Page 284 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 1842342742822832842852862943343847841284 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video is recording of skype show with someone lucky ,so you can hear man voice ,which talk with me and control my show ?
    Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 26 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Time to bring you something new. I always talk about how much I love it when someone is licking my asshole when I start to shit. I LOVE the feeling of my shit starting to push the person's tongue away from my asshole. It's always been nearly impossible to capture this on film for you until now. The angle was worked out pitch perfect for you to enjoy the full on close up view of my slave licking my smelly asshole as it opens up. You 'll enjoy seeing how he licks the tip of my shit along with my stretched open asshole as I fill up his mouth slowly.
    I really hope you enjoy big soft loads as I took my time. I fill up his mouth and you can see him swallow it, I fill up his mouth a second time and again he swallows, then a third time and he swallows again. What a greedy little shit eating bitch he is! So the fourth time I'm sadistic and I keep pushing, not giving him a break. This is the perfect shit battle between a superior female asshole and an inferior male mouth. My asshole will win every time! I keep pushing without mercy, overflowing his mouth with my foul soft shit. He has to keep trying to keep up and keep licking my asshole as I simply keep shitting. I simply kept shitting and shitting and shitting without mercy ensuring he can't keep up swallowing. I LOVE making a slave suffer so intensely! That's why I'm moaning and grunting, it's pure pleasure. During it all you also enjoy the full view of my vagina swelling up very big because this whole scene made me horny as hell!
    I blew quite a loud nasty fart in his face just before my shit started flowing. Once I was empty he was such a gentleman. Licking my shit smeared asshole to say thank you for the honor of me taking this massive and nasty shit right into his mouth ��
    Models: GoddessTempest

Duration: 8 min 56 s
    Size: 485 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oh baby, Im so excited that you wanna take this to the next level, and actually eat my shit Im blushing, this is so intimate and Ive never done this before and its your first time, too :3 We get to be each others scat firsts! And youve eaten everything that comes out of my pussy already once you do this, youll really have had ALL of me, wouldnt you? Im so excited aw, dont worry babe, its okay if you cant eat it all on your first try, Im still so proud of you for taking this leap after wanting to for so long! But hey, why dont I make your first time eating shit (ever!) a little easier and pepper my huge, thick girl log with some chocolate candies? I pinch a huge loaf right in your face as we share this intimate moment together, and I touch myself, I cant believe I actually shat right in front of you Now lick it, babe, chew up my candies and my shit together, just the way I tell you Oh, my goodness, you ate it all <3 I love it! I can't wait to do this again!!
    And now, I'm all yours. Come over here I want you to fuck me, and kiss me with your big, shit eating grin~
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 19 s
    Size: 388 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Now im ready to FART!!!))))
    You MUST sniff my stinky farting!) Take that.. good boy!))
    If you like my video leave here review, stay tuned and see yeah!))
    *kiss*
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 7 min 28 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 438 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Period changes pads and tampons Kate! Very messy period!
    Models: YourDream

Duration: 25 min 55 s
    Resolution: 640 x 480
    Format: AVI
    Size: 387 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I had went to buffet the day before so knew this mornings poo would be a massive one. I sat on the toilet backwards and spread my ass cheeks wide and unloaded. You can clearly see the massive truffle butter pour out of me. Feeling a sense of relief I stood up and noticed I missed the toilet bowel completely. Smearing the outside of the bowel and a massive pile landed on the floor. Of course I had to show off my masterpiece.
    Xoxox
    Amber GoGo
    Models: Amberbooty

Duration: 2 min 25 s
    Size: 228 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

my big, two kilograms poop!
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 3 min 54 s
    Size: 155 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Roxy orderd a slave into her hote. She orderd him to lay down on the floor of the bath room and shits in mouth.
    watch it from slaves perspective down under the princess.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 15 min 30 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 566 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have started my first cleanse. Ive been taking these pills twice daily to flush 2-3lbs clogging your system”. And the way it does that is by making you shit, fart, and piss like crazy (but mostly shit and fart). I have been farting and shitting more recently than I have in a long time. And they stink to the high heavens. Must be all that shit I had backed up in my intestines that its trying to cleanse. Im not through with the cleanse yet, but here are some of my shits are farts that have happened so far
    Models: evakokoro

Duration: 6 min 0 s
    Size: 543 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hot shitting in the night!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 3 min 48 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280