Page 244 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 1441942342422432442452462542943447441244 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Girls Marina Yana and Olga decided to have some fun to arrange for you a very dirty show in which girls Olga and Yana shit and piss on Maine but also from the mouths of Yana and Olga comes vomiting . Marina sat in the center in the chair and Yana and Olga on the sides , the girls played with rubber members put them in their mouths and then Marina took Olga the rubber cock and started fucking them in the cunt , and Jan puts in his mouth the other rubber cock and her vomit from the mouth of Yana goes vomiting , Marina all in the vomit , then Olga turns ass and shit on the Marina now, not only in vomit but in the shit , Jan as well as Olga shits and pisses on the Marina , now on the Marina even more shit and vomit . Marinas full of girls ‘ vomit and their shit .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 30 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1 019 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Heeeeeey, miss me?!)) Im here with my new super dirty EXTREME video!)<3
    I drink protein shake, and shit really big pile, i put my shit baby in mouth and fuck yourself with tiny dildo *deeptroath or near it*!)
    Next im begin vomit on self and on dildo!) <3 Smear all face with my puke and shit!) Thats video play in 60FPS O_o (frame per second) and have good quality!) (NO editing. 13min. with me and no music (only scary embient XD) im joke!)
    Check my store and stay tuned!) love you!)) *bulb bulb bulb*
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 12 min 40 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 725 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I caught my sons friend in my room sniffing the panties from my dirty laundry so I decided to teach him a lesson one he will NEVER forget. If he wants to smell me so bad Ill give it to him. First I force his face into my ass to sniff me right from the source. Then I decide to fart right in his face many many times. He is so scared that if he doesn comply with my numerous orders I am going to tell my son what I caught him doing. Farting in his face just isn good enough though I am feeling like its not enough punishment so I force him to lay on the ground while I hover over him farting right against his nose. Nope still not good enough, I take my pants off and fart on him with just my booty shorts.. hmm no we can take this a step further I take off the last layer of protection and proceed to fart nude right in his guilty little face. The entire room smelled like a giant fart by the time I was done with him. He was very lucky I finally ran out of gas but then again I still have not decided if I am done with him yet
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 4 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 562 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dropping some hot turds in this one! �� Some cute, thick, stubby and hard to shitothers SUPER long! Sometimes when I have to pop a squat and run, pussy dripping after, others I even have enough time to really show off my luscious poopand even take out a measuring stick, measuring one thick load which broke into pieces as it hit the plate at 16 inches long total! �� Wow, thats a lot of poop!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 5 min 57 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 846 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do you like watching me push out my poop? I like when you do. What should I do with it? Smell it? Rub it all over your dick for you? I love that I can be so dirty with you. Get dirty with me. I love it. Cum to the smell of my nasty smelly poop. I want you to cum! Im your nasty little poop slut. I just want to make you feel good. I want you to cum to my body..Cum all over me.
    Xoxo
    Yours Truly<3
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 12 min 43 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This slave came to me and told me that he wanted to eat my shit! But I for sure made it clear that he needs to be humble in my presence. After slapping him, I give him a short sniff of the rose that is the only source of food for him the rest of his life! I make sure to pee a lot in his mouth, and sip whatever he missed from the floor. I position me over his mouth and let the log start to fall. I make him start to eat his meal, and I will for sure not accept any "discomfort sounds" from him. I allow him to jerk his dick, and if I am in a good mood, maybe I even let him cum with my shit being consumed. So I let him watch my pussy and ass as I give him a countdown to cum. I call another slave for cleaning my shitty ass. A tongue is softer than toilet paper.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 16 min 27 s
    Size: 722 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

i show striptease, poop on realistik dildo and play with it, during it i smear my shit on my sexy body and show very dirty ass
    Models: nastygirl

Duration: 7 min 57 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 802 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is my first time I feel so nervous and excited!!! Ive even taken the time to put on something sexy for the show oiled my juicy ass up. Ive always wanted someone to worship my dirty asshole so Im glad you came over. Wearing fishnets that frame my ass perfectly I straddle the toilet to show you my pretty plugged asshole. I rub my ass and show it off to you before giving it a few swats with my paddle. I have to go soooooo bad! I toy with my plug a little, fucking my asshole with it, pushing it deep into my ass and tugging at it when I pull it out it has a glob of shit sticking to it! I know you just want to lick it clean. Now that I don have the plug stopping it I lean forward and let all my shit go. It plops into the toilet while you watch. You love it. You think its over but when I sit down with my ass hanging off of the toilet right in front of your face I push the final little bit out. You see my puckered little asshole pushing out and retracting. I ask what you want to do with my asshole, lick it clean? or shove your hard dick in it?? Then I reach back and smear my finger around on my dirty asshole. Rubbing the shit remnants all around my tight ass. You know youd like to see it again. I took a video of it so you can watch it over and over and over again.

Duration: 6 min 11 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 535 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Buyers Script:
    I am your young sissy slave. I have one limit: SCAT. You say that slaves have NO limits and NO rights. So, today you'll force me to drink my piss and eat all my shit (a lot). NO EXCUSE.
    Make me take a crystal glass, a plate, a fork and a spoon. Then you order to me to shit on the plate and fill the glass with my piss. This is my dinner!! Mistress, show me how to piss in the glass and shit on the plate. Make me wait before I take the plunge, a bit of suspense while I'm sitting on the chair in front of my dinner, waiting to eat it. Smell is so strong. I'm scared. I beg for mercy. This is my first time for real, but you don't care.
    Make me take my shit, put in my mouth, chew it, savor the taste and swallow. And repeat without pause for all the shit.
    Show me how to take my own shit and eat it. Rachelle says, I want to see your shitty plate empty piece by piece until its clean. I copy your gesture, but unlike you teasing me Mistress, Im putting my shit in my mouth and eating it! I have no choice!
    (In case anyone is confused, no, I am not the slave. Im talking TO the slave �� )
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 42 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.50 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch as I rub and grope my cute little ass and then take a nice big poop. Wish it were your hands grabbing and squeezing my cheeks while I squeeze out this load. I love pulsing my puckered hole for you to watch.

Duration: 5 min 42 s
    Size: 650 MiB
    Download From AnzFile