Page 270 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 1702202602682692702712722803203707701270 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I was in the woods when I really had to go shit. I was enjoying being one with nature, I love being nude and outdoors is always more fun. I wanted to feel my ass filled up with my chocolate milk until it bused out my big butt mixed with all my creamy shit. I was wonder if I was being watched and it got me so turned on. I got so horny hearing the people that I couldnt see but could only hear I fuck my ass really hard until they walked right up on me. I had so much fun doing this clip.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 16 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.76 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shit Poop compilation from over 70+ videos, from all three season (1vol1season,1vol2season,3vol3season)
    You may buy these awesome collection with incredible SALE. SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL "Мoments of poop" COMPLETE including:
    1) SweetBettyParlour "Мoments of poop" vol 1
    There is most epic project in my store, shitting moments (moments where i shitting) from over 100 video* Stunning collection for all my fans, i had hard work on it. Over 30min* of incredible, hot and tasty shit from my ass. You see all my stuff, creame, rock, liquid, soft from brown to yelow from ocean of shit to one big hard turd. Now all your fantasies be real. After you buy it please rate and leave a comment with your review and opinion about that movie, stay tuned love you!)
    * That video is FIRST PART (vol 1) in this video you see ALL shit moments from FIRST season (over 20 videos) from "My appetizing and tasty shit closeup!" to "Big Stinky Pile on my Face" (3 videos from first season without sound) PS: SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL "Мoments of poop" vol 2 (with ALL video from second season) and SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL "Мoments of poop" vol 3 (with ALL video from third season) coming soon! You may buy it on parts, or you may waiting and buy SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL "Мoments of poop" COMPLETE (with ALL VIDEOS FROM SWEETBETTYPARLOUR) if you have any ideas about collections, or you have question dont hesitate and write me!) Im not bite =** Thanks for watching, stay tuned and check my store for updates!) *bark*”
    2)SweetBettyParlour "Мoments of poop" vol 2
    There is most epic project in my store, shitting moments (moments where i shitting) from over 100 video* Stunning collection for all my fans, i had hard work on it. Over 30min* of incredible, hot and tasty shit from my ass. You see all my stuff, creame, rock, liquid, soft from brown to yelow from ocean of shit to one big hard turd. Now all your fantasies be real. After you buy it please rate and leave a comment with your review and opinion about that movie, stay tuned love you!)
    * That video is FIRST PART (vol 1) in this video you see ALL shit moments from FIRST season (over 20 videos) from "My appetizing and tasty shit closeup!" to "Big Stinky Pile on my Face" (3 videos from first season without sound) PS: SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL "Мoments of poop" vol 2 (with ALL video from second season) and SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL "Мoments of poop" vol 3 (with ALL video from third season) coming soon! You may buy it on parts, or you may waiting and buy SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL "Мoments of poop" COMPLETE (with ALL VIDEOS FROM SWEETBETTYPARLOUR) if you have any ideas about collections, or you have question dont hesitate and write me!) Im not bite =** Thanks for watching, stay tuned and check my store for updates!) *bark*”
    3)SweetBettyParlour "Мoments of poop" vol 3
    SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL "Мoments of poop" vol 3
    * That video is THIRD PART (vol 3) in this video you see ALL shit moments from THIRD season (over 30 videos) from "N1ght Scat TRiP" to "sh1т'N'sh1т (2 in 1)" (Video contains soundtrack music) PS:SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL "Мoments of poop" vol 1 (with ALL video from first season) LIVE NOW (and you may buy it) and SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL "Мoments of poop" vol 2 (with ALL video from second season) LIVE NOW (and you may buy it)! You may buy it on parts, or you may waiting and buy SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL "Мoments of poop" COMPLETE (with ALL VIDEOS FROM ALL 3 SEASONS SWEETBETTYPARLOUR) if you have any ideas about collections, or you have question dont hesitate and write me!) Im not bite =** Thanks for watching, stay tuned and check my store for updates!) *bark*
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 11 min 40 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 631 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

IN SPANISH / En Espa

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Milk enema in sexy outfit. Then fucking my asshole until it prolapses. The milk shoots out of my ass. I squirt some piss too, all nice and dripping wet.
    Models: Juicy_Julia

Duration: 5 min 25 s
    Size: 699 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Check out this nasty stinky farting video!
    Mmm! Do you want to hear my farts? Do you want to see my asshole vibrate as that smelly gas comes ripping out!?
    Youll love this amazing farting video then!
    I dont make too many farting videos so this one is pretty special!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 1 min 48 s
    Size: 272 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Waych me giggle and laugh as I shit and piss on my kitchen table

Duration: 42 s 200 ms
    Resolution: 360 x 480
    Size: 3.72 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

FIRST TIME Ive EVER covered my own face with shit!! Arent YOU all a bunch of lucky pervs? �� I turn around, take off my mask, and replace it with a warm, home-made stinky SHIT mask!
    I start off in a white lacy bra and panty set and show off, telling you how much I cant wait to meet youthis is just a preview of all the stuff I wanna do when we finally meet up �� Just thinking about being your filthy scat slut makes me so horny! I strip, and talk dirty throughout, shitting a big load on the floor, then picking it up, showing it offand giving it a kiss, mm! Tastes good! �� I cant help but lick and suck on that cock of a turd
    I take some poop and rub it on my tits, giving you a nice close-up of my pert, full, firm shitty titties bouncing around before I take off my mask, and rub poop all over my face!!! Then I reveal my handywork, doesnt my face look so beautiful covered in shit? :3 I keep talking dirty and eat some of my poop, so Ive got shit on me and inside me <3 and rub shit on my pussy and around my asshole and smear all over, rubbing my shitty clit until I cum! <3 I'm so excited.. I can't WAIT for us to play with my shit and for you to fuck your way through my shit-filled asshole before we get totally filthy together!! ��
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 12 min 35 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.75 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sometimes I just need a quick orgasm and do I need to feel shit.Then I can work without stress.Today I had to strip naked and sit on an office chair and take in hand dildo and start to play dirty for my orgasm.Ohhh my piss is very warm and dark in color.I need to taste my piss.Yes, thats exactly what I need.Now I have to fuck my pussy and push shit outGreat aroma, great taste!!!!I have a smear by my shit, has a great consistency as body lotionI am excited and very necessarily need to orgasm!!!!
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 13 min 17 s
    Size: 472 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a short and sweet clip of me being a nasty happy shit lover! Lots of giggles and moans as this huge turd gets slowly push out of my asshole and into my waiting hand!
    I hold my fresh turd and admire its weight and smell and color! Its such a pretty shit! I sniff it and I start craving the taste of my turd! I made this beautiful shit! I want to taste it! I slowly open my hungry mouth and inch by inch I bite down on my pretty little poop! MMM! It tastes so good! I chew it and get my fresh shit deeply embedded in my teeth! I smile and laugh in happiness!
    Enjoy!!!

Duration: 2 min 16 s
    Size: 158 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hot wool pantyhose peeing,masturbating,shitting nasty!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 13 min 4 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 219 MiB
    Download From AnzFile