Page 2452 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 145219522352240224422450245124522453245424622502255229523452 ... LastLast
Results 24,511 to 24,520 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Big pee

Scatshop.com- Big pee

Description:
    Watch my massive pee squirt in my bathtub. I spread my legs so you can have an amazing view of my pee hole. Its the first day of my period so theres a little blood in my pussy.
    Model:
    nastymarianne
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mon-film-4-1.mp4
    File Size : 205.92 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:02:20
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/500afblwewft

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Pee chair

Scatshop.com- Pee chair

Description:
    Sit back and watch as I appear in my favourite tub chair Listen as I talk to you and tell you how im going to take a huge piss in my chair and then im going to fuck my pussy to orgasm with my pink warrior" ( favourite pink vibrator) I do the typical British thing and mention the weather I am going to brighten up a dull British afternoon I rub my boobs and give you a flash of my bald pussy With red fingernails I spread my pussy a little for you I then get into the perfect position in the chair showing a good view of my arse and pussy and then I piss for you right there After this I toy my pussy with my vibrator until orgasm Thanks for watching xx
    Model:
    PrincessPoo
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : peechair.mp4
    File Size : 562.76 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1920
    Duration : 00:08:39
    Video : AVC, 8 955 kb/s, 50.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fhg8dj12jw3g

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Solving the Australian Toilet Paper Crisis

Scatshop.com- Solving the Australian Toilet Paper Crisis

Description:
    In Australia supermarkets everywhere are sold out of toilet paper due to panic surrounding the coronavirus outbreak. Mobs of paranoid residents have stockpiled on non-perishables and other basic necessities.
    Ive had Kitten searching all over the city for toilet paper. Im just desperate to shit but I need to be able to wipe Im in hysterics when he comes home emptyhanded unable to find a single shop selling it. I really cant hold my shit any longer though. Theres no time to keep looking or ask around. Kitten is at a loss of how to help but I come up with an idea. I tell Kitten that he is going to need to clean my asshole with his mouth. He is in disbelief but Im completely serious. This shit is coming out now.
    I sit down and let out all of my stinky gloopy shit. Its pretty messy and cakes all over my big ass cheeks while spilling onto the floor. I let you see it nice and close before calling Kitten over to clean it all off.
    He licks me clean while I finally feel relief. Id been holding that in for so long. His tongue cleaning me off puts me at ease. I demand that he does a good and thorough job and he takes his time to do the best he can until it is all gone.
    At the end I tell him that his tongue will continue to be my toilet paper until the crisis in Australia is resolved.
    Model:
    PastelGoddess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Australian-Toilet-Paper-Crisis.mp4
    File Size : 978.41 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:08:25
    Video : AVC, 16.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bg4wkgc7gcms

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Piss Shit Olive Oil and Golf Balls

Scatshop.com- Piss Shit Olive Oil and Golf Balls

Description:
    In this clip Slave Julia is on the spanking bench to receive a punishment enema a special olive oil and golf ball enema. This gets really messy and take a hilarious turn when one of the golf balls gets stuck in her ass and I have to go in after it. Dont worry gravity and a large meal forced it out an hour later saving Juicy Julia a very embarrassing trip to the ER to have it removed. This video has it all piss shit smearing enemas weird insertions dirty talk floggings and more. It is a lot of messy fun for a cheap price.
    Model:
    Juicy_Julia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Piss-Shit-Olive-Oil-and-Golf-Balls-2.mp4
    File Size : 1927.97 MB
    Duration : 00:15:41
    Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/kq611404pejq

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Toilet Treat-Bitchy Mistress & Osel

Scatshop.com- Toilet Treat-Bitchy Mistress & Osel

Description:
    Bitchy mistress lies her slave down to the ground and crouches over him. she pulls her panties down and aims her open legs right at his face. the Mistress lets her yellow rivers flow all over the slave and when finished she steps her feet into the yellow puddle next to him and then forces him to worship her ten little piggies once again. after he has finished licking the drips off her feet she allows him to stand up again.
    Model:
    DPproductions
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : BMO-23-toilet-treat-1.mp4
    File Size : 35.37 MB
    Resolution : 768x576
    Duration : 00:02:24
    Video : AVC, 1 874 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 173 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/x53xnk3to4kb

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Covered With My Shit

Scatshop.com- Covered With My Shit

Description:
    Something about this shoot was just different. Maybe its because my diarrhea just smelled so horrible that I could see the agony in the slaves mouth. I have decided to make him lie down not movably when his mouth and his mug have been filled with my liquid shit as I sat down with my legs spread over him and have pushed my smelly shit in his mouth. He had desired view of my soaking wet and swollen vagina lips right in front of him seeing the pleasure I get from playing with myself as he has to endure the horrible taste of my shit seeing the pleasure part of my sexy body to which hell never have access. All he can do is serve as my TOILET This simply clarify to him what his role is in my life. Its always good to remind your TOILET of his place. He knows he will never be worthy enough to experience the sexy parts of my body. Only the parts considered gross my ass and my shit. I start off by giving him the huge honor of smelling and licking my asshole with his face buried into my tight bottom where it belongs. Afterwards I give him the biggest honor of all by taking a big and nasty shit right into him mouth and then I masturbate in full view of him as I smile down at him with his mouth and face filled with my smelly shit. Its such an amazing feeling of power and control isnt it? When you see the agony in his mouth and it filled with your smelly nasty shit
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2403182hd.mp4
    File Size : 1257.5 MB
    Duration : 00:14:39
    Video : AVC, 11.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mkfm8bc7vesb

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Shit inside the vagina and mouth

Scatshop.com- Shit inside the vagina and mouth

Description:
    Hello my dear friends. Today in the video you will see Yana and Marina. Girls as always will play very dirty games. And of course Yana in the title role))) She loves to be in the spotlight and take shit from her friends on her mouth and in her mouth so today Yana is again a slave of shit. Marina and Yana caressed each other kissed and then Marina stood above Yanas head and Marina shook a lot of shit in Yanas mouth. Yana swallowed a bit of warm shit and left the rest for her cunt. Yana took the shit in her hand and put the shit in her vagina with her hand. She tried to shove it deeper Marina pushed with a phallus and fucked Jan in a cunt with shit. Marina also ate shit from Yanas face then licked her dirty cunt made her cunnilingus. Everything was as we love. We hope you enjoy this video too Love you. Thank you for being with us
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN2767.mp4
    File Size : 1032.75 MB
    Duration : 00:10:39
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yyc7p1gcucme

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Shitting on a plate for you

Scatshop.com- Shitting on a plate for you

Description:
    squatting over the plate releasing a big hot load just for you-
    several plated shits are compiled in this video
    Model:
    Curvyelvishgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : platepoop.mov
    File Size : 279.81 MB
    Duration : 00:05:03
    Video : AVC, 7 614 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/q4juvc2os2g4

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Stuffing My Face With Shit

Scatshop.com- Stuffing My Face With Shit

Description:
    Watch this big delicious load of shit slowly work its way out of my ass You can see this big turd struggling to slide out of my hole. It pokes its head out and then goes back into my ass. Its stretching my shithole open Finally it bursts out of my ass Mmm What a sweet smelling perfect shit It looks so tasty and smells so good I have to eat this shit
    Its time to taste my poop How can you look at this shit and not want to eat it I need to taste it lick it suck on my sweet turds I want to chew it all up and swallow it down Tasting my shit turns me on so much I love how wet my pussy is Listen to me talk dirty to you as I eat as much shit as I possibly can I eat so much shit Watch me put turd after turd into my mouth and swallow them It feels so good eating my shit and feeling it in my belly
    I pick up my big load and stuff it in my face Im so turned on I need to rub my horny pussy I need to masturbate with my mouth full of shit until I cum so hard Mmm Time to eat more shit This is the most poop Ive ever eaten in my life
    Watch me be a good shit eater and really enjoy myself with this perfect load of shit
    Enjoy
    Scat 759-Stuffing My Face With Shit
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : stuffingmyfacewithshit.mp4
    File Size : 1121.01 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:16:01
    Video : AVC, 9 579 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3y37jwunaie2

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Watch me condition my lovely hair

Scatshop.com- Watch me condition my lovely hair

Description:
    Getting up early in the morning and filling my thong with a huge load of my creamy red hot poop through my red thong before dropping them .
    I then decide to scoop my load up condition my full hairy bush and cover my huge boobs with a good coating . Feeling naughty and very back to nature I go for my hair and slick it back and rub It through to give it a organic natural condition with my own poo .
    Covered all over I wash it all out in the shower xx enjoy the naughtiest Ive been with poo so far in my new videos in the scat world . Thanks kinky katie naughty scat Slut xx (well over 12 mins of filth )
    Model:
    UkKinkykatiescat
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_1993.mov
    File Size : 191.27 MB
    Duration : 00:03:23
    Video : HEVC, 7 676 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 175 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: