Page 286 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 1862362762842852862872882963363867861286 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Who missed my jeans?
    I have Relaxed Video with a pleasant sound for you
    You know I like feel shit on the skin as long as possible,so this time I had a long piss in jeans,then I shit in them and smeared shit without removing jeans,creating beautiful sounds squelch.I take off my jeans and put on a few times,smear shit on the ass.Mmmmmsmearing its my favourite!
    Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 16 min 52 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.93 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This clip contains 3 clips: In the first clip I bend over to reach something in my bathroom and my chocolate starfish is really good visible. �� The second clip is (just) pooping and peeing, but in the third clip I release a shit explosion. It felt like there was never coming out of me so much shit at once before.
    (If you like OR dont like to see period/menstruation: In the first and third clip its visible that I have my days”.)
    Models: BBWDirtyDeeva

Duration: 3 min 18 s
    Resolution: 480 x 480
    Size: 41.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today an interesting show on the toilet with my friend Denise.She first inserted into horny pussy her black nylons.Then will piss on my back.Nice feeling to feel her warm piss.Then she stretches my ass and smears my shit over my ass.Shes a wild cat, I reach for shit in the toilet.Smearing shit across her small breasts.She pulls out a pantyhose with her cunt and deploys it on my head.She takes poop and smeared onto my face and kiss together.She puts the me to the ground and begins to lick my pussyShe is passionate slut.Both on the ground and kissing throughout the body, shit everywhere.And finally, the common cleanup..
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 19 min 55 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

These Farts are (almost) Criminal!! Hanna just Finished her Freshman year of College and this Former plebe is on the rise in her Sophomore release on the site!! Enjoy the youthful enthusiasm of this 18 year old cutie pie as she starts ripping some old woman farts!! The loud Trumpet, butt naked ass blasts!!! Im talking grandma OMG whats that kinda farts!!” This young recruit is growing in confidence enjoy as she has already gone from too shy to show her vagina to butt as naked in less than four clips. She told me she feels empowered” by the attention and response from her first clip . Its funny to watch these ladies after getting over the Its weird that folks get off on watching this” Too embracing it!!. Enjoy her initial constipation as she discusses her struggles before she is finally able to get that pl0ptastic relief!! Two great, funky clips of some of that loudest farts from our youngest lady!! If you saw her first clip you will be able see for yourself how much her confidence has grown in just a few weeks!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 8 min 40 s
    Size: 131 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I guess you're wondering why I called you in here, slave? Well. I know your filthy little secret, slave. I know you've been sniffing my dirty panties in the toilet! I let you worship my dirty feet and my sweaty ass.Open wide your mouth and eat my divine shit! That's right, I'm going to feed it to you. and from now on, you can do whatever you like to my ass and jerk off to them and clean my dirty arsehole.. as long as you can eat my shit. Doesn't it look tasty enough to make you my toilet? Huh?
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 8 min 28 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 730 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video is a two poop video clip. One poop shows me as I try to find somewhere to poop along the roadway. The other poop was taken as we were out rock hunting. I got the sudden urge to poop and I could barley hold it before it came squirting out of me. I was very surprised that I didn't shit my pants, it was just a pure liquid squirt of poop. I bent over and it shot out behind me, like it was from a hose. It was quick and left a line of liquid poop on the ground.
    The second poop was of course filmed outside and because it was a windy take you can hear the wind noise clearly. Also my camera man, was eating sunflower seeds so you can also hear him eating as he is filming! Nothing gets his stomach to turn, not even the runniest diarrhea. He told me after he was in his glory filming that and wants to come back and film more for me.
    Watch as I bend over and poop in two different places in this video, 2 poops for the price of 1
    Models: Olderpooper

Duration: 4 min 11 s
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Once again, that Damned Horse filled me up to the top! 2000ml of water. Thats 2 liters! You can see how full my belly is with this clip. I am desperate for a release. I barely make it to the bucket to let loose. You guys and gals will get sprayed bit time sitting in the splash zone!
    Models: DemonaDragon

Duration: 9 min 52 s
    Size: 1.58 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tonight I'm going to hand-feed you my hot steamy shit, slave. You must just be starving for my shit, since I've left you in here with nothing to eat for so long. Haha, don't cry, we both know how badly you want my shit. Just look at how hot I am.look at this big, round ass. Don't you think it's actually a privilege, eating shit out my sexy ass? You're not even worth it, you're not even worth my shit. But that's all you're getting. Really, aren't I quite nice? I even saved this load all day just for you. First I want you to eat my cute crackling farts and smell my shit-filled hole as I wink my poop-brimmed pucker right in your face. About to shit my load in front of you, and instruct you while feeding you my poop piece by piece. Oh, what's that? I can see you're getting hard. Maybe you DO like this more than you let on after all. ��
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 8 min 31 s
    Size: 297 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Like a little light sexy teasing while you watch me take a shit doggy style? Its just little ol me talking a little naughty to you in a playful teasing way while taking some sexy shits at the same time. Have some naughty fun watching my poop goodness come out of my cute little ass while I tease you, not to mention groaning and grunting from some stubborn shits! ;O)
    Models: peteuse

Duration: 6 min 25 s
    Size: 75.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Well its my slaves lucky day. Hes been a good boy and gets a treat. A little bit of shit from my lovely anus and a little bit of pee to drink and clean up with.
    Models: ArielBlack

Duration: 9 min 28 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 111 MiB
    Download From AnzFile