Page 233 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 1331832232312322332342352432833337331233 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Admit it, youre going to love watching my brown hole wink and groundhog my big thick turds before they push and ooze out my PAWG booty! ��
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 898 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In my pink panties and bra, I get my big flesh colored dildo out and smack my ass and pussy with it, teasing you. I suction my dong securly to the floor and go for a wild ride with it deep in my pussy. I feel the urge to shit and decide to do some anal. I take the dong deep in my ass , slowly fucking my ass until I really have to shit bad! I squat above my dong and shit all over it! I fuck my ass some more and get out my pink vibrator and cum while sitting in my fresh shit with my entire 8 inch dong in my poopy asshole! mmmthat was alot of fun!
    Your purchase includes 2 separate camera angles!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 8 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 664 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Original quality vid is DIVIDED FOR 2 PARTS[40mins],prepare your memory device please
    Wet Farts lover asked me for more and more wet and shitty videos
    Custom request:
    "So, I need a video where you are in doggy style (your ass up and your head down) ; you have anal gaping with dildo and loud farting with shit farts. All video in doggy. The loud farts gape is very important. You can sometimes spread your ass gape, farting so much .etc.For the farting, if you are in doggy position, your gaping asshole will naturally sucking the air when you relax, and you could pushing the air out for big farts ^^.
    PS.I am completely covered in shit since filming this video after the smearing video,buuutI still have a lot of shit inside my ass
    Enjoy
    xoxox
    Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 21 min 23 s
    Size: 1.88 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me tell you i really need to shit and your the lucky one that gets to watch..
    i pull my latex leggings now and get completley naked before peeing and then pushing out a big shit..
    I show you it then the smear it thick all over my pretty little face before licking it some and chewing it close up for you..
    I then smear my shit over my big boobs and smear on my tummy and pussy before making myself cum hard for you.. the sound of my wet pussy is amazing.
    I then chew my shit some more before sticking a gag in my mouth and cumming all over again
    I love being a kinky scat girl
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 14 min 4 s
    Size: 679 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ive stripped myself naked, and I lay out on my tummy, my plump rump up in the air, and push �� That hard turd starts pushing its way out of my little hole, falling thick and slow out my hole, down my pussy and onto the floor until I push, push push and push until Ive got a big pile of thick chunky turds all in front of my cunt. Yum! I can help but start humping the pile, loving how my shit feels against my clit I hump and hump that big pile of turds, getting myself SUPER messy until I cum! What can I say, Im a shit lover <3
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 8 min 11 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Just wanted to tell you a little secret of mine that really not many people know (other than the few Ive told on here!). I LOVE the smell of my stinky farts! Listen to me admit it and then push out a nice brown load. I don really fart in the video itself though. Im not very gassy during the day. My ass gets smelly as hell at night though<3
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 12 min 10 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.51 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Models:

Duration: 15 min 11 s
    Size: 1.83 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me get on all fours like a dog and shit on a plate for presentation!
    Models: b3llakitty

Duration: 2 min 26 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 266 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A discreet location for a not so discreet poop!
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 5 min 5 s
    Size: 158 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My first anal scat fucking. Watch my partner extract shit from my hole then smear it over my arse before plunging his cock deep inside.
    Models: ScatSlammers

Duration: 6 min 40 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 431 MiB
    Download From AnzFile