Page 2556 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 155620562456250625462554255525562557255825662606265630563556 ... LastLast
Results 25,551 to 25,560 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Broken Toilet 2-Huge Bowel Movement

Scatshop.com- Broken Toilet 2-Huge Bowel Movement

Description:
    Special: Leave a review on my clips when you buy them and receive a personal thank you message clip from me absolutely free Just let me know your name (or your profile name) youd like me to use when I make you this thank you clip
    It happened again friends My toilet broke AGAIN. I tried holding but its the 3rd day now and I cant hold any longer. Watch me having the biggest bowel movement in my life. For the first time in 14 years Devoted Sub was unable to swallow everything. To make matters worse I ate a lot of Biltong as well. Biltong is any human toilets WORST nightmare. Its a South African delicacy. Basically its raw meat that is slightly air dried and spiced. Very tasty but makes your excrement extremely foul smelling and strong tasting.
    See my turds sliding out of me slowly for almost 2 minutes. Defecating that long while hearing him gulping and swallowing it got me so aroused you can see how Im getting wet without touching myself. Youll notice my legs starting shake from the pure pleasure of pushing and intense feeling of relieve as I empty my colon. See him swallow my entire huge bowel movement except for the last bite. I keep a relaxed watchful eye to make sure he eats everything. Besides all the baked chicken rice baked potatos sweet pumpkin and veggies you can see on his finger closest to the camera some of the high fiber Muesli I ate yesterday. I feed my human toilet slave a balanced diet.
    As punishment I didnt wipe my very dirty and smeared anus afterwards. I waited 3 hours and THEN when I felt its sticky and itchy I order him its time to lick it clean for me. While he struggle to lick my sticky anus clean I show him how little I think of him by defecating into his mouth AGAIN while he is licking my anus. Feeling my soft excrement forcing his tongue out my rectum and filling his mouth again got me very aroused once more.
    And here is another treat. I edit my own video clips and while editing this one the arousal simply got too much. See me bring myself to orgasm in front of my laptop while editing this actual video clip. Afterwards I hand my vibrator to my slave to lick clean. This is a very nice treat for him tasting my vaginal juices from my very satisfying orgasm. Note: I will try as far as possible to upload new video clips every 48 to 72 hours. Xoxo
    Model:
    GoddessTempest
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Broken-Toilet-2-Huge-Bowel-Movement.mp4
    File Size : 484.8 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:08:35
    Video : AVC, 7 764 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 116 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hb1l3n0zaq3y

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Monster Shit Hurt My Asshole

Scatshop.com- Monster Shit Hurt My Asshole

Description:
    Oops Pushing out thick monster turds is hard My tight little asshole is not used to such a huge volume ? At first its seems easy-and feels pleasurable to push I groan combining with of pleasured pain each time and ground hog these shit. Mmm my perfect shit? Treat for the elect. One of the widest Ive ever had push out my asshole. That was so thick and hard it actually hurt ? In a good way of course but it was so intense I could barely stand it &lt3 I hope you enjoy. I tried so hard to ?
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 200918.mp4
    File Size : 773.75 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:08:59
    Video : AVC, 11.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/enptugv96mkl

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Task For Slave

Scatshop.com- Task For Slave

Description:
    My slave you have a task today from your GoddessJerk off you dick while I shit a huge shit and cum on my shitty ass slave eat my shitclean asshole and toilet with your tongue Right now
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : cumwhileishit-1.mp4
    File Size : 437.73 MB
    Duration : 00:06:36
    Video : AVC, 9 053 kb/s, 30.046 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/t24bca6t6geo

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Shit eating cumshot

Scatshop.com- Shit eating cumshot

Description:
    I tease my slave with my sexy feet and have him come over to worship them. I even touch his dingus with my feet. Then I tell him to lick my ass. After all this is where he is getting his food today After he has thoroughly licked my ass to my satisfaction I start peeing in his dirty mouth. Then it is time for his meal for the day I shit several logs in his toilet mouth and tell him to start jerking himself with this pleasure. The only way I let him cum is if he eats it all. I guess he was both horny and hungry. He eat it all and cums like a rocket
    Model:
    PrincessNikki
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Shit-eating-cumshot.mp4
    File Size : 701.9 MB
    Duration : 00:10:38
    Video : AVC, 9 026 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/728sxo19j3cm

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Great collection of unpublished material

Scatshop.com- Great collection of unpublished material

Description:
    Big piles of crap. Big aromatic ass. Dirty underwear. Epic cumshots. Dirty blowjob. Huge chunks of shit on face and mouth. Smearing crap across the face. And all this will be yours in this unique compilation of unreleased videos some are too short others do not have a common theme but all together they will give you a lot of unforgettable emotions) Relax and get ready to immerse yourself in 10 minutes of unforgettable hot moments for 4 not previously seen video) Stay in touch with a lot of new things) I love you
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1.wmv
    File Size : 547.73 MB
    Duration : 00:10:25
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 297 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/v0rbyeh9ktsc

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Doggy Style Poo Dirty Talk Gaping Farting

Scatshop.com- Doggy Style Poo Dirty Talk Gaping Farting

Description:
    Wearing some knitted accessories on my leg and red lipstick nothing more. Im in doggy style position most of the video. Looking at you all the time and talking dirty. I know how excite you when you can hear me talking dirty. You get perfect view to my perfect asshole. Come closer and you can do whatever you want with it. Do you wanna sniff it all day long? Or prefer to fuck it? Do you feel it is your lucky day dont you? Because you can fuck me from behind but strictly when I poop on your dick. I want fucked by you want to feel your dick deep in my ass. I take my glass toy and start to push in and out of it I just imagine this is your dick inside me. Hm.. yummy poo in ass cam you feel it? I keep fucking myself in doggy style until I feel poo wants come out so I release it. Then penetrate my toy again and continue to fucking my little tight asshole whats swollen after Shitting. Can you feel what I feel right now? So good. Please fuck me from behind harder I show you want you to cum into my dirty ass. Do you want too? I just slide in and out faster and harder the glass toy until I feel you cum into me. you cant get enough of this Shitty asshole. Then I come closer to cam and start slowly push my glass toy and take it out so asshole is gaping nice and wide for you. Asshole is very juicy can you hear it? During gaping you can hear me farting few times and release some dirty ass juices as well. At the end I pick up a beautiful piece of turd and show you do you wanna take it? Nice poo video with great view all over in it to my asshole
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20180619_104222.mp4
    File Size : 798.28 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:10
    Video : AVC, 6 004 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 129 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tjnwecjdlt8c

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- HUGE brown shit

Scatshop.com- HUGE brown shit

Description:
    Damn this was really huge I couldnt hold it any longer and didnt made it to the toilet so I had to poop on the floor. What a HUGE mess
    Model:
    MiaRoxxx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2015-03-09.mp4
    File Size : 149.67 MB
    Duration : 00:01:43
    Video : AVC, 11.9 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 163 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/w7ngnuwm53zp

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- The TOTAL dirty DESTRUCTION of my ASS

Scatshop.com- The TOTAL dirty DESTRUCTION of my ASS

Description:
    A new incredible premium video of dirty sex what you all have been waiting for) A unique opportunity to plunge into the dirty world perverted pleasures .. You will witness my dirty ass which is destroyed by the GREAT ANONYMUS the huge streams of shit and the stunning angle of shooting will make you experience incredible fun) This is really a unique video which is simply impossible to miss)
    In other words its simple Im back and with me new content with good taste and quality) If you like really messy and dirty video you are looking for places where you can do anything you like toilet games fresh shit piss vomit and more Im glad to see you in my shop) There is a lotdont miss it) Low prices on my videos will help to open a new topic of Scat games) Video also adapt to all modern devices like tablets smartphones and console) stay tuned) Love you) PS: dont forget that you can always contact me and make a video of your script Pretty cool huh?
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_0649.wmv
    File Size : 665.81 MB
    Duration : 00:10:22
    Video : VC-1, 9 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 305 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/97uwgbbsxhhi

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Higher humiliation 2

Scatshop.com- Higher humiliation 2

Description:
    Higher humiliation 2. Lisa rested on the sea but returned again and our toilet slave should now serve her needs in the toilet. The girls have prepared-excellent They were stuffed with smelly crap and the slave had to eat everything. Girls ass dumping shit in turn he was tormented and it was hard for him ..
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : s152.mp4
    File Size : 1531.15 MB
    Duration : 00:26:08
    Video : AVC, 7 994 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/odmhoe44htib

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Lick My Dirtbox Then Watch Me Shit

Scatshop.com- Lick My Dirtbox Then Watch Me Shit

Description:
    Watch me tell you how I want you to worship my dirtybox I tell you to sniff my arse while I fart in your face then tell you to stick your tongue deep inside my shitter and tell me if you can taste my shit inside..
    I then say I love being fucked with a full arse so I fuck myself with my metal toy getting shit all over it and put it to you and tell you to take a lick
    I then tell you to wank while I bend over and spread my arse cheeks and I push out a big firm poo
    My arsehole stretches wide open while it comes out and then I lick up and down it telling you how amazing it tastes.
    Before bending over and making your lick my filthy bottom clean before giving you a cum countdown to shoot your load on my arse
    Model:
    evamarie88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lick-My-Dirtbox-Then-Watch-Me-Shit.mp4
    File Size : 572.2 MB
    Duration : 00:12:07
    Video : AVC, 6 429 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: