Page 262 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 1622122522602612622632642723123627621262 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me tell you i need someone to worship my feet and arse and that person is you
    i make you sniff my pantyhose feet, licking inbetween my toes before rolling down my pantyhose and making you sniff and rim my dirty stinky arsehole
    I then tell you im going to shit in that mouth and i push out liquid shit Now swallow it all if you do you can lick my pussy clean as a reward.
    I fuck my edjaculating bad dragon toy above you while i encourage you to line that stomach with my shit before making you lick that sticky pussy clean
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 9 min 55 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 494 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am laughing and making fun of my room mate for a prank I pulled on him. Laughing and humiliating him for the way I made him piss and shit his pants last week when I dressed up like a zombie and scared him on the way to his usual morning time bathroom trip.
    It was so hilarious, but very embarrassing for him. So, he decides to get me back one day, and has a friend dress up in a scary IT” style clown costume and he breaks into” our apartment! It startles me so badly andI cant help it, I am just so scared that I make a big dirty mess in my freshly washed jeans! I try to deny it for awhile, but then realize its pretty apparent that I have totally soiled myself with a big load of shit and pissand its Much worse than he did! Both of them had a nice big laugh at my expense.
    They wont let me use the bathroom to clean up until I show them my shit and piss covered ass because they are just plain mean! plus they are total pervs too, I could see both of their erections growing in their pants as soon as I pulled my mess filled jeans down!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 7 min 9 s
    Size: 690 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Youre a toilet slave. Remember this and do not allow yourself to have a closer relationship with me. Im your Mistress. Lets get up, lift your butt and open your mouth wider. Look at my ass. Do you want to taste delicious shit from my ass? Watching me and Jerk Off! You Stupid Pig )))
    Models: margo

Duration: 8 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 509 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After shopping all day! I just wanted a nice hot shower, I hate clothes so using when I get in I start to strip. I really couldnt hold it, as I made my way up stairs. I played it cool as my wet farts came out in my black sheer leggings. I started to feel my warm shit press against my perky anus, it felt like it was about to bus out of my phat ass! I didnt want you to miss any of the action. So I held it just for you. As it came out my phat ass, it was so warm and wet. My warm wet shit was smashing in my leggings and running down my short thick legs. I like the way it felt, it really turned me on from the smell of my sweet poop
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 13 min 29 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 1.48 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me shit and piss in a park very close to the road and to the public! I could be spotted at any second!
    Nice huge load and a long stream of piss!
    Uh oh! I dont have any toilet paper! I guess Ill just have to wipe with my hand and then lick my hand clean! Yum!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 1 min 28 s
    Resolution: 360 x 480
    Size: 8.28 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This morning I have to shit badly ! I fill that my shit is already down and ready to come out . There is no time for games, my toilet is ready to catch pounds of shit ! I had eaten chicken with potatoes , now is his turn to eat it HOT and smelly ! He couldnt eat all because is enormous but he will swallow all that is in his mouth . And few seconds leather i filled that the desert is coming too hahaha ! One last turd for him , right in his wide open mouth ! Now CLEAN ME !
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 7 min 7 s
    Size: 598 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Youre a fucking CREEP! You really thought you were going to get away spying on me?! Look at you now. Lying on your back on the floor, mouth open wide, and getting shit inside of. You really didnt have a choice though, did you? If you didnt do this I would just have to tell your dad what I caught you doing. You deserve this really. I want you to say it too. Tell me that you deserve this. I hope you learned your lesson. I better not catch you again you little fucking perv.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 6 min 52 s
    Size: 1.68 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is my first time ever pooping on Skype for a big fan of mine! It was so fun to talk to him for a while and then hear him get excited with anticipation when I told him I finally had to shit :O)
    There is quite a bit of conversation in this clip, plus I show him some of my special ‘art LOL. I also drink a cup of coffee to try to get the poop to come out finally.. but then the shitting scene is so hot as I stand up and give him that big virtual dump! Plus it was a really bad stinker and I tell my fan how bad it is hehehe.
    Priced a bit lower as there is some talking (mostly him asking about me and me answering) leading up to the poop scene.
    Models: peteuse

Duration: 7 min 9 s
    Size: 111 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dont you hate when you need to take a dump and someone is in the restroom? My friend and I are staying at a hotel in Vegas when I come back to the room to take a shit I find the door locked and shes in the room showering! I knock on the door and tell her I need to shit. Then I plead with her! Im standing outside the door trying to keep my buttcheeks together so I dont shit my panties. But I end up doing taking a big dump in my pretty pink panties
    Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 4 min 7 s
    Size: 152 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
    My ass is filled with warm farts tonight, and I blasted them all over your face �� Throughout the night my asshole crackled and oozed deliciously stinky farts, first in my jeans at work, then in the public bathroom where I fingered my gassy hole and dug out a few sweet little turds before eventually making my way home to pinch the cutest filth-loaf ever on the helpless floor before jumping in the shower <3
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 3 min 28 s
    Size: 122 MiB
    Download From AnzFile