models: Imogen_Blu

Duration: 8 min 16 s
    Size: 1 022 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oh NO!
    I scat-poo on the floor.
    An accident at first from holding it in for so long it felt so good. Then the word ‘Shit I did hear. Oh it is the biggest, darkest poop log I have ever seen come out of me.
    It shoots out of me so fast, it felt like half my guts came out, Mmm unbelievably good, so good.
    The sudden strong smell so rich and full like burnt rubber it stands on its own for a moment then as the last part leaves my gapping ass, it topples over like a fallen tree..
    I feel a need to play with my poo and crush it with my feet, oh, all squishing up between my toes so warm and smelly..
    Remembering now, before the buzz word from Master.
    I feel an orgasm ready to cum from just the pressure that builds up in me from the giant load, Mmm it feels so big in there..
    Another spasm hits me so hard that I pee myself so warm. That is when the tiniest orgasm ran down my spine and tickled my pussy. Goose bumps all over, even on my head.. Now I feel light headed and stoned as still another wave of cramps and spasms slowly well up. I feel this out of body experience pushing me to allow the pressure and pain to stop by just letting the monster poop be born.
    I have my orders from Master to hold it til he gives me the only word that allows me to shit.
    I wait just. Another convulsive wave hits me so hard that I moan outloud without knowing how loud, I feel the people are all watching me enslaved to my task. They are shocked.
    Master has some of the best ideas that send me astro sailing through exctacy.
    Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 6 min 58 s
    Size: 705 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I squat over a plate and shit for you, full frontal view, naked, long brown hair! then walk up the cam and show you what did!
    Models: MinniePoo

Duration: 1 min 9 s
    Size: 169 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Once I am sure the camera shows my face this time I start playing with my pussy but end up needing to shit right away.. and pee after. Ends with closeup shit and wiping my ass. Please excuse the cat that walks in randomly lol
    Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 2 min 48 s
    Size: 422 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch TWO clips of me releasing giant loads of fresh warm shit while standing!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 31 s 390 ms
    Resolution: 360 x 480
    Size: 2.91 MiB
    Download From AnzFile