Page 285 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 1852352752832842852862872953353857851285 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I filmed my shits for an entire week! And I experimented with smearing for the first time on Day 6!
    Day 1: I drop a big load in my satin pants-and I literally mean drop- my big ball of poo rolls down inside my pant leg and comes out at the bottom lol! I show you how messy my legs and inside of my pants got from pooping in my pants.
    Day 2 + 3- Shitting into vacuum sealed bags. This is how I make those delicious poos for my customers
    Day 4- My big ass hangs over a cushion I fart and then let a medium-sized corn filled poo out
    Day 5- I pile it high with a fatty long shit onto my bathroom floor
    Day 6- Im on top of my bathroom counter with a nice POV view from below. This poo left quite a mess on my ass so I figured why not just smear it a little across my ass cheek? It was fun ��
    Day 7- I just woke up and first thing I needed to do was poo. My poo is full of corn! Super long shits collect into a heaping pile on my bathroom floor.
    Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 8 min 15 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 339 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(4m21s)- Wow you are in the perfect place, where you dream of always being poop slave! I put you under my toilet chair to endure my ‘funnel torture, a real treat for you, shit pig! Lie down and open wide, I am sticking that funnel into your gullet and you will have NO CHOICE but to swallow every last bit of my glorious sloppy shit load!
    The pressure to swallow grows greater and greater as more and more shit lands in the funnel, pushing its way into your toilet throat. Enjoy the view and the humiliation of suffering through my shit funnel task! HAHAHAA Watch it all come out, and you are even temporarily blinded by a glop of shit .Then you need to clean my ass as I spread my cheeks for you. Good toilet doggy!!!
    Models: peteuse

Duration: 4 min 20 s
    Size: 325 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ive got an ass full of shit! But it is stuck up in there! I think I need a little help getting it out! Good thing I have a whole can of whipped cream!!!
    Watch me squirt some whipped cream out on to my huge natural tits! Then I think, I wonder if I can get this nozzle up my ass hole? Its got sharp points but I think I can get it up in there! I put the nozzle to my ass and pull the trigger! Whipped cream squirts all over my ass and runs down my leg! MMM! What a mess!
    I smear the whipped cream all over my body! Its time to shit! I dig my fingers deep into my ass and push out a nice slimy turd! MMM! I strain and strain and push out another one! Watch me cover my turd with whipped cream and then pop them into my mouth! Yum!
    I smear whipped cream and shit all over my body! Good thing I put a tarp down to I can slide all over covered in slimy shit and whipped cream!
    I get so turned on being a dirty happy girl! I rub my pussy so hard and sniff my fresh shit! I cum so hard!
    If you love watching happy dirty girls smear shit and whipped cream all themselves then this video is for you!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 12 min 41 s
    Size: 1.89 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

very close to my asshole during some hard POO days..one with very bad diahrrea , seems pee from ass �� that fall everywhere around my wc and dirt all my ass, then with a costipation day..push and push, urgh..its so dtrong, but finally u can see my big result!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 48 s
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

OMG I ate sooo much on Easter! I take a HUGE shit for you! Full Frontal, eye contact, and an orgasm at the end! My biggest shit yet!
    Models: MinniePoo

Duration: 5 min 40 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 252 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I call you into the bathroom as Im about to take a shit I tease and humiliate you like the bitch I am, revealing that I know youve been spying on me like a pathetic loser, even when Im in the bathroom you want a piece of this? My tits, my pussy, my ass? Well too bad, losers like you dont get hot chicks like me. But stick around, I know what you REALLY like, and Ive got a loaf to pinch, anyway I let you watch me drop bombs in my toilet and stink up the room. When Im done I turn around and pull my jeans down to my ankles and put my dirty butt in your face and makes you clean me with your tongue. When you finish I shove your head into the toilet!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 26 s
    Size: 756 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hot pooping 10 chocolate turds for you! peeing and cumming naughty in sexy tights
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 12 min 0 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 200 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This was a big stinky one!! Hope you enjoy it as much as i did
    Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 1 min 12 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 181 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wearing tight white capri leggings, I sit and grind my ass on your face while talking dirty to you. I fart in your face and then push out a big wet sloppy shit! I grind my shitty ass on your stupid face then I get up and pull down my leggings to rub my bare shit covered ass right on your loser face!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 6 min 59 s
    Size: 679 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bundle Deal for you panty poop lovers! 5 steamy panty pooping videos, all at a discounted price, Almost $30 off a $77.99 value!
    Gifs for the other videos included in gallery!
    1) Dirty Housekeeping (Shown Thumbnail, $14.99 original price)
    2) First Time Pooping Panty Hose ($14.99 original price)
    3) Panty Pooping Virgin ($17.99 original price)
    4) Party Pooper ($14.99 original price)
    5) Shitting My Thong ($14.99 original price)
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 25 s
    Size: 228 MiB
    Download From AnzFile