Page 232 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 1321822222302312322332342422823327321232 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is the 2nd installment of Food Facts and Foul Farts and I like it even better than the first one! Ive been holding my farts in in preparation for the video so I start letting some huge rank farts out right from the start. Once I can maintain a hold on them I give an 24 hour food diary of all the things I ate to make myself as gassy as possible and also to make the farts as stinky as possible! I tell you in detail everything I have eaten and more importantly WHY during this diary I let farts out to make sure and not let your air get fresh hehe! Now, I am ready to throw some naked unfiltered farts right up close to your nose and mouth while you inhale them in now knowing where each scent note came from ? I definitely know what makes me extremely gassy because this is a very high fart count video and big ones at that! There was not only a big finale but after that another little encore I didn even know was coming ? More stinky farts for you to sniff!
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 54 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 599 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

First time EATING my SHIT! (Rear View)
    —-NEW TOP CLIP—.. My boyfriend decided to not do anything special for my birthday and bailed on our plans so I decided to make it special in my own way!! And I wanted him to share it with me. A nice long call of duty session!! With his nose wedged straight up my crack. This is what all you men deserve when you dont treat your women right.. A nice lesson, beneath us. I set up the hand made smother bench I had ordered specifically for his humiliation and strap him in tight. Its going to be a long night, and I dont need my chair running away from me do I? Wearing my new lingerie I ordered for the party I was going to attend that night.. I lowered my ass directly onto his nose. Ahh thats it. Sniff boy this is where youll be getting your air for the rest of the night. Straight from my asshole.. And I dont just mean the air around it.. I wont be moving from this spot. So if I have to fart? You get that air too. And Ill be making sure every ounce of it goes into your nose so I dont have to smell any of that nastiness. Got it? Good. And Im sure youll be in luck for some extra air, Ive intentionally loaded up on broccoli and cottage cheese, with a few cream cheese bagels as a desert about an hour ago. The perfect combination to set off my lactose intolerance.. I didnt plan on you enjoying this night with me baby And yep!! I was right!! Here comes the first one!! PFFRRTT.. OOOH straight down his nose like a funnel. Im sure that has to burn. Just wait, every time I eat cottage cheese I get the NASTIEST wet farts.. Im not even sure I can call them farts.. But you can take it.. Not like you have a choice, youre my chair tonight bitch. Haha its funny knowing some of these people have no idea the girl they keep getting killed by is literally smothering someones nose inside her butthole blowing hot farts straight into their lungs. If they only knew. I play game after game dumping fart after fart into his nose while they just get messier and messier, his nose has to be getting full.. I almost feel bad.. So maybe Ill let him cum.. I untie his hands and pull his dick out and suck on it a little just to tease him, he thinks hes going to get a blow job!! How fucking wrong he Is, if he wants to cum. Hes going to have to do it with his nose wedged in my dirty ass while I fill his lungs up like a hot ballon After releasing him, the true nature behind the farts getting increasingly wet exposed itself.. I now needed a toilet while I played. Without saying anything I strapped him down with even more security to ensure he could not escape, let a few fresh ones flow into his mouth and he asks me if I was going to sh*t.. Haha oh yes, open wide baby boy. A monster filled his mouth beyond capacity as I sat straight back down smashing it, filling his cheeks entirely and trapping it inside with my ass stuck to his face like glue while he smothered and chewed.. Farting from time to time directly into his mouth that was already full of my sht, even adding to it. 15 minutes and 6 pairs of latex gloves later, putting anything that fell out, back in his mouth.. There was nothing left of it. Hahaha good boy!! How much more pathetic can you be, being so owned by a girl that she just sits on your face like a toilet seat and pushes her sht straight down your throat like youre not even there. Youre just her personal full use toilet. The highest form of domination and humiliation at its finest. Maybe next time Ill hold it in for an entire week and see how he handles that one..
    Models: GoddessAmirha

Duration: 30 min 53 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: AVI
    Size: 992 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My stomach has been cramping from something that I ateI feel some really bad gas coming on.. Im gonna cancel plans for tonight.. Urgh, it really hurts Don LAUGH! You think me having gas is so funny, well see how hard youre laughing when I choke you with my GAS! I make you take my HUGE, WET, BUBBLY, NASTY, LONG Farts! In my tight jeans I unleash those farts close to your face and tell you to take those nasty farts and to put your face in my ass. Over and over I let those Monsters rip out of my ass! Haha, looks like youre actually getting off my on my hot, stinky girl farts, aren you, you dirty perv?
    Wanna know how you can REALLY make it up to me, tho? You can suck all this ass juice off my filthy gas-hole. My whole pucker and inner cheeks are just SMEARED with shart juices and YOURE going to lick them up!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 25 s
    Size: 562 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I come out teasing in a bikini and slowly turn my ass to the camera I slide the bikini bottom to the side and start fingering my butthole when I pull my fingers out, theyre dirty. Just look at the shit on my fingernails. So dirty �� I tell you how I love itand how I want you to lick it. Come on, lick my dirty ass does it make you hard to watch me taste myself on my fingers? Now lick it lick LICK. Like it? Of course you do. Can you imagine how my filthy ass would taste on your tongue if I was shitting on it? Haha, now, I won be THAT cruel but come on, come over here and have a taste Ill leave you to those thoughts as you crawl over here to eat my ass
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 9 min 58 s
    Size: 382 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A many years fan and customer of mine got the ultimate experience: Mia Roxx live! But he was too sexy to just let him watch me pooping. I can get my fingers off him. So I sucked his nice cock, ride him slowly and pushed one of my famous turds on him. Guess what happened? He had to cum on my poo at the end.
    This was an awesome night! <3
    Models: MiaRoxxx

Duration: 5 min 28 s
    Size: 465 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oh my goodness! There is so much shitting action happening here! Watch those big massive loads of fresh stinky shit just poor out of my ass! One after the other! Do you want to see my big beautiful ass letting out tons and tons of poop!? Check out the longest EFRO collection video Ive ever made!!!
    Every poop is different. Different angels, positions, and consistency of shit!
    And of course I talk dirty to you during every shit!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 12 min 12 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Thats MY FAVOURITE video I asked my BF to sit down on my face and imagine that I am just a toilet seat He made a big load and it filled up all my mouth, even went inside my throat. I LOVED laying on floor with my mouth stuck with his poo. I smeared that poo on my face and my tits , then on his hard dick and sucked him off (adore dirty blowjob !!). He fucked my asshole nice and hard stretching it till I felt huge urge to poo by myself and when he pulled his dick out , I poo all over it. And then my favourite part I mixed his and mine poo into a huge piece, stuck it in my mouth till I can barely breath and masturbated while he was holding his hand on my mouth pushing that poo deeper and deeper in my throat
    P.S.: I love be a dirty lil piggy for a man so he treats me in most nastiest dirty way So I sit all in my poo and just want this moment last forever ��
    Models: SantaraScat

Duration: 13 min 56 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 253 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I wear my blue nylon stockings with tiny and shiny blue G-string. In this video you get lots of teasing standing. I want you turn you on and driving you crazy before I poop for you. I want to please you and myself so bad. Tell me what do you think of my long and sexy legs in these stockings? I just want you stroke your dick to my stockings. Im bending over many times and you get amazing view to round butt. Before poop I am puckering asshole close up and I smell my ass smell what is such a nice one and unwashed smell. Then start to play with asshole. Slow and lush anal play. I just smell the toy and I would say got really great asshole smell. Come and sniff it. I talk sexy in the video to you. Anal play make me poo so Im bending over pull over the G-string and release big poo from this beautiful hole of mine. Such a naughty pooping with amazing view. Then continue to play and fuck my dirty shit baked asshole close up and you see a little gaping too. During play I poop a bit more then keep playing and encourage you to cum deep inside me. Its a turn on to me when you stroking that dick of yours and watching me. I love the thought. At the end I show up the poop on the floor. Looks yummy. ? Enjoy the video
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 14 min 9 s
    Size: 622 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im finally home Im so glad I dont have to think anymore. Im ready to be your stupid bitch. I strip out of my work outfit put my real clothes on. I spread my worthless holes for you. This is all Im good for. Want to see me degrade myself for you? Bark like a dumb bitch for you? I will since its what you command of me. Watch me piss and shit on newspaper like the stupid bitch I am.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 7 min 14 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 882 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Made the mistake of getting too drunk one night an paid for it with a shit that burned my tight hole. Watch as I shit out long strings of shit out my ass!
    Models: b3llakitty

Duration: 2 min 58 s
    Size: 325 MiB
    Download From AnzFile