Page 2666 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 166621662566261626562664266526662667266826762716276631663666 ... LastLast
Results 26,651 to 26,660 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Load My Monster Poop

Scatshop.com- Load My Monster Poop

Description:
    Hey babe. I have something special for you. I endured for a whole day. Do you want to try my Monster Shit? You must definitely try it Yummy Pushing out 3 turds in this vid each of them is delicious. My shit was really big for today. But I love a good poop and watch as you eat it little bitch I smear the shit on the lid of the toilet and sit on top of it. My ass is so dirty Now you have to work the tongue and clean it
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 13081820.mp4
    File Size : 921.01 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:45
    Video : AVC, 13.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6t021lcvb1db

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- homemade enema from a 1.5 liter bottle

Scatshop.com- homemade enema from a 1.5 liter bottle

Description:
    homemade enema from a 1.5 liter bottle by spraying into the tub.
    Model:
    dirtyscatgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : enema-new.mp4
    File Size : 358.09 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:09:48
    Video : AVC, 4 907 kb/s, 29.970 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/v97h4skfa68d

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Your Meal is Coming

Scatshop.com- Your Meal is Coming

Description:
    I enjoy a big hard shit into the slave mouth And it lay down and enjoy it too? Today I am enjoying a nice shit on my toilet. First I tease slave then I shit why dont you join me
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 194610.mp4
    File Size : 902.94 MB
    Duration : 00:14:08
    Video : AVC, 8 720 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/eyaqw1h6q7al

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Mommys Poop Eating Baby

Scatshop.com- Mommys Poop Eating Baby

Description:
    Mommys nasty baby Mommy loves you so much I love that youre so tiny and helpless. I can do anything I want to you. You just have to suffer if Mommy is mean to you. And I love being mean to the dirty baby
    Mommy is going to be so mean to you baby Im going to make you eat my poop Yes Mommy just pushed out a big smelly load of poo poo And youre going to eat it Eww Nasty poop eating baby Lick Mommys poop Taste Mommy poo Chew it up and swallow it down Its so soft and mushy Just like baby food. This is what Mommys going to feed you from now on Poop and only poop You better get used to it you nasty poop eating baby
    Enjoy
    Scat 845-Mommys Poop Eating Baby
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : mommyspoopeatingbaby.mp4
    File Size : 1622.96 MB
    Duration : 00:09:44
    Video : AVC, 23.1 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zquxqfmao4cl

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Toilet Slave In The Bath

Scatshop.com- Toilet Slave In The Bath

Description:
    The real bathroom slave loves his goddess consumes my poop and still loves my ass crazily this fucking pervert was so hungry he looked like an animal under my butt I love to see it gives me a huge sense of pleasure to see the power I have to make this depraved pig do everything I want he loves to get shit in his face and I love to humiliate him in pork doormat like him.
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 11241910.mp4
    File Size : 985 MB
    Duration : 00:07:58
    Video : AVC, 17.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fi027la2ihp4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- After Chili Enema

Scatshop.com- After Chili Enema

Description:
    I rinse myself out for anal sex the day after having a big bowl of chili for dinner. First theres just water coming out my hairy asshole like a sprinkler and I find it hard to position myself so I dont soak the camera (I do anyway) For the second rinse I show off my big swollen belly before I erupt all over the toilet I start to make quite the mess on the seat and my hairy ass catches a lot of bean skins and shit. The third rinse really gets the rest of the shit out of my bowels. In the last scene I talk dirty to you telling you how I wish my toilet paper was actually your tongue. Ive got shit all over my ass hairs and pussy hairs and even my pussy lips I discover I have a creamy pussy I grab some of the pussy cream off my shitty pussy and offer you my finger to suck off. I know you love that shit and I give you some piss to wash it all down. Your Goddess is SO generous I ask if you enjoy chewing on the bean skins. After Im done I show you the toilet aka your face Ive absolutely destroyed it. Corn bean skins and pepper skins for you to chew on reminding you of how it was inside your Goddess. Delicious I try to flush but it doesnt all go down. You can even see a piece of lettuce form my salad floating around. I wipe up the seat aka your face and give you one last flush. Mmmm so good
    Model:
    DirtyFairy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : After-Chili-Enema.avi
    File Size : 1116.5 MB
    Duration : 00:15:46
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 9 748 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/enan8tsynr0m

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Slave Dinner

Scatshop.com- Slave Dinner

Description:
    After I had a hearty dinner .. I shit a big dinner for my slave to lick off his plate. Watch me tease you w my ass.. then puss out my ass a big shit
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1271920.mp4
    File Size : 1000.36 MB
    Duration : 00:09:09
    Video : AVC, 15.1 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/cuufpb9xymqo

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- From Ass To Plate

Scatshop.com- From Ass To Plate

Description:
    Taunting and promising you a delicious home-cooked meal of my hot chocolate fudge Fresh and stanky from my big fat white girl ass. I tell you what I ate to make this lovely meal before sitting down and making it for you You get some great views of my booty pushing out a very generous load for your enjoyment coils of thick shit being pooped out of my butt and onto a fancy plate for you to enjoy I tell you how it smells-and tastes as I lick and enjoy the flavor myself. I have the BEST shit you can get babe and lets not kid ourselves-my shit is SO much better than anything youve ever shat before. Im going to make things a little fun for me-to make sure you mindfully consume and clean up every single morsel I stick a penny in my load for you to find and suck off completely clean after. Youll miss it and swallow it by mistake if youre not careful So dont be a glutton and make sure to SAVOR my delicious shit loser
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-fromasstoplate.mp4
    File Size : 1399.8 MB
    Resolution : 4096x2160
    Duration : 00:10:00
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 59.940 (59940/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 172 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/d0k8b1qa2vce

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Hot & Steamy Enema Session

Scatshop.com- Hot & Steamy Enema Session

Description:
    Hot and steamy session between slave girl and her Mistress
    Slave girl is in for a treat today as her Mistress is feeling horny. First she must obey her Mistress so that she can be rewarded for obedience. Mistress opens her legs wide while sitting on her throne and ordered slave girl to insert enema in her anus. First she must lubricate Mistresss anus in order to not hurt Mistress then she carefully and gently inserted the syringe into her Mistresss anus. Mistress squirted the liquid right out of her hole targeting slave girls wide open mouth. Then she instructed slave her to lick her out.
    Mistress rewarded her slave with hot kisses and praises for being a good girl. Then its her turn to give slave girl enema. After inserting enema Mistress made slave girl made her lube herself up and to ride her tiny toy in her ass. Mistress then inserted her with electric anal toy then start fucking her.
    This is getting even hotter now as Mistress is pleasing her slave by licking her out non stop then taking out a double headed dildo both inserting in their pussy whiles fucking each other and making each other moan like mad making the slave girl CUM so hard she cried. Slave girl is so eager to please her Mistress and make her cum that she gets the strap-on which then made Mistress so horny she sucks it off to lube it up with her wet mouth and her slaves pussy juice
    Mistress sucks the strap-on and lubing it out properly she wants slave girl to fuck her ass only then she will be truly satisfied. Slave girl licks her Mistress anus and preparing it for hard core fucking with her strap-on ready she fucks her Mistress just the way she likes it until she screams so loud and squirted her cum Mistress is grateful today slave girl is rewarded with more saliva kisses.
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ss0866-fm.avi
    File Size : 1411.87 MB
    Resolution : 720x404
    Duration : 01:05:17
    Video : mp4v, 1 606 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : PCM, 1 411.2 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4hjsfb8lwwby

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Eat My Shit and Smell

Scatshop.com- Eat My Shit and Smell

Description:
    I handed the plate to him and said you need to eat all shit and I want all of it not on this plate. Do you understand? Slave lowered his head and nodded obediently. Are you ready Toilet? After a few seconds I told him to put the plate down. NOW EAT my yeasterday shit I exclaimed Slave trembled at the thought. OPEN YOUR MOUTH PIG I nudged his head forward with my crop pushing his agape lips right to the surface of my delicacy on the plate. Take a big bite Chew with your mouth closed and dont stop until I tell you to I dutifully obeyed chewing her chunky present into a soft mush. Then I stood in front of my toilet and shit on the bag which then wore a slave on his head. He breathed my shit and enjoyed the awful smell
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1931710.mp4
    File Size : 992.93 MB
    Duration : 00:10:35
    Video : AVC, 12.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO: