Page 2566 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 156620662466251625562564256525662567256825762616266630663566 ... LastLast
Results 25,651 to 25,660 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Big Shit Burger

Scatshop.com- Big Shit Burger

Description:
    Shit is good shit is tasty if you eat a lot and use it well. Today I eat burgers and then I mail juicy powerful shit to my customers. And they really pay for it ? It would be interesting to see how they eat my shit on the camera. My shit is really BIG It has a disgusting smell.
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 0908181.mp4
    File Size : 689.33 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:57
    Video : AVC, 7 865 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gvowf8haq901

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- 7 Minute long poop

Scatshop.com- 7 Minute long poop

Description:
    Ive been experimenting with different foods to produce different videos. This week I made some yummy brownies and then I ate the entire tray I finish the last one on camera as I tell you about how full my tummy is. You get to see me strip tease dance giggle and chuckle as I get ready.
    Then I hope you are patient because this video is LONG Instead of the big massive turd I was hoping for I ended up grunting out long soft turds for 7 minutes. You get to see my pussy flex and gape as I push. Theres plenty of farting as I slowly relive myself. Not every camera caught audio but they all caught great views. In total this video is 33 minutes long all featuring your favorite bunny
    Model:
    TxFetishPhotog
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 7-Minutes-of-Poop.mp4
    File Size : 1617.88 MB
    Duration : 00:30:07
    Video : AVC, 7 316 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ihpuhkvfjbc1

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- The dirtiest lunch

Scatshop.com- The dirtiest lunch

Description:
    This second video from the Dirty Lunch" series is even dirtier and more depraved than the past. Now I eat sausages and sit on the table))) you will see how I pour ketchup into my pussy and fuck myself with sausages))) Then I put the shit on the plate and ate it all)) it ends with my orgasm with squirt -)
    Great view))
    Model:
    ScatLina
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : vid-30-10-18-dinner2.mp4
    File Size : 946.83 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:16:10
    Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mj70ipcu5g69

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Midnight Snack 2

Scatshop.com- Midnight Snack 2

Description:
    Another small treat for that late night craving. Excellent close up action in this one
    Model:
    Thedirtyredhead
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Midnight-Snack-2-4K.mp4
    File Size : 1818.08 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:05:13
    Video : AVC, 48.3 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AC-3, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 6 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/przkerqcrcqv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Caress each others Asses and shit in mouth

Scatshop.com- Caress each others Asses and shit in mouth

Description:
    We like to use each others mouths as our own toilet we like to play with shit eating shit its so hot it has such wonderful taste and smell . This time we decided to throw you a show in which we will first take turns to caress each others Asses and then fill each other mouths with shit ( to Use a friends mouth as their personal toilet ) . We completely undressed to extra stuff we just dont interfere Caroline wanted to be the first to fill his mouth with shit Alice Alice lay back and Caroline climbed on top of her and Alice began to caress the tongue anus Carolina I help Alice opening ass to Caroline Alice was comfortable to caress the anus of the Carolinas Carolina asks to open your mouth Alice Alice happy doing it then as Alice opened her mouth Carolina shit in mouth Alice how the fuck is it cool Alice has a mouth full of shit Carolina filled the mouth of his girlfriend by shit after that Alice again caresses the dirty anus of Carolina . Alices mouth face and lips are all in shit just like her tongue . We switch places and now Caroline is lying on his back and I sat on top of her and Caroline caresses my ass with that tongue I love when I caress your ass I feel like I want to shit and I ask you to open your mouth and Carolina after Carolina opened your mouth I shit in your mouth and on the face Carolina I love to use my girlfriends mouth as his toilet I neponila shit mouth Carolina Carolina like it very much and Caroline begins to caress my dirty anus licking the rest of the shit off my ass . Now it was my turn I lie on my back and Alice gets on top of me and I start to caress his girlfriend I enjoy wonderful anal hole of his girlfriend I feel like the anus swells Alice and Alice wants to use the toilet I open my mouth and Alice fills my mouth with shit what is it hot what is the smell of shit Alice Im not stopping again begin to fondle the ass of Alice his tongue licking Alices ass is full of shit . We often play such games we like to use each others mouths as a toilet .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0109.mp4
    File Size : 996.71 MB
    Duration : 00:10:18
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tdz68t7uxw0v

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Choke On My Shit Loser

Scatshop.com- Choke On My Shit Loser

Description:
    Im a Nasty Woman in This hahaha
    Watch me tell you how ive killed men with my arse choking them with my shit
    And your fate is going to be the same..
    Be prepared to enter your worst Nightmare.
    I shit and piss right in the face.. CHOKE ON IT LOSER
    Model:
    evamarie88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Choke-On-My-Shit-Loser.mp4
    File Size : 456.43 MB
    Duration : 00:11:27
    Video : AVC, 5 399 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hk46tj0e17ns

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Bratty In Baby Diaper

Scatshop.com- Bratty In Baby Diaper

Description:
    Bratty girl is pooping peeing nasty anal masturbating in new little baby diaper.
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : babydiaperplaypoop.mp4
    File Size : 960.75 MB
    Duration : 00:14:33
    Video : AVC, 9 022 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tsvlfr5sbe02

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Human Toilet-Complete Shit Swallow

Scatshop.com- Human Toilet-Complete Shit Swallow

Description:
    Im sitting comfortably while talking to you and suddenly Im interrupted by my slave. The AUDACITY he has He will have to be punished for this. Absolutely NO cuts no trickery no editing during the actual swallowing of my shit. Watch me push out a thick meaty and very firm turd into a plate my human toilet slave Devoted Sub is holding. What makes this clip unique is the fact that I have eaten spiced raw red meat (Biltong) the past two days. This makes your shit so revolting in smell and taste that no human toilet I trained so far can keep such a turd in their mouths for more than a few seconds much less chew it. Swallowing is merely impossible unless you have a human toilet like me. Watch my human toilet slave take it bite for bite in close up action for you to see. Watch as he show you every piece in his mouth chew it swallow it and show you his empty mouth with his shit stained tongue. Due to the turd being so thick and firm he had to chew quite a bit in order to swallow. See how he breaks out in a cold sweat struggling to keep his gag reflex under control. See how I sadistically wait for him to finish the entire load and only giving him a tall glass of my strong tasting yellow piss to swallow AFTERWARDS. He swallows the ENTIRE glass. But my sadistic tormenting doesnt end there. NOW I make him lick the plate clean right in front of your eyes Hear how he compliment me afterwards for his meal and my amusing reply. This is something you dont see every day. This load was so revolting in smell and taste that I think if you close your eyes youd be able to smell it while watching. NEVER before have you seen a slave with nearly 15 years experience in swallowing shit break out in such a cold sweat right in front of your eyes Due to the length and content of such a clip I would normally charge $17 but in the spirit of the holidays Im pricing it $1299 as a X-Mas Special as a thank you to you the viewers. Love you all Note: I will try as far as possible to upload new video clips every 48 to 72 hours. Xoxo
    Model:
    GoddessTempest
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Human-Toilet-Complete-Shit-Swallow-HD.mp4
    File Size : 624.18 MB
    Duration : 00:11:27
    Video : AVC, 7 506 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 111 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/c1s1d6go2klo

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Pushing Massive Shit

Scatshop.com- Pushing Massive Shit

Description:
    Pushing out massive and smelly turds in this vid each of them is unique. But I love a thick shit and I cant help but always pleasure when I shit I feels having them inside me how much I love the pressure and the feel of them coming out of my ass. Oops its really big I especially like thick turds where I have to strain. I made your dinner bitch
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1908182-1.mp4
    File Size : 507.37 MB
    Duration : 00:08:42
    Video : AVC, 7 949 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/k5hd0wamzipz

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Girls rape me every time I serve them Christina is dancing

Scatshop.com- Girls rape me every time I serve them Christina is dancing

Description:
    I like when girls do the worst things with me. I like to watch how much the girls disdain the smell of even their shit and even more strongly the girls disdain the smell of shit of other girls. Girls rape me every time I serve them No matter how I feel even if I feel bad I will never refuse to serve a girl-I do not have the right to refuse or belch the girls shit I must take it completely. Every time a girl uses me as her toilet its like being cruelly carried but I want it myself. Yes I really like it its very tasty and very nasty at the same time. When I swallow-I accept the completely inner world of the girl. It is impossible to swallow and not taste the full taste of her shit. To swallow her shit I must completely pass it through my mouth and tongue feeling the taste of every sip every badly digested product every nut every fruit that the girl ate. Several times I served a girl who swallowed the sperm of her husband I think that both Christina and Jana also do it because they have boyfriends but not all the girls that I serve talk about it. Christina told me (in secret) that her boyfriend loves anal sex but because of this work she has to deny him this under the pretext that it hurts For more than a year I have not been engaged in traditional sex and I am very excited to present how the boyfriends of my princesses fuck them. Sometimes I ask girls about their sex life and they easily talk to me about it because Im just a toilet for them. I noticed that during the ovulation the girls shit is very warm.
    ===
    Christina is very beautiful and very delicious Im very happy when her ass blows up in front of my face and her warm and sweet shit fills my mouth and falls on my face. I immediately immerse my tongue in it to fully experience the taste. And then she allows me to start eating and she joyfully dances on me stepping on my stomach and chest causing me difficulty. But her shit is so delicious that for me its main taste. Today her shit was hard and it was harder to swallow than usual.
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : s051.mp4
    File Size : 369.14 MB
    Duration : 00:09:56
    Video : AVC, 4 994 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: