Page 2657 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 165721572557260726472655265626572658265926672707275731573657 ... LastLast
Results 26,561 to 26,570 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Banana Scatcakes

Scatshop.com- Banana Scatcakes

Description:
    From the imagination of a fan
    Im gonna whip you up something so nice this morning
    Im looking so sexy in my cute red apron and silky black panties. Im wearing heels too. My kitchen is bright and sunny today the light bounces perfectly off my round ass every time I bend over to grab a utensil. Youre getting banana pancakes for breakfast and youre getting the extra special recipe today.
    You watch me prepare everything. Once I have a pancake in the pan I start to prepare the extra special part I grab a banana and peel it gently. I swing leg into the stove and stick my ass out. Slowly I shove the banana into my bum. I HAVE NEVER PUT FOOD IN MY ASS BEFORE honestly it feels so good and you can see genuine intrigue and pleasure on my face. I almost forget to flip the pancake I shove the rest of the mushy banana into my ass and then put the peel inside too. It hangs like a tail
    I pour more batter into the pan but this special little pancake gets a flavour shot. I scoop some batter and lick the spoon and then spit it into the pan. This happens a few more times. Youre breakfast is almost ready
    I put your preparation on the floor. I get on my hands and knees and pour syrup between my crack. It drizzles your food. I spread my cheeks open and push out the banana. Its followed by some cute little turds. I top it off with more syrup because maple syrup is amazing.
    Are you ready to eat? I take off my apron and feed you. I take a bite of my butt banana and swallow. I tell you to eat forkfuls of poopy banana pancakes like a good boy.
    I finish with a kiss
    (Natural light kitchen. Some talking. Cooking sounds. No smear. Light taste and swallow. )
    Model:
    XshayXshayX
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_3091.mov
    File Size : 1805.82 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1920
    Duration : 00:18:08
    Video : AVC, 13.8 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 104 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fq9dzsxhog6d

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Shit comes out of my ass

Scatshop.com- Shit comes out of my ass

Description:
    I tilt my panties aside and do shit showing the shit up close full face visible in video video length 3:13 minutes
    Model:
    LucyBelle
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : WIN_20200722_19_53_07_Pro.mp4
    File Size : 208 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:03:13
    Video : AVC, 8 924 kb/s, 15.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/cn0l0qx9t595

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- MASSIVE Shit For My Toilet

Scatshop.com- MASSIVE Shit For My Toilet

Description:
    Hey there Have you been a good toilet? Have you? Yes Yes you have And you deserve a reward for being a good toilet. Enjoy my birthing a hefty MASSIVE shit on a slave mouth to enjoy youre going to smell kiss and slowly savor my mountain of hot chocolate fudge
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 191930.mp4
    File Size : 954.02 MB
    Duration : 00:10:15
    Video : AVC, 12.8 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/m9f5q0h1l2vs

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Wanna Be My Shit Eater?

Scatshop.com- Wanna Be My Shit Eater?

Description:
    So you losers wonder how it is to be my shit eater? Well take a look aa I tease you all with my perfect ass. As I reveal my beautiful rose where all the good stuff comes from The stuff you want to eat right?
    Watch as I shit in the mouth of my loser slave just lying below me catching the brownies from my ass. It should be a privilege and I dont want a mess or a stinky bathroom
    So now comes the important part for you Look and even more listen to me as I tell you how to apply to be my shit eater Now it is up to your ability to consume and to consume my shit
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 22271.mp4
    File Size : 1041.18 MB
    Duration : 00:11:57
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3sfumggiskdy

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Feeding Toilet Pig His Dinner

Scatshop.com- Feeding Toilet Pig His Dinner

Description:
    Watch me seduce my slave then pee into a plate I explain how i want him to sip it then gulp it. I then poo onto a dinner plate and spoon feed him my shit.
    You such a good slave dont you?
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 222201.mp4
    File Size : 1071.18 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:09:17
    Video : AVC, 15.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/p9fnw8n6brgv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Long Stinky Poop

Scatshop.com- Long Stinky Poop

Description:
    I have a Giant Smelly Shit and I want to see it inside your mouth. Fortunately I have a toilet and I use it in everyday life. Shortly Ill fill his mouth with my long thick turd because my shit has an inexpressible flavor and excellent taste. Of course the slave will have to eat everything
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 12081820.mp4
    File Size : 987.77 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:07
    Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vjmdunxlnjwd

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Ass Obsession Shit Feeding on Wrapped Toilet

Scatshop.com- Ass Obsession Shit Feeding on Wrapped Toilet

Description:
    First part is recorded from under my ass. You are trapped under the domination of my perfect ass
    I sit on your face and TWERK I tease you with my perfect round ass. I see how you become weak in front of my beauty and perfection. This is how you should be : Always aware of your inferiority and my supreme power I want you to feel pathetic under the domination of MY ASS. Youre almost there : addicted to wanking addicted to my erotic voice and perfect body. Wanting so desperately to feel humiliated by a beautiful and supreme Goddess like ME
    I want you to obey every command I give you.
    I give you a cum countdown and I spank my ass at every digit.
    You are mesmerized. Completely under my spell and suffocated by my round perfect ass.
    Now youre mummified. I wrapped you in foil. You cannot even wank your cock because you cannot touch it. Your hands are wrapped together with your cock. So pathetic
    Now Im going to fill your dirty mouth with my chocolate and youll no escape rather than to eat it.
    Then I release you. Then youll be able to wank your cock again.
    Now you can cum. I let you cum on the floor like a disgusting pig you are.
    If you buy this clip you will become addicted to my perfection. Dont tell Me I didnt warn you
    Model:
    ChocolateLover
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Perfectly-Mummified-coerced-to-taste-my-Kaviar.mp4
    File Size : 642.08 MB
    Duration : 00:12:07
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 7 302 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qa5t76brcb20

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Crotchless Panty With Diarrhea And Farts

Scatshop.com- Crotchless Panty With Diarrhea And Farts

Description:
    I made my hairy pussy and ass all pretty for you with a pair of bright red crotchless panties. In this glorious close up toilet slavery video I hover my wet pussy over you and play with it briefly before I take a long yellow morning piss in your mouth. Then I tell you I have yet another surprise for you I push out a huge formed shit which hits your face (jiggles the camera) and turns quickly into extremely soft diarrhea. I ate salmon and brussles sprouts last night and you CAN SMELL IT I make you worship my asshole as you eat all my shit. I get a couple dingle berries caught in my hair so I flex my butt and wink my hole until they fall into your mouth. I think Im done with my shit so I reach my fingers inside to inhale some air with my butt. I lean my asshole back over your face and attempt to fart but more diarrhea comes out My fingers become more and more covered in my loose stool as I use them to help me inhale air and fart in your face. I ask if you like the smell of my shitty farts. When finished I grab a second camera to show you just what Ive done to your face. My camera and light are covered in my loose shits. I wipe it off with my bare fingers and it plops into the toilet. I attemt to flush it but some stays on the edge of the bowl out of the water. I scrpg it down and wipe it off. I tell you to swallow the last bit and when it flushes down into your belly I tell you to go clean off the rest of your face you naughty pervert. What a good obedient slave you are
    Model:
    DirtyFairy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Crotchless-Panty-Diarrhea-And-Farts-.avi
    File Size : 922 MB
    Duration : 00:12:59
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 9 778 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1cp3wcv15qi6

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Eat My Shit and Cum With Me

Scatshop.com- Eat My Shit and Cum With Me

Description:
    Had a long day hun? Hope I can interest you in a naughty show Youre allowed to watch but youre not allowed to touch
    I roll over and fuck my hungry pussy while I poop all over the floor and pee in a glass I catch my breath and taunt you-I bet you enjoyed that didnt you? You really love the smell and taste of my waste? Do you wanna cum with my shit in your mouth baby? Go on stick your dick in my shit and fuck it
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 125191.mp4
    File Size : 928.87 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:17:06
    Video : AVC, 7 386 kb/s, 29.970 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zo52dne6ugqn

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Ill fuck you shitty ass faggot my foot

Scatshop.com- Ill fuck you shitty ass faggot my foot

Description:
    Come here slave get on one knees now Ill fuck you in the ass. Ill fuck you in the ass today not with my hand but with my foot. Bend over Oh Yes. How nice I feel your ass is full of shit. It wraps around my foot oozing through my fingers. So hot so slippery so slimy. Ill always use shit instead of lube now. And this smell this beautiful stench. Oh how I like it. Dont deviate get your ass closer to me I want to go deeper bear all. Your ass is mine and I will fuck you with whatever I want and how I want.
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Ill-fuck-you-shitty-ass-my-foot..mp4
    File Size : 907.25 MB
    Duration : 00:10:54
    Video : AVC, 11.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: