Page 2774 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 177422742674272427642772277327742775277627842824287432743774 ... LastLast
Results 27,731 to 27,740 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Naughty Scat Girl, Shit Smearing, Licking, Fucking

Scatshop.com- Naughty Scat Girl, Shit Smearing, Licking, Fucking

Description:
    Im wanna be your Scat girl. Would you love the thoughts? Naughty, horny, nasty scat girl of yours. At starting I wear a very sexy top with miniskirt. Stripping off slowly, tease you until taking off my clothes. Im super naughty this time and really wanna show you. I ask you how much do you love dirty scat girls? Because I wanna show you so bad my nasty side. I wear a long beaded butt plug too and just excite you a bit. Pull it out and push it in couple of times. So good and you get close up view to it. Well for this naughty girl have to poo so after strip off my clothes totally I just fuck a bit with butt plug my ass make myself shit easier. Bending over and I held a plat because wanna catch all of my poo for you. A bit penetrate my glass toy, moaning for you. Im craving for you to slide your dick deep into my pussy and feel my poo. Well its time to shit nasty boy. I hold the plate and coming out a big and compact poo. So beautiful isnt it? I try to release more of my poo out. I hold the piece and start to smearing on my tits first then spreading everywhere where I can. Warm shit covers my body. Then take my glass toy and fuck this little hole as hard as I can. You can hear me farting as well couple of times in the video. I show asshole up close when I do farts. So I just keep fucking standing my asshole and talking to you dirty. I release more shit out but just keep fucking tight asshole. Also gaping too. Hear this juicy ass noise? Oh fuck, so good. My ass is full of juice and it makes the perfect sound. I count from 10 to one and you and me will coming at same time. Actually I just imagine youre fucking me from behind and going to cum together ? Is is sounds good to you? So can you fuck me and cum with me please? ? At the end I just licking my shitty toy all around it and show my tongue for you. Warm and tasty shit everywhere. What a great fun we had. ?
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20180712_112339.mp4
    File Size : 1147.38 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:26:07
    Video : AVC, 6 001 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2y3xte0blmt5

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Shit in Olgas shoes

Scatshop.com- Shit in Olgas shoes

Description:
    Hello our beloved and unique friends and fans. In this video, you will see how Olga shit in her high heels and walked around the room in them. Olga chose shoes, shit in them, the pose is such that you could see how the shit comes out and gets right into the shoes and that you would see her hairy pussy during this. So, Olga shit in her shoes and put them on her feet. The warm shit immediately seeped out through my fingers and crawled into his shoes. Olga posed in them and then took them off and showed you her dirty feet and again put on dirty shoes on her feet and walked around the room and then again and again showed you dirty feet, then how she walks in dirty shoes around the room. Enjoy your viewing, my friend
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : VID_20210211_130119-mp4.mp4
    File Size : 785.52 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:12:52
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 332 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/s6gyi95xrnmm

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- So Messy and Stinky

Scatshop.com- So Messy and Stinky

Description:
    Save 44% off with this messy bundle From my Classic Collection Original value $60 for these classic clips Thats $26 in savings Sometimes you just deserve a break Take yours while enjoying this grab bag featuring my hot, steamy shit
    1) Smearing Massive Shit with My Feet
    I shit a massive turd all over my feet and show it off before smooshing it all into my toes, playing with my poop pile and smearing all over my feet and ankles while telling you how good it smells and feels-like a poopy foot spa Lots of close-ups and playful poop fun A real treat for all you smelly foot lovers
    2) Smear my POOPY PUSSY-Taste Shit and CUM
    Watch your favorite scat _ shit smeared pussy THROB when she cums in her own shit &lt3 I shit in a chair and smear it all over my pussy and my clit, masturbating with my shit and showing off my turd chunks and my wet stinky pussy. I take out my vibe and show and tell you just how dirty its getting covered in my poop, and how I like to use it I taste my shit and pleasure myself with poop in my mouth-and when I cum, you can SEE my vulva pulsing from waves of scat filled pleasure &lt3
    3) Hot, Literally STEAMY Shit Smear
    Holy SHIT My load was so hot you could LITERALLY see the steam rising off of it I feel like having some dirty fun before taking a shower, and smear myself a full body poop spa after pinching loafs in various positions. I display my big steamy load and even give it a lick-mmm, nice and tastyI just love showing off my stinky, scat slut body and jiggling my poopy booty while dirty talking and telling you how it feels and how I like it
    4) Filthy Shit Smear
    I have the house to myself so Im gonna have some dirty smelly fun and birth a huge shit and smear it all over my scat slut body Im wearing an old favorite pair of worn golden cheeky panties and show off how hot and bouncy my thick ass is in them, bending them over and showing you my pussy bulge through the worn fabric and loose strands. I strip them down slowly and then when I take a shit its the best-at first, all these little turds just explode right out my ass and then I poop out this delicious looking shit snake all over the floor so stinky good I show off my chunks and smear shit all over my pussy and my thick asscheeks, all the while bouncing them for you and giving you a hot shit twerk I smear more shit all over myself and model in it-I just love being a nasty scat slut
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-Smearingmassiveshitwithmyfeet.mp4
    File Size : 321.02 MB
    Duration : 00:08:07
    Video : AVC, 5 361 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/nwl4d7yinvvk

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Poop Compilation 3

Scatshop.com- Poop Compilation 3

Description:
    5 brand new poop videos formed into a poop compilation that contains nice moaning, farts, and even pee
    Model:
    CutieSyren
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_9985-1.mov
    File Size : 200.58 MB
    Duration : 00:02:36
    Video : AVC, 10.6 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 212 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/7v616z5r4uvq

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Eating & Drinking Shit Piss Puke

Scatshop.com- Eating & Drinking Shit Piss Puke

Description:
    Horny for nasty fun I drink my piss and fuck my ass, get dildo dirty with shit and suck and deepthroat and puke. I drink my puke and recycle it again. Poop out of prolapse and masturbate with toy and fist Pussy and Ass. Spread open pussy and stuff in poop and puke. Smearing shit and puke on body and face. I eat my shit , chew and swallow, and gag. I get real Dirty.
    Model:
    dirtygardengirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : tzaness.mp4
    File Size : 1406.56 MB
    Duration : 00:21:26
    Video : AVC, 8 986 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 175 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4z41bfeyxg69

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Dirty couple shit fisting and kaviar eating

Scatshop.com- Dirty couple shit fisting and kaviar eating

Description:
    Lady Darlin in her second movie with her partner slave. She use her toilet this time in her bed,She humiliate him, shitting in his mouth, order him to chew and swallow, and also smother him and facesitting him with her ass on his mouth. She also allow her toilet to fist fuck her asshole and take our her shit from her hole and eat it. Stay close to look after her next movie.
    Model:
    GoddessAndreea
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Dirty-couple-shit-fisting-and-kaviar-eating.mp4
    File Size : 1009.75 MB
    Duration : 00:33:30
    Video : AVC, 4 005 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2pw8e4gaugi9

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Public urination compilation

Scatshop.com- Public urination compilation

Description:
    Heres a compilation of me peeing in various public places In the woods, in a cave and pI even included a golden shower in a dirty hotel room for you. I hope you enjoy
    Model:
    VibeWithMolly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_0531.mov
    File Size : 642.88 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1920
    Duration : 00:05:52
    Video : AVC, 15.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wravwv2t5mur

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Get Under Or Shove Your Face In

Scatshop.com- Get Under Or Shove Your Face In

Description:
    If you come in the living room and find me like this, youre putting your face under or shoving it in?
    This what I aim to find out with this twerkscat
    Model:
    MistressMystique
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_1738.mov
    File Size : 769.14 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:02:53
    Video : AVC, 36.9 Mb/s, 60.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 228 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ymgvw558jkh9

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Poop Mask

Scatshop.com- Poop Mask

Description:
    Where I take a poop and smear it all over my mask and place it on my face
    Model:
    CutieSyren
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_1480.mov
    File Size : 120.26 MB
    Duration : 00:01:29
    Video : AVC, 11.1 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 228 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8cj70r3knb1j

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Goddess Margo and friend shit feeding complete

Scatshop.com- Goddess Margo and friend shit feeding complete

Description:
    Another epic clip with the Mistress Margo. She is by far the best romanian Mistress in making slaves eat all her shit, without mercy. She has an impeccable technique and with her help she mentally destroys her slaves toilet, making them want nothing more than to eat all the shit at least once. They end up begging her shit, begging her to fill their hungry mouths and be desperate to be in possession of her kaviar Today she sent her toilettoagoodfriend ofher foranother shit feeding session and the toiletcomes to Mistress margo already bloated, fullof her friend shit in his stomach. She ordered him to go into the bathtub, shitting in his mouth and and coerced him to eat all her shit, piece by piece,with gloves. Another excellent moviep, masterpiece for fans of the genre and for those looking to see how the slave swallows shit for real, and not fakes
    Model:
    GoddessAndreea
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Goddess-Margo-and-friend-shit-feeding-complete.mp4
    File Size : 708.44 MB
    Duration : 00:23:02
    Video : AVC, 3 990 kb/s, 50.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 288 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: