Page 2351 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 135118512251230123412349235023512352235323612401245128513351 ... LastLast
Results 23,501 to 23,510 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Too Much Drinking

Scatshop.com- Too Much Drinking

Description:
    I had a little too much to drink, so I ended up throwing up. I only wish I was vomiting into a subs mouth. It would have been such an exciting experience.
    Model:
    GoddessKinkyCaramel
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : InShot_20200525_073024315.mp4
    File Size : 197.24 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1080
    Duration : 00:03:10
    Video : AVC, 8 540 kb/s, 30.310 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 129 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3nyztmgvbj04

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Toy Play and Tasting Poop

Scatshop.com- Toy Play and Tasting Poop

Description:
    Im all gussied up for some pussy play, wearing my favorite lingerie to pound my pussy and showing off my hot curves. I gush some pee while enjoying myself and begin to feel the urge to shit! I fuck myself with my dildo and my butt plug at the same time until I poop it out and shit all over the chair Im sitting on, and finish myself off. I take some turd chunks and show them to you before stuffing and rolling them around in my mouth, tasting them and loving it <3
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-toyplayandtastingpoop.mp4
    File Size : 428.14 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:09:27
    Video : AVC, 6 160 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wt1cajy38znn

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Triple morning shit-assorted from princesses

Scatshop.com- Triple morning shit-assorted from princesses

Description:
    Triple morning shit-assorted from princesses. I was afraid to make this video, because I have to eat a lot of shit in a short time and its very difficult when you see everything in front of you! First, you wait until the girls fill the plate and you know that all this will have to be eaten-you can not refuse! When you serve several girls or you will enjoy every second eating their delicious treats, or it will be a very painful process for you.
    -
    Christina allowed me to choose whose heap Ill eat first and I chose her bunch, because her taste I love the most! The second I ate a bunch of Yana, she was small but very smelly-Yana was after poisoning, so she did not work for a while. Yana treated me with a lot of female secretions. The third was Amina, her shit was thick and hard, I also like his sweet taste. Shit Amina sticks to the teeth! Amina also treated me with female discharge. It was a stunningly beautiful assortment of three dishes!
    All the heap I ate in 6 minutes! I was at the limit! If there were three girls in the room, the real heat would start for me!
    -
    Before the video, I treated the girls with shish kebabs, in order to feel a new taste next time!
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : s080.mp4
    File Size : 1202.97 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:30:13
    Video : AVC, 5 372 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ga52qykvqe1v

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Under This Ass Where You Belong

Scatshop.com- Under This Ass Where You Belong

Description:
    Down on your knees, slave. Be on the floor where youre supposed to when your Mistress enters the room. I sit down, kicking my high heel boots onto my throne as you look up at me you must be starving for attention, slave. You better be hungry, human toilet. Youre gonna get the only thing youre good for. I peel my tight leggings down, showing you my plump, Goddess ass. Its YOUR job to keep this clean and clean up after me, toilet. Dispose of the waste. I feel my ass, realizing I have something stuck on it. Oh well, what do I care? All I know is that youre gonna come up here and clean it off for me with your mouth, and be under it, where you belong. Who knows where my ass has been-it goes where it pleases.
    I sit upon my throne with your looking up at the display of my pussy and asshole, both ready to give you your dues. I tease, debating aloud whether or not I should even feed you today as my anus groundhogs my turd tauntingly above your face. I laugh, deciding I might as well waste my shit on you, since its your lifes calling to be my toilet, and shit right in your face and piss all over you. Now make sure to clean it all up for me, toilet! Dont leave a single trace
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-underthisasswhereyoubelong-mobilefriendly.mp4
    File Size : 356.36 MB
    Duration : 00:10:34
    Video : AVC, 4 546 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ukji009lqkyx

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Vomit

Scatshop.com- Vomit

Description:
    Im sick I have a very bad cold and I guess what I been taking isnt settling with my stomach well so I ran to the bathroom and started to spit and throw up this is a simple throw up video for my vomit and spit fetish boys.
    Model:
    Seduction
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 240A8CC0-7996-4F43-A016-DA995FB5AFC3.mov
    File Size : 337.17 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1920
    Duration : 00:03:19
    Video : AVC, 14.1 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 102 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/elum8grtyp6z

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- vomit eating from myself forced by Mistress Pantera

Scatshop.com- vomit eating from myself forced by Mistress Pantera

Description:
    oje- that was really hard dominatrix Pantera wanted me kotze- on a plate it was non so they put me her finger in the ear I vomit it all full but then I was ordered to swallow everything again. Well it was cool already
    oje- que era dominatrix muy duro Pantera queria que yo kotze- en un plato que no era lo que me puso el dedo en el oido vomito todo completo, pero entonces se le orden

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Vomit for shit eaters

Scatshop.com- Vomit for shit eaters

Description:
    I like dirt, I like shit, I like vomit. I like to feel them on my body, on my face. I got so drunk on tomato juice, I started puking. What a pity that there is no toilet slave to vomit in his mouth, blow his nose, spit. I wont let that happen next time. Im gonna throw a glass on purpose, and when the shit-eater comes, Im gonna make him drink it. Hes my urinal, my toilet bowl, my cesspool. He will drink and eat everything that comes out of my body.
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Vomit-for-shit-eaters.mp4
    File Size : 289.19 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:06:49
    Video : AVC, 5 731 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/q7lyip2ruyqv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Vomit fountain (a)

Scatshop.com- Vomit fountain (a)

Description:
    a vomit fountain from the stomach! its very bad!
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : S1450007.mp4
    File Size : 1306.27 MB
    Duration : 00:04:01
    Video : AVC, 45.0 Mb/s, 50.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/u6myz5wty1it

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Wanna see me take a big shit

Scatshop.com- Wanna see me take a big shit

Description:
    I ask the camera man do you want me to take a big shit. I was really in a hurry because it was peeking out while the camera was getting ready so inpull up my skirt and shit a nice log on my carpet. Enjoy!!!
    Model:
    FoxyJ
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20160911_134317.mp4
    File Size : 287.04 MB
    Duration : 00:02:19
    Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bbrauv30p8ua

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Watch Me Dance Eat Fuck Myself and Pee

Scatshop.com- Watch Me Dance_Eat_Fuck Myself_and Pee

Description:
    This is the PeeEFRO Only Version!
    I start out by doing a seductive little dance for you all. You can see my full body moving to the music. I bend over, and show you whats underneath my dress.Then I put on my pink sparkling heels.
    After I put on my shoes, I continue to dance for you and bend over showing you my big juicy ass touching my toes.
    I slowly move my hands up my thighs as I begin to stand up to introduce myself.
    I tell you that Im doing a dine and dump (I am, but this video post doesnt include the dump portion).
    I start showing you the pizza rolls, and express how excited I am to be doing this video for you!
    Next scene:
    Im in my bathroom, because in the middle of trying to record this dine dump, I had to pee super bad.
    Thus, the idea to eat pizza rolls, while peeing, was born.
    I remain teasing you, and put on my glasses. I move my dress up over my ass to give you a better visual.
    I move the camera around so you can see better, and tell you that I decided to sit on the toilet and pee into a trash can, so you all can have a better visual.
    Pussy positioned in line with trash can, on full display.
    I decide to make things more interesting by Fucking my pussy with my vibrating toothbrush. It feels so good, as I fuck myself hard and fast.
    After Im finished playing with myself, I take a drink, and start to eat pizza rolls while rubbing my clit.
    I continue to eat pizza rolls as I let loose and pee for quite some time.
    Giving you an up close visual of me peeing and eating.
    After I pee, I then continue the assault on my pussy with my vibrating toothbrush. All while still eating, and asking,
    Do you like to watch me play with my freshly covered pee pussy"
    I do this for a few more minutes, really getting into it. Asking you, Do you like that". I keep fucking my pussy fast and hard, until I orgasm and my toothbrush battery died.
    I hope you all enjoy this 14 minute video ?
    -Dolly
    Model:
    Darlingdolly77
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Dine-and-Dump-small-file.mp4
    File Size : 556.01 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:14:09
    Video : AVC, 5 292 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream