Page 2656 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 165621562556260626462654265526562657265826662706275631563656 ... LastLast
Results 26,551 to 26,560 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Custom Clip for Toilet Slut 2

Scatshop.com- Custom Clip for Toilet Slut 2

Description:
    Countess Dionysus has been busy creating custom clips for all Her loyal toilet _ who missed Her while She was touring in Europe the last couple of months. This custom clip was created for toilet slave john. Countess refers to him as johnny on the spot. Because he uses his mouth as a human latrine. The amount of scat that oozes from Her Goddess ass would make even the most experienced scat lover choke. Thats right bois imagine you are underneath Her Goddess throne and every turd is falling into your waiting mouth. Many have tried to consume it all but none have successfully completed the task. Do you think youre ready to try and eat this delicious pile of Goddess goodness?
    Model:
    CountessDionysus
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : VID_20200131_0609542372.mp4
    File Size : 270.7 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:02:22
    Video : AVC, 15.8 Mb/s, 23.684 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/29y6rmjtx82q

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Taste My Kaviar Worm

Scatshop.com- Taste My Kaviar Worm

Description:
    I am shitting in my slave mouth a huge smelly shit and piss on his shit face after that he has to lick me clean What a loser.
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1711910.mp4
    File Size : 709.25 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:42
    Video : AVC, 9 060 kb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/dtm77ronrnce

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Latrine be prepared anything shit any time

Scatshop.com- Latrine be prepared anything shit any time

Description:
    Youve been lying in the toilet bowl for days. I can see youre bored but Ill cheer you up. Open your mouth I had a little constipation and now you have to eat all the shit that has accumulated in me for two days. Open your mouth wider even wider. My big shit clogged in your mouth and throat. Eat chew swallow have fun I think this is just the beginning and soon Ill be back to shit in you again properly.
    Are you asleep? Open your eyes Wake up toilet bowl I brought you supplements. I promised to come back. Open your mouth quickly and swallow without chewing I think I have diarrhea. Get ready open your throat and just swallow let the shit slide in you. Yes thats it attaboy you should always be ready for any shit solid or liquid and in any quantities. I fed you well today but dont relax my husband returns from a business trip in the evening
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Latrine-be-prepared-anything-shit-any-time....mp4
    File Size : 754.78 MB
    Duration : 00:09:04
    Video : AVC, 11.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/e5hshrwpaj9t

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Ass & Soles Butt Plug Play

Scatshop.com- Ass & Soles Butt Plug Play

Description:
    I just got in from a long day travel I have been holding my poop all day. I couldnt hold it another second I tried so hard Im tired an just wanted to go to sleep. I also wanted to try out my new butt plugs I got 4 different color big butt plugs. I love showing you my milky soles an pretty pedicured toes. I get on my knees an twerk for you my shit thick shit pushes out my butt plug. Which color is your favorite? My favorite color is red they all stretched my tight shitty asshole so nicely. Im full of shit everytime I pull one out of my hungry ass you can see how much my ass is so full of shit. They were so clean before I started filling my shit filled ass with them I got my new toys so dirty playing for you daddy.
    Model:
    ScatFreekzClub
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_5080.mov
    File Size : 1629.43 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1920
    Duration : 00:20:04
    Video : HEVC, 11.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 162 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/b7d10nddqbau

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Creamy Shit on a Plate

Scatshop.com- Creamy Shit on a Plate

Description:
    Im wearing a sexy tight body suit. I tease you a bit with my ass then take a big creamy shit on a plate for you to eat.
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2001112.mp4
    File Size : 839.42 MB
    Duration : 00:09:38
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bgzh1mc00h7c

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Balanced nutrition of slave girl fruit with shit

Scatshop.com- Balanced nutrition of slave girl fruit with shit

Description:
    I am always for a healthy balanced diet. My toilet slave girl eats vegetable products fruits vegetables but of course with shit. At first it was difficult for her to get used to the new diet. But regularity and constancy do their job. Each time she began to eat shit more willingly and enjoy it. Now shes my toilet my shit-eater. Now she cant do without my shit.
    1. Nutritious breakfast slave girl watermelon shit
    How dare you start eating without permission. Hold the vase Ill make you a nutritious Breakfast watermelon and shit. Heres a bunch of fragrant shit. Now eat you live with me and youre gonna eat my shit every day. Eat every last bite. While were eating my shit you wanted to shit youre like a sewer. Eat shit and shitting. Shitting and dont forget to thank your Mistress for a delicious nutritious Breakfast.
    2. Eat fruit with shit. What tasty?
    Time for lunch. Bring me some fruit bitch. And bring your plate. Heres you some fruit. Stop Ill shit on them first. Now eat. Eat everything. What scum tasty? Finally learned to eat my shit. Eat chew I want you to eat all the shit. Or you go today to sleep near to the toilet bowl. Eat with drool or Ill piss in your mouth. Lick the shit off your plate. Youre nothingness your place under my ass always eating my feces. Get back to your place toilet scum. Wait there for the evening in my stomach i preparing a stinking treat for you.
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Balanced-nutrition-of-slavegirl-fruit-with-shit.mp4
    File Size : 1392.68 MB
    Duration : 00:16:46
    Video : AVC, 11.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yo1rq6sd1g1y

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Peteuse Shits on you From Toilet Chair

Scatshop.com- Peteuse Shits on you From Toilet Chair

Description:
    (7 min 37 sec)
    Ive got you tied up and immobile under my toilet chair slave Yesterday I ate a lot of other slaves along with some beans and corn and now they are all being digested and fermented together in my bellyand coming out in the form of nasty farts right on your face Then lo and behold the big moment comes when I get to shit them all out right on to you and there is nothing you can do but take my big shit right in your face slave HAHAHA
    Starts out with POV scenes of farting in leggings and panties on the chair then the big POV bare ass shit scenebetter clean up my asshole good shit licker LOL
    farting toilet chair toilet slavery toilet humiliation leggings panties
    Model:
    peteuse
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : toiletchairslavefeb2020full.mp4
    File Size : 569.44 MB
    Duration : 00:07:36
    Video : AVC, 10.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 122 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/raj0dqis8ado

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Hairy Shit In Full HD

Scatshop.com- Hairy Shit In Full HD

Description:
    For the first time I use my HD4K camera to film myself taking a shit in doggy style in the tub. I filmed this lovely piece in gorgeous 4K for you to feast upon. I tease you telling you to eat my shit then taking it away. You manage to steal a piece How naughty I want you to beg me to feed you Then I tell you to take it all and I have SO much to give. Watch as it changes from fully formed dark chocolate milk duds to slightly green soft serve then to peanut butter brown soft serve I ask if you like how it hangs on to my bush hairs not letting go I also give you some hot piss in a powerful stream. Then when Im all done I tell you to clean my asshole for me because that is what you are meant for. I show you close up my huge shit feel its warmth near my hand then I dip my finger in and mush it around. I describe it to you as I play with my poo and pick up the hard formed first piece and tell you to eat it for me. Youre a good slave.
    To make this shit I ate a cinnamon raisin bagel a piece of seed toast and raspberry jelly sausage and eggs. For lunch I ate spaghetti red sauce and chicken. Then for dinner I had pork tenderloin mashed potatoes and peas. You can really see a lot of seeds in there from the toast
    Model:
    DirtyFairy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Hairy-Shit-Super-HD.avi
    File Size : 431.28 MB
    Duration : 00:06:13
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 9 542 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9p451hni1hix

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Amateur Panty Poop

Scatshop.com- Amateur Panty Poop

Description:
    Watch me fill up my favorite pair of panties- a sexy pink little number What a little mess Who will help me clean them? Only you )
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 22281.mp4
    File Size : 878.76 MB
    Duration : 00:10:05

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rumjeyg193n4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- I Dont Like Flowers That Shit

Scatshop.com- I Dont Like Flowers That Shit

Description:
    You give me a flowers? I told you I liked red roses And you gave me white daisies. Need of urgent shit on them and show you that you understood how I feel about that. There flowers in shit and you dont deserve to lick my ass for them after I took a shit. Xo-xo-xo
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 22252.mp4
    File Size : 862.52 MB
    Duration : 00:09:54

Download VIDEO: