Page 243 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 1431932332412422432442452532933437431243 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In a long, super erotic dress, I complain of gassy bloating and cramping before were supposed to go out for a fun event my ass suddenly begins erupting with big stinky farts! I hike up my dress, I don trust these farts! I blow ass over and over again, big noxious stinky farts, they get louder and louder
    Ffinally, I realize you have a hard on and that you haven left because you think this is funny, but because youre turned on by my farts! Im shocked!! I always thought you were such a gentleman �� Now that I know better, I give you what you want lots and lots of loud, stinky farts right in your face!! I tell you to cum to my farts on my count, but when I order you to cum at the end, my fart is SO loud the sound drowns out my command, and you cum anyway to my EXPLOSIVE farting and sharting!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 435 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pushing out a big poop speckled with corn!
    Extreme close-up. Multiple angles. Cameraman-assisted.
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 6 min 55 s
    Size: 214 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My new sandals are with dirty soles. My slave will clean them and lick my sexy bare feet after that.
    Coffee makes me shit, and I can't wait to use his mouth as my bowl. Like every morning my slave has to lick my asshole and take my shit in hs mouth . Here it comes toilet boy ! I push a very LONG and huge dump into his toilet mouth . He is just a slave , a HUMAN toilet and this is his purpose - to serve me and to be my toilet blow ! I know that you want to be on his place and maybe you would do better job if you are my toilet. If so , watch my video and tell me that you want to be my toilet and I maybe would use you next time.
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 9 min 15 s
    Size: 781 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have had my asshole plugged for too long and its holding everything in. It feels fucking amazing to finally pull it out! I pull it out to show you how my ass left it dirty then I shove it back in my little asshole covered in shit. I can take it anymore and I have to take it out and release my big shit! I grunt and I make sure I get every last bit out of my bowels. I don want there to be anything left! My stomach feels sooooo much better now I stick my dirty plug in one last time before pushing it out again and let you watch my asshole pulse go from open to tight and closed again. Now its time for you to stick your hard cock in my dirty ass!
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 6 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 522 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I just woke up with the urge to poop. I didn't have time to take anything off. All I have on is my white socks, white thong, and white cami. I had to poop so badly though, so everything had to stay on. Watch how quickly the white turns to brown.
    Models: ChubbiBunni

Duration: 6 min 9 s
    Size: 663 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

1920×1080 HD
    I ate a ton of greasy food yesterday and my stomach was me all night. I woke up with the worst IBS. Ive had IBS for 8 years now and my stomach does what it wants to do. I knew I would be gassy and I had just finished running so Im in my yoga pants. I let out a loud fart. I know how much you love my farts, how such a petite small girl can have such loud farts. I keep letting them out and getting closer to the camera and give you multiple positions. I also show off my bloated stomach. All this gas is making my stomach so swollen. As Im standing I can feel another one coming on so standing I let it out. I bet you would love me to pull my pants down and spread? well.. If your lucky maybe next time I will. You will be impressed by the noise of my farts!
    Models: QuinnBrooks

Duration: 7 min 58 s
    Size: 130 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bellona pukes up pizza, taquitos and chicken all over my dick!!! <3
    I dont even know what to say, this is down right the nastiest thing ive ever experienced in my life. Instant classic.
    Models: jigglis

Duration: 19 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 873 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Want everything at once? Pantypooping, sexy shit smearing, vomit, in good quality and at a cool price? Do you think this can not be? Not today, a new hot video full of my fresh and fragrant shit, and perverted action) Pssss but don tell anyone)) PS: As always the video is fully adapted for all mobile and portable devices), I love you, stay in touch))
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 13 min 50 s
    Size: 760 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Models:

Duration: 10 min 22 s
    Size: 401 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So, I thought I was having an average kind of playtime with my asshole I was just going to stretch it out, and put big toys inside me, and push my rosebud in and out. Well, it turns out my bladder had some different plans. I took my inflatable butt plug(new), and I pumped it up realllyyy big, and when I pushed my asshole out, I kept peeing. At first I was using a towel I had nearby, but then I just decided I would go ahead and wet my bed.
    I am wearing nothing but sexy, lace thigh highs, and I have an LED light pointed straight onto my pussy and asshole. I am using by butt plug, my fingers, and a speculum to go deep into my asshole and give you a lovely view of my insides, and my pushed out, prolapsed rosebud. The more I play, the more I pee. Soon enough, I have a steady stream of warm piss running down my stretched out holes. It feels sooo good. I just have to cum, and I squirt all over my bed. I am left sitting in a puddle of piss and pussy juice.
    Models: LindzyPoopgirl

Duration: 45 min 2 s
    Size: 1.62 GiB
    Download From AnzFile