Page 2457 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 145719572357240724472455245624572458245924672507255729573457 ... LastLast
Results 24,561 to 24,570 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Happy serve gleefully and substitute holes

Scatshop.com- Happy _ serve gleefully and substitute holes

Description:
    My happy my lovely _ they are always ready to give me pleasure substitute their holes for my favorite games. Their working mouths developed dirty assholes and pussies are always happy to accept my strapon and real cock. Smiles of joy and happiness do not leave their faces they are my treasure my toys and toilet bitches.
    1. Obedience lesson for new slave bitch
    Today I have a new slave girl today is a day of entertainment today we will have fun. She was intemperate and shown disrespectful when first communicating with me. And pay for your tactlessness. Be self-willed and show character with others and with me you will be submissive you serve and fulfill all my whims. Ill tie her hands and feet today you wont need them today your holes will be completely accessible to everything. First well warm up your ass and pussy with a spanking. Your squeak from each blow brings me such pleasure. You have great tits and we want to twist your nipples. What bitch youre warmed up. Now your holes are ready to fucked. Today we will fuck you in the mouth and in the ass. Your tender pussy cognize fisting. I love when my bitches have big holes for fucking. Definitely today is the best day a holiday. I see youve lost your arrogance. Youll be more polite and submissive now bitch.
    2. We fucked dirty ass pissed on slut
    I want to teach a slave girl to fuck in a dirty ass full of shit. Let her suck a dick let get excited Ill fuck her with a strap-on. And then well start teaching her to fuck in the shit. For the first time lets use some lube but in the future shit will serve as lubricants. How the ass opened up my husbands cock in her shit its so sexy. She seems to like it this little hole like it to be fucked in a dirty ass. She smiles and asks fuck for more. Its a good start there will be more.
    Lets move on to water procedures. Get in the tub were going to piss on you. That is a stream of urine thats how I pisses. Catch your mouth my urine you must absorb the smell of your Mistress into your skin. My husband wants to use you as well. Youll be the urinal. Open your mouth wide take the urine on your tongue and swallow. How wonderful its so beautiful. Should more often piss into your mouth
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Happy-_-serve-gleefully-and-substitute-holes.mp4
    File Size : 1617.68 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:38:20
    Video : AVC, 5 704 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/a87zokjfc78g

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Ayakas Afternoon Ritual

Scatshop.com- Ayakas Afternoon Ritual

Description:
    Ayaka rushed to the toilet after feeling her tummy rumble twice. Ayaka had the most perfect afternoon ritual after her heavy lunches. She would tumble to the office toilet where she would unleash the smelliest farts and shits that her office had ever encountered. She would punish the next toilet user with her shit whose stench would linger for at least two hours. Ayaka pulled down her soiled panties with skid marks let out a sharp fart that expelled a few streaks of wet shit on the toilet. Her poo was dry at the tip and her face struggled with trying to get out the first few inches. When the first inch or so erupted from her butthole the rest slid out easily giving her enough time to push out the oldest stuck turd from her rectum. The dark brown good was fluffy and moist and smelled fetid and fishy. Ayaka smelled her shit and closed her eyes in pleasure. The smell would get her through the day definitely.
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ss0513-fm.wmv
    File Size : 99.05 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:07:58
    Video : VC-1, 1 536 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6g3xevh4p0oj

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Anal Breakfast Sausage

Scatshop.com- Anal Breakfast Sausage

Description:
    I found some sausage in the fridge this morning I was hungry but I was also horny. So I shoved them up my ass and then shit them out over and over licking them off each time. Finally I fried them up and ate them.
    Model:
    Juicy_Julia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : anal-breakfast-sausage.mp4
    File Size : 1268.44 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:01
    Video : AVC, 17.5 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/w6g10v4ca9sc

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Lil Stink is THE hump on Humpday

Scatshop.com- Lil Stink is THE hump on Humpday

Description:
    Lil Stink and that ass of hers have very few rivals I swear it just gets better with age Now that she a grown ass woman that grown ass woman ass just looks juicier Lil Stink is locked an loaded right now. Enjoy as she returns with two FUNKY loads in these scenes. Enjoy as she shakes twerks then sits down to spread her juicy ass as she shows the FUNKY loads falling in the bowl. Lil Stink is a confiden grown ass woman now
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lil-Stink-061719-1080p-1.mp4
    File Size : 116.17 MB
    Duration : 00:10:07
    Video : AVC, 1 085 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jspadgzjkpv7

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Office Pet Gets Poo Breakfast

Scatshop.com- Office Pet Gets Poo Breakfast

Description:
    The office pet was making begging sounds again and so Aya the clerk decided to give the pet his meal for the day. Squatting over his glass feeding bowl Aya unleashes a strong torrent of piss. This would be the warm soup to keep the pets belly perfectly glowing and warm too. Her anus blossomed just a bit to let out a cute chain of short brown sausages. The turd was soft and perfect and was notched in just the right places. After unloading several segments into the bowl she inches toward the human pet and the pets face came closer cleaning her anus ravenously with his tongue. He hasnt tasted piss and shit in a long while and this is paradise. After cleaning the mistress ass completely she grabs the pets chain and pushes his head to the feeding bowl. The office pet dives into the now dissolving shit and crumbles it in his mouth using his to get most of it into his mouth. The human pet is visibly quaking from the powerful smell which was foul and sour and strong for a first meal.
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ss0547.wmv
    File Size : 219.73 MB
    Resolution : 720x540
    Duration : 00:13:56
    Video : VC-1, 2 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/m0dqvpxre3hk

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Saturday in the toilet

Scatshop.com- Saturday in the toilet

Description:
    Todays my sitting on the throne. I vaping browse the phone pee and shit. Look at my beautiful ass and snake coming out of my sweet asshole. Then Ill show you my shit in the toilet.
    Model:
    PrincessMonica
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Saturday-in-the-toilet.mp4
    File Size : 236.73 MB
    Duration : 00:05:29
    Video : AVC, 5 842 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/nvbi575xqi14

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Constipated for 5 days

Scatshop.com- Constipated for 5 days

Description:
    Watch as after 5 days of not being able to go the loads finally was passed and what a mess of my bum it made x
    Model:
    UkKinkykatiescat
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_3002.mp4
    File Size : 44.15 MB
    Resolution : 848x480
    Duration : 00:04:38
    Video : AVC, 1 264 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rrao2e6obdu5

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Dirty Butt Plug Squirting Orgasm and Shit

Scatshop.com- Dirty Butt Plug Squirting Orgasm and Shit

Description:
    I do not show my face in this video. Holy shit This video was so fun to make. First I put in this butt plug and tell you how im going to wait until I cant hold it any longer so ill pull it out and shit everywhere. I check in a couple of times as I wait 4 hours before using my hitachi to cum and accidentally squirt on my bed After I cum I go to the bathroom and get on my knees to pull out that plug and release my load onto a paper plate that I show you at the end 11:44 and 1920x1080
    Model:
    jordansdirtysecret
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Dirty-Butt-Plug-Shit-vid.mp4
    File Size : 355.24 MB
    Duration : 00:11:44
    Video : AVC, 4 060 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 164 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vvwic0lv13hn

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Extreme vomiting with dildo and dirty talk

Scatshop.com- Extreme vomiting with dildo and dirty talk

Description:
    Today is my first lesson on good hard deep throating I have my realistic dildo with me to practice on Im going to suck and suck taking it deep in my mouth. I dont care if I gag or vomit. I will take this just as I would your cock Hell or high water I am going to get this right to the base Watch and listen as I talk dirty to you while gagging and continually vomiting time after time I am covered in vomit my eyes are watering and my makeup is running Determined I carry on and continue to suck and lick my vomit and saliva ridden rildo while talking to you. Eventually I have to cave dont worry though I will be back for more
    Model:
    PrincessPoo
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Vomiting-with-realistic-dildo.mp4
    File Size : 725.15 MB
    Duration : 00:08:51
    Video : AVC, 10.8 Mb/s, 60.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/kc4g7eu7ghnw

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Firm and Full body

Scatshop.com- Firm and Full body

Description:
    I pee then poop for you ? Enjoy Find out my secret giveaway when you purchase this video ?
    Model:
    kalasextoncb
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Movie-on-7-28-18-at-5.11-PM.mov
    File Size : 73.9 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Duration : 00:02:55
    Video : AVC, 3 458 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: