Page 2675 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 167521752575262526652673267426752676267726852725277531753675 ... LastLast
Results 26,741 to 26,750 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- You are under my control

Scatshop.com- You are under my control

Description:
    Hypnotising you with my tampon. I tell you what you will have to do.
    You are under and my control and you will suck that that juicy tampon with your mouth
    Model:
    kinkycat
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_3905.mov
    File Size : 451.98 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:04:35
    Video : HEVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 29.020 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 163 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ia5p10yr1oeq

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Clean My Hairy Pucker

Scatshop.com- Clean My Hairy Pucker

Description:
    Glorious side view of my hairy shitter and I take a big shit. Its firm and formed at first but at the end its loose and sticky. A couple dingle berries hang off my ass hairs and I instruct you to reach up with your tongue and lick them off. I pucker my asshole again and again trying to shake them loose but it takes forever for them to finally fall off and into your expectant mouth. Then I give you a little piss to wash it down delicious
    I had my usual breakfast of seed toast and raspberry jelly sausage and eggs for lunch I had a big salad with chicken and for dinner I had some more of my delicious Tikka Masala. Youll be able to see the seeds from my toast and even some red skins from the peppers from the spicy Tikka
    Model:
    DirtyFairy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Clean-My-Hairy-Pucker-avi.avi
    File Size : 479.39 MB
    Duration : 00:06:42
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 9 839 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3gfvrfqszhz8

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Shit Near the Window :)

Scatshop.com- Shit Near the Window

Description:
    Watch me as a filthy naighty girl I know how much of a dirty bastard you are well that makes both of us
    You love that shitter of mine dont you.. Your such an anal freak you like me playing my dirty hole huh?
    Well things are about to get alot more filther.
    I bend over and show you my nasty ass and playing with my vaginal balls before pushing out a hard log
    So right now-lets just pretend that window glass is you I will shit behind the window
    And then touch you hug you squeeze you together with my nasty warm shit (^_^)
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 191920.mp4
    File Size : 741.89 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:12:46
    Video : AVC, 7 915 kb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/riqtg6kygecn

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Ass Squirting Mania

Scatshop.com- Ass Squirting Mania

Description:
    Professional couple experiment on their strange fetish of enema.
    Anal lover wife is always horny and always wants to get her ass fucked by her CEO husband.
    Coming home from work CEO husband was dragged to their basement for some enema fun. His wife prepared everything for him from messy proofing the basement with black plastic sheets everywhere just in case it gets too much and the enema syringes everything is ready by the time he arrives. Wife immediately greeted him with passionate kisses then exposes her firm butt and instruct husband to insert the slime filled syringe in her anus. He added some more milk enema in the syringe and inserted that into her too
    While waiting for the effect wife gets her pussy fingered and she sucks him off when it happened. She squirted from her ass everywhere While she was getting fucked fingered and kissed. Then some more enema insertion before getting fuck some more and she spread her legs as wide as she could and squirted all the liquid out of her ass
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ss0873-fm.avi
    File Size : 849.57 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:27:54
    Video : mp4v, 2 839 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : PCM, 1 411.2 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hxvil2ywd5l7

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Open Your Mouth-Eat Shit

Scatshop.com- Open Your Mouth-Eat Shit

Description:
    Youre a toilet a toilet bowl a latrine. Youre lying with your head in the toilet your mouth open waiting for someone to come in and use you. You dont have your own thoughts and desires you only think about one thing how to please your mistress
    Youre nothing youre glad I came in glad Im going to use your toilet mouth now. Swallow immediately swallow without chewing. Heres another helping of softer shit. You self agreed self wanted to be my permanent living toilet. So eat my shit.
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2311.mp4
    File Size : 672.26 MB
    Duration : 00:07:43
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2v7pb3y1xf66

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Trampled with Shit Smeared Boots After Feeding

Scatshop.com- Trampled with Shit Smeared Boots After Feeding

Description:
    Its time once again for Kittens feeding. He is reluctant to eat because he saw my dinner last night and it was big. Although hes nervous he is very hungry and needs to be fed. Im feeling a little mean though and I dont want to make it easy for him.
    I release my shit into his mouth and all over his face. Its very goopy and has a strong stench that fills the entire room. He takes the first couple of pieces in his mouth but then I move my ass around and drop several turds on his nose and eyes. Thats just me toying with Kitten-I love seeing his face covered in my waste. Today is a little different however.
    After I finish my shit I take my Doc Martens and smear the shit all over his face and make him lick it off the boot. Then I take my shit smeared boots and trample Kitten with them as he swallows down logs of shit. He gets compressed and bruised with my heavy boots and poop gets all over his chest and stomach. I cant stop laughing at how pathetic he looks in this state. I make him lick some of the shit off of the floor and scold him for making such a mess even though Im the one putting him in this situation. He licks off the floor until Im ready to trample him more.
    I get close up with the 2nd camera to show off my work. He cries as I make him eat more pieces of shit off of his own face. He is in hell and Im gleefully humiliating him. He is lower than dirt to me. I decide Im going to continue trampling him until all the mess is wiped off his face and taken down his throat. The clip fades out as I trample him and he cries.
    Model:
    PastelGoddess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Toilet-Trampled-with-Boots-After-Shit-Meal.mp4
    File Size : 954.18 MB
    Duration : 00:09:08
    Video : AVC, 14.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/iz6iy0s23awg

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Husband bitch for strapon sissy and toilet

Scatshop.com- Husband bitch for strapon sissy and toilet

Description:
    The place of husband and real man at the feet of a woman and under her ass. The say that to understand whether he this is your man you need to stop being shy of him. Stop being afraid to fart in front of him piss and shit. Full relaxed with his presence. I do with my husband whatever I want how I want and when I want. And he is happy with his fate. Hes my the hole for the strap-on sissy and toilet bowl. Even now he asks me to fuck him in the ass and gives me more and more strapons. He knows how much I love to fuck with big strapons. Hes resigned and knows that I like to shit in his mouth. And will sniff take and eat my shit.
    1. Learning husband to love shit and makeup
    I think many women would agree with me. Men at home should not go in underpants and socks and in a corset painted feminized and serve us. Today I put a corset on my husband makeup him painted his lips and nails. Hes my pretty today my bitch. I Fuck him in ass the fist. And of course I wanted to shit. Put your hands out catch my shit. Ill teach you love smell shit and taste eat my shit youll be my toilet. And just so you know your place Im gonna put your head in the toilet bowl.
    2. Special gift from husband for Mistress birthday
    Today is my birthday fun day my day. Today I can do whatever I want. And I want to fuck a pretty husband and shit in his mouth. He present me a new strap-on special exclusive 6 inches in diameter this you will not see ANYWHERE else. Ill taste it right now. Will reheat ass fisting stretch a little fucking his ass with a smaller strap-on. And here it is black and shiny and HUGE. Not whine shut up and lie still be tolerated. Today your ass is mine today I can do anything. You have to open your mouth and be my toilet. Open wide close your lips on my ass take my shit in your mouth. Oh what a wonderful birthday it is. Now lick my ass deeper it feels so good to feel your tongue in my ass.
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : You-bitch-for-strapon-sissy-and-toilet.mp4
    File Size : 1752.76 MB
    Duration : 00:41:31
    Video : AVC, 5 705 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/veygvmcvvydz

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Dirty anal sex Yana

Scatshop.com- Dirty anal sex Yana

Description:
    Hello my family. I really miss you) Yesterday I shot a video of your sex for you with my rubber dick I lay on the sofa raised my legs put my ass on the camera and fucked myself in anal. I love such sex I love it when they enter me deeper when a rubber member enters and leaves me. I really wanted to go to the toilet and endured until the moment when I was shooting for you. I fucked myself deeply until the shit came out of me. I shit in small portions and again fucked myself in a dirty ass. I shit and fuck myself again. I love dirty sex so much when it smells like shit around me in which case I can very quickly reach orgasm. This time I brought myself to orgasm and you will see how violently I finish and what emotions I feel at this time
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1841.mp4
    File Size : 1301.39 MB
    Duration : 00:13:26
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/l99c4fyrn8ov

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Big Ass Giant Shit

Scatshop.com- Big Ass Giant Shit

Description:
    I let you try what it means to be covered by my huge ass all in the face are you ready for this new experience? I hope you like it you will feel crushed by my huge ass even more huge And yes you can see my sweet poo big as ever Are you ready?
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 07022010.mp4
    File Size : 961.69 MB
    Duration : 00:10:25
    Video : AVC, 12.7 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/34ywm3gnr1yl

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Beautiful Mistress Shit in the Mouth

Scatshop.com- Beautiful Mistress Shit in the Mouth

Description:
    Beauteous Mistress Emily shit in the slave mouth. She humiliate the slave spit in the mouth and force him to swallow all the shit
    Model:
    marcos579
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2112100.mp4
    File Size : 1080.85 MB
    Resolution : 2560x1440
    Duration : 00:09:43
    Video : AVC, 15.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO: