Page 260 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 1602102502582592602612622703103607601260 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I like my hot pink dildo
    I like my hot pink Dildo in my butt
    I like my hot pink Dildo in my butt while I have too poop.
    *giggles*
    Dirty talking
    Upclose
    Vaginal/Anal penetration w/pink dildo while pooping.
    Anal gaping while pooping
    Models: BabyDollNaughty

Duration: 11 min 6 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 229 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I decided to poop while trying to do the splits. I knew full well I could not do the splits but decided anyway to see how far I dared spread my legs apart to poop. Do you dare me to attempt to spread my legs further? Wider and wider my legs got till I leaned forward and put my hands on the floor and with legs spread and bent over I took my multi brown coloured poop.
    This video is a little different. First I show you the whole pooping scene and then I replay it but this time you see it coming out of my ass and then a close up of it landing with a splat!
    Cum and get up close and personal with Brown Sugar's Poop!"
    Models: Olderpooper

Duration: 5 min 7 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 161 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I eat really well today, so you can hear the results of my dinner.Another hot compilation with long ripped, wet farts.
    +
    second clip:
    Five to ten second, or even longer ripping, roaring, VERY LOUD farts.
    Models: PaulieMaxx

Duration: 4 min 24 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 331 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Erica has a fabulous sensual session including oral, rim jobs, and sex. Afterward, she gives a golden shower to him and then its Ericas turn to receive the golden shower. Both streams are huge!!!
    Models: EricaKay

Duration: 17 min 5 s
    Size: 748 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. I walk in wearing a short skirt, tight blouse and black stilettos. I tell you that you've been my slave for a while now, and you're a good slave, but I've just realised that I've never really tested you. I mean, if all the tasks I give you are things that you enjoy doing (like worshipping my pussy), how are they really tasks? So I'm going to give you a very difficult task today. You're not going to get to see my tits, or my pussy, or do anything you enjoy. You're going to eat my shit. If you really want to show me how much you worship me, if you really want to prove that you will serve me forever, no matter what, you'll eat my shit. I pull my skirt up, take my panties off and shit in your mouth. Then I look right in your eyes and instruct you as you chew and swallow every last bite. Good boy. I knew you were a good slave.
    Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 10 min 19 s
    Size: 856 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess is pooping a crazy huge shit in sexy golden tights,wearing high heels and ordering you to clean her dirty and messy ass!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 11 min 44 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 244 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My anus is all dirty. I just made a pile. Do you want to sniff? No! You slave, you must smell it. And you have to lick my shit from the anus.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 5 min 8 s
    Size: 247 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
    Mmm I lean back in my chair, sucking my dildo while I pump my ass with a plug, and tell you how I can feel all those thick little turds up in there <3 I rub my clit with my toy before fucking my lil pucker and pussy at the same time (I love filling both my holes at the same time!) I shit out my plug and delightedly fart out my naughty prolapsed hole before pissing in sweet little arcs like a fountain <3
    I fuck my ass again while rubbing my clit and tell you I wanna shit out my plugI tell you how forcing it back when I need to shit feels sooo good. I spread open my cheeks and plop! My plug gets pooped onto the floor. My hole gapes as I birth some thick turds, touching my slick clit while telling you how it feels so good~ I thrust two fingers into my gaping hole and describe to you in dirty talk how it feels �� I dildo-fuck my pussy til I squirt a little, you can hear all the deliciously slick noises my slippery cunt makes deep inside <3
    I rub some thick turds all over my bum and grind against my dirty chair before grabbing some more and smearing my ass, inner thighs and around my pussy, rubbing and laughing softly as I bask in the afterglow of cumming after a shitting a satisfyingly thick turd, playing a little as I shove a few pieces back into my butthole and poop them out again for fun <3
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 8 min 14 s
    Size: 289 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dang, just trying to do some deadlifts and squats up in here! I thought I was just gassy but I should have known better. I ended up shitting my pants but I wasnt going to let that stop me from working out lol. I eventually pull down my leggings and show you the fatty load in my pants and the huge mess I made. P.S. I mailed my leggings to some lucky fan.
    Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 4 min 29 s
    Size: 507 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Huge shit monster for you!! Biggest shit ever!
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Size: 637 MiB
    Download From AnzFile