Page 267 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 1672172572652662672682692773173677671267 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know how much you love seeing my tight ass pushing out a nice big log. But first I tease you with my butt and breasts, playing with my favorite toy and pounding my pussy before turning to give you a nice view of my ass from behind as i push out two huge logs for you and show a close-up of my dirty hole.
    Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 6 min 8 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 163 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi toilet fans! You guys know I love to vacation, but you also know my big shits never take a break :O) My ass is always working to drop huge dumps for your pleasure..you will love watching me bent over with my ass in your face pushing out my hot poops into pristine hotel toilets. In one scene, there is a nice almond-shaped dingleberry stuck on my butt LOL. See all my brown goodness come out of my sexy hole, and you even get to see the big piles in the toilet bowl after with some nice zoom-ins! Natural style, just relax and watch me poop like normal :O)
    Models: peteuse

Duration: 6 min 2 s
    Size: 61.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im sitting on the couch, dressed in a sexy girly bimbo outfit surrounded with binge food and Im talking about how I love eating and puking, that Im bulimic and bulimia is sexy, etc. Lots of giggling and bimbo talk �� After Im done binging, I take my clothes off, show off my food baby, grab my belly, say that I need to throw it all up now. When Im puking, saying I have to do this to stay skinny”, This is what models do to stay skinny”, ” Im such a dumb bulimic bimbo”, and similar stuff.
    Models: cybertoilet

Duration: 10 min 44 s
    Size: 937 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Richiesta: durata: 5′ vestiti: tacchi, leggings totalmente neri e lucidi, e top o canotta dialogo femdom -posizioni: a 90 e pancia allins

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
    Its a special day as Ive woken up super stinky. In fact, EVERYTHING stinks! I finger my pussy and smell it. Ooh, it stinks! I get super close to your nose and wink my stinky butthole at you, mmm~ Then I open my ass and shit onto the floor. Unf, my shit stinks SO bad! I show off my nasty, shitty hole, thrusting it up towards your helpless nose, its so strong you cant help but swoon! I spit on my tits, rub my saliva against my fingers and sniff themwhew, even my spit stinks! I spit on my ass, down my body, my shoulder, I spit spit spit, and it smells soo much, by now you are totally dizzy from my crazy stinky scent!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 5 min 18 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 228 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me poop on my dogs puppy pad this is frontal view so hot ��
    Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 1 min 47 s
    Size: 272 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

~Want this vid and more for dollars cheaper? Check me out at loverachelle2.com �� ~
    My bitch of a boss actually accused me of stinking up her favorite bathroom the other day!! Since she doesnt seem to appreciate my sexy stank, how about I leave her a special present this time? Lets see her try to pin me down with this one!! I know you love to watch me when I get nasty, dont you? I tease and taunt you with my sexy body as I peel off my shorts and thong, spreading open my pierced pink pussy and farting gently as I caress my skin and warm myself up! I take a shit on the seat of the toilet, then shit the rest into my hand and show off the log before smearing it all over my bosss favorite toilet seat rim!! Lets see how she likes that, the bitch ��
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 5 min 31 s
    Size: 217 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Squatting above the toilet I push out a long soft stinky poop while squirting pee. Then I show you the mess in the toilet ��
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 1 min 10 s
    Size: 23.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you want to be my toilet slave. But I expect a lot out of my slaves. I dont just expect you to be my toilet and eat my shit. I need to you crave my shit! I need you to worship it! I need you to be unable to live without the taste of my shit!
    I will shit in your mouth but you will not eat my shit right away. First you must prove to me that you worship my shit! That my poop is more important than the air you breathe! You will follow all of my directions. Even if you think they are demeaning or humiliating. It pleases me to see you struggle to obey me. I know you will do as I say. You need my shit and the only way to get it is to do exactly as I say.
    After I shit in your mouth I will make you beg for my shit. I will make you suck on it and deep throat my turd. I will make you kiss it and lick it. You must show me how much you love my shit. If you can do that, then I will allow you to have more.
    Be a good toilet slave, show me your devotion.
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 11 min 35 s
    Size: 662 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you are always so hungry in the morning, and that you LOVE pancakes! A nice coincidence since I always have to shit in the morning so I can add your favorite special ingredient to the pancake mix!
    Watch as I prepare the chocolate poop ingredient and stir it all up into the pancake mix just for your hungry tummy ;O) I cook up a nice pancake full of shit chunks for you to savor.
    Better save your appetite for my delicious 500 gram / 1 pound of poop pancakes! Its going to be a special breakfast for you, whether you decide to eat my yumminess natural, with syrup, or heck even Nutella ;O)
    Models: peteuse

Duration: 14 min 15 s
    Size: 231 MiB
    Download From AnzFile