Page 2793 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 179322932693274327832791279227932794279528032843289332933793 ... LastLast
Results 27,921 to 27,930 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Dirty SCAT Nun Shit

Scatshop.com- Dirty SCAT Nun Shit

Description:
    Lecherous and lustful nun is tormented by her love for shit play She loves smearing herself all over with her sinful shit, smelling it and squirting cum from the nasty act She swings back and forth between worshiping God and Devil-whoever gives her what she needs Certainly God wouldnt approve, but Devil? YES She pledges herself to the Devil for gifting her this nasty fetish, and shows her devotion by smearing her thighs and ASS with her OWN SHIT.
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 93210.mp4
    File Size : 1452.7 MB
    Resolution : 2560x1440
    Duration : 00:11:39
    Video : AVC, 17.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2mu0w4sid0hx

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Lady Scarlet-Drink and choke

Scatshop.com- Lady Scarlet-Drink and choke

Description:
    I approach slowly and sensually, making the sound of my heels feel good. The slave is already in position, ready to be used. I wear sexy lingerie. My beauty captivates him and he would let me do anything. Lets not talk about my perfume I provoke it and submit it to me with several facesitting. I also give him some spit to drink. Im preparing him for what he deserves now: my golden shower. Removed the panties, begins to gush a fountain that goes straight to his mouth. He manages to take a few sips, but it is the morning pee and therefore very intense. He has some retching but my fountain does not stop and I take a shower to him. I submerge it under my abundant pee Now that Ive lightened up, and since he wasnt able to drink much, I dont need him anymore. I sit on his face and finish him by choking him. The beauty of this video is also the presence of a mirror that makes everything more intriguing.
    BEVI E SOFFOCA
    Mi avvicino lentamente e sensualmente, facendo sentire bene il suono dei miei tacchi. Lo schiavo e gia in posizione, pronto per essere usato. Indosso della lingerie sexy. La mia bellezza lo ammalia e si farebbe fare qualsiasi cosa da me. Non parliamo poi del mio profumo Lo provoco e lo sottometto a me con svariati facesitting. Gi do da bere anche qualche sputo. Lo sto preparando per quello che gli spetta ora: la mia pioggia dorata. Tolte le mutandine, inizia a sgorgare una fontanella che va dritta dritta alla sua bocca. Riesce a fare qualche sorso, ma e la pip� del mattino e quindi molto intensa. Ha qualche conato ma la mia fontanella non si ferma e gli faccio una doccia. Lo sommergo sotto la mia abbondante pip� Adesso che mi sono alleggerita, e dato che non e riuscito a bere molto, non ho piu bisogno di lui. Mi siedo sul suo viso e lo finisco soffocandolo. Il bello di questo video e anche la presenza di uno specchio che rende tutto piu intrigante.
    Model:
    LadyScarlet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Drink-and-choke.mp4
    File Size : 469.29 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:07:55
    Video : AVC, 8 068 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bd8kudo721v7

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Poo,ATM,DP,squirt and pee

Scatshop.com- Poo,ATM,DP,squirt and pee

Description:
    Shit on doggy and fuck my ass then suck the dilfo.Play with anal beads ass to mouth too.Big pee.Spread both holes.Fuck my pussy and squirt.Fuck both holes at same time and squirt.Blowjoob with spit and talk dirty on my language.
    Model:
    Rumianahotmilf
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : video_2021_03_12_02_16_51.mp4
    File Size : 310.89 MB
    Resolution : 1080x606 @ 1078x606
    Duration : 00:16:44
    Video : AVC, 2 465 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 129 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fr3d7e77goh4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Party with farting and champagne

Scatshop.com- Party with farting and champagne

Description:
    Sissy slut Julia is waiting her Mistress, wearing a black fishnet body-stockings. At that time Mistress Antonella arrives and sits on her throne of Goddess. She is so dominant and look so superior, she wears a perfect blue jeans for her body, with a black latex bodysuit, a black latex jacket and black stiletto shoes. Mistress Antonella orders her sissy slut to lick her soles of stiletto shoes because She comes from the street, in order to clean them. She spits on her shoes and order her bitch Julia to lick them, and also, She orders her sissy slut to suck her heels of stiletto like when Julia does a blow job.
    Then, Mistress Antonella whips her sissy slut by 40 lashes and She gives to her slut to sniff poppers. After that, Mistress Antonella rewards Julia with allowing to breath her Goddesss farts through her blue jeans. Then, She prepare for her sissy slut a second rewards, She have a pee directly in a Champagnes glass step over her _ head.
    And She spits in the glass of her Champagne, then She put a funnel in the mouth of her slut and She gives her Champagne to drink. Afterwards, Mistress Antonella prepare a banana with Champagne and She crushes it with her stiletto shoes. And for the final, She orders her sissy slut to lick the Champagnes banana on her sole of shoes and to finish the rest of the meal on the floor.
    Model:
    MistressAntonellaSilicone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : BlueJeansFartsJuliaCuLogo.mp4
    File Size : 1387.77 MB
    Duration : 00:23:39
    Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ci2xfata1671

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Dirty Plug

Scatshop.com- Dirty Plug

Description:
    I shove a huge butt plug up my ass and push it out several times. Each time it comes out more dirty. Enjoy plenty of shit filled gapes, big dirty dildos deep in my ass, and dirty fisting.
    Model:
    Valentynexx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mi-video8.mp4
    File Size : 329.8 MB
    Duration : 00:08:42
    Video : AVC, 5 061 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 216 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yn6jfv0vxb6a

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Hair curlers with scat covered face

Scatshop.com- Hair curlers with scat covered face

Description:
    Hi Nana the asian scat queen is back Today i shoot a video with curlers and scat covered all my face. Enjoy
    Model:
    asiansteppe
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : facemask.mp4
    File Size : 123.85 MB
    Duration : 00:07:56
    Video : AVC, 2 052 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/dwjvgwbx5500

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- role play poop in bathroom

Scatshop.com- role play poop in bathroom

Description:
    Watch me role play a brother and sister. I need to use the restroom but my brother is in the bathroom jerking off. I tell him to go in the shower while I take a poop. He continues to jerk off while I take a shit. I make fun of him and ask him why hes being so weird. I let him look at my poop then he cums all over the toilet
    Model:
    VibeWithMolly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_2368.mov
    File Size : 666.36 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1920
    Duration : 00:06:09
    Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1g0qpxez09lz

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Kats first experience, session with 2 slavegirls

Scatshop.com- Kats first experience, session with 2 slavegirls

Description:
    The first meeting, meeting and session with Kat was just wonderful, 2 slave girls, that day, we had a lot of fun fucking her with my slave girl Alexandra. But after we did not see each other for 3 months, and she decided to attract attention to herself. She took a shit in a bowl, peed in glass and started smearing shit and drinking her own urine, telling the camera how much she misses me. Of course I couldnt resist it
    1. My new bitch, my plaything, Kat
    Here my new slave girl, Kat. She young and inexperienced, she has come to serve me, be my plaything. Ill teach her everything. Well start with strap-on. My toilet slave girl already experienced in such matters and will help me. Fuck my new bitch, warm her up for me. Yes, thats it, more active. Now Ill take care of her. Ill fuck her, stick strap-on down in her throat, let him get used to puke. And of course, preventive spanking wont hurt. Ass is red, I really like it. Phew, Im tired of with you, I need smoke. Open your mouth, youre going be my ashtray. Thats it, well done, swallow ashes, swallow my drool. Well done, you did well for the first time
    2. Kat misses me, smears shit, drinks pee
    First urine and shit test my new slave girl Kat was successful. Its been a three month since we met, shes sitting at home and missing me. Writes every day, cant wait for me to arrive and I decided to test her, how much she wants to see me, how much she misses me. I told her take piss and shit, smear her own shit, masturbate and drink urine. And you know, surprisingly, she did everything. Sitting down, she took a shit, peed in glass, and started smearing her own shit. First, she put shit on her face, made brown mask, then smeared tits and began to masturbate enjoying the filth and at the same time drink urine. I looked at her and was touched, I am happy, she is really mine, my slave girl and I will make toilet girl out of her, she will eat my shit
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Wonderful-session-with-2-slave-girls.mp4
    File Size : 1841.45 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:43:38
    Video : AVC, 5 704 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/p7ze6lpabgpc

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- HOT SHIT Toilet Slavery and Tasting BUNDLE

Scatshop.com- HOT SHIT Toilet Slavery and Tasting BUNDLE

Description:
    Sometimes you just deserve a break Take yours while enjoying this grab bag featuring some stinky AND steamy scat and tasting some delicious shit The 30% off is really just the cherry on top
    1) Eating A LONG SHIT LOG With You
    Here you are, watching me as I tease you in my little black dress, caressing my tummy as I tell you how badly I need to poop :3 I think its gonna be a big one I havent pooped in 2 days, which isnt common for me (usually its every day) and Ive eaten a LOOOT and really loaded up on fiber I list off all the foods I ate and my favorite beverages to drink, all the while pulling down my panties and hiking up this already too-short little dress and do a desperate little dance I really gotta poo &lt3
    And boy, DO I EVER I lay a BIG, *THICK* and SUPER *LONG* turd onto this plate-this turd is EASILY over a foot long and it is *gorgeous* &lt3 I feel so proud pushing this big brown beauty outta my booty
    I waste no time in showing it off, smelling it with delight and teasing you, telling you how youre supposed to sniff, lick, and taste it. and then, EAT it. Lets share it together Ill take the first bite, babe. and, oh my goodness, youre going to LOVE this poop-because it is DeLicIouS You better eat it all too, or Im gonna get upset Cant let this turd go to waste, babe Youre going to let each biteful melt on your tongue before swallowing it, over, and over, and over again, until its all gone And you better pace yourself youre not allowed to cum until its all gone
    2) Punishing Slave With My Farts and SHARTS
    Youve been a huge disappointment lately, slave. You think you can get away with doing a bad job? Dont think Ill go light on slaves who disobey me, worm. Youre tied under my throne for a reason-under my ass is right where you belong And I am *awfully* gassy right now so, lets play a game, shall we? Its called, Lets See How Long You Survive .
    I repeatedly blow hot farts all over your face as you struggle underneath me. Hard to breathe when Ive taped over your mouth, isnt it? You have to breathe in all these fart clouds with your nose. Smell EVERYTHING in order to breathe. Are you going to pass out, slave? Youre not breathing oxygen anymore, you little loser. Just Mistress Methane
    Ooh, Im feeling a little bit more up there I wonder if Ive got a little extra for your punishment? Would be suiting, wouldnt it. I bend over and *push* and I spray your stupid fucking face with my turd nuggets. Ahaha, how do you like your punishment now, slave? That shit all over your face stink? Youll think twice about ever disobeying me again now, wont you? That is, if you survive this I fart and shart all over you over and over again, ending with a MASSIVE fart until Im completely satisfied Aaah, I feel so much better now, slave.. How are you? OH Looks like you didnt make it, suffocated to death from my gassy ass I guess you really werent cut out to be my slave afterall, were you? &lt3
    3) Sharing Shit with Desperate Poop Eaters
    Are you desperate enough for hot girl shit that youll order it online and have it mailed to your door? Just imagine how horny you must be for shit if youll buy mine from across the globe just to eat it If youre one of these special, desperate poop buyers, then this video is for you-especially to my international fans
    I mock and tease you for how badly you want my thick stinky dumps, how even though I vacuum seal my shit twice for freshness and have only rave reviews, that you must still be so pathetic to go through with it. It must be humiliating to be so bound and gagged to being my toilet-but its suiting that youd be so desperate, isnt it-its not like toilet like you who worships a girls shit HAS any dignity ? But, I cant say that I blame you for how badly you want it my special chocolate is divine
    I taste some, and eat a little, as I tell you how to put in an order, you dirty perv, so we can enjoy my shit together but Im leaving you the rest, and you have to eat it ALL, slave. Take this chocolatey fudge and cram it down your throat. I dont care HOW long the shipping takes to get my shit from my ass to your mouth
    4) Shit All Over See-Through Chair &amp Taste
    Bending my plump, thick white girl ass over and laying out a big load all over my see-through chair, with you underneath it getting a naughty, nasty view I lick my stinky shit while teasing and taunting you
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-punishingslavewithmyfartsandsharts-mobilefriendly.mp4
    File Size : 291.61 MB
    Duration : 00:11:26
    Video : AVC, 3 397 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/dohdazzxzwyv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Panty Poop & Suck Off Shitty Cock

Scatshop.com- Panty Poop & Suck Off Shitty Cock

Description:
    Youre far away but I can still play, babe And put on a show I poop my panties, gas up the room a bit and blow my dildo to show you how Id suck off your shitty cock and swallow back some of that tasty mess And of course, afterwards you can enjoy the mess
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-pantypoop-suckoffshittycock.mp4
    File Size : 1819.29 MB
    Resolution : 4096x2160
    Duration : 00:12:26
    Video : AVC, 20.2 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 6 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: