Page 231 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 1311812212292302312322332412813317311231 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

{ TO MAINTAIN HIGH QUALITY MP4 VERSION FILE IS DIVIDED INTO 2PARTS.Prepare the device memory))
    —————————————————————————
    I wanted to destroy my orange fishet tights but my shit was small and hard so I decided to stretch and tease my ass with fingers and toy
    I fucked pussy and ass with toys and fingers so I made a lot of shit,farts and great anal rosebud.
    Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 31 min 44 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Matroska
    Size: 1.90 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Made brand new and fresh today! I gotta take a stinky poop so I sit on the toilet and start pushing it out. During my ‘slow and steady poop I talk about what I ate the day before, some of my pooping preferences etc. Of course you also get long looks at my cute little pooping faces hehe. Once Ive got it all out I show each wiping up close and am sure not to put them in the toilet so that they don block the finale of me showing you my completed shit. Its a pretty nice and big load! I get up nice and close so you can take a long gander at my poop. I also put my freshly pooped ass in your face afterwards and tell you to get it super clean with your tongue.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 26 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 297 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I got a new sexy pair of tight black leather leggings! They hug my ass so tightly! I am going to fill these leggings with my farts and my shit!
    I start by letting out some nasty stinky farts. They cling to my ass, unable to escape the tight material. I love feeling my farts bubble out of me! I can feel the warmth against my pussy as they try to get out of my tight leather pants! I love smelling my stinky farts! They are so nasty! I breathe them in deeply and cough at the stench!
    Now its time to fill my legging up with my poop! I grunt and push as I try to get my turds out of my ass. The leggings are so tight that it is hard to push my poop out! I keep pushing and soon my shithole starts to open up! I push the turd out of my ass but it has no where to go! My asshole can close! It is stuck stretched open! Oh! It feels amazing! Finally I give one big final push and the turd finally pops out!
    I peel the leather legging off of me and pick up my turd! It is weird looking one! But it is perfect for smearing all over my sexy black leggings!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 8 min 36 s
    Size: 458 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I want to have the biggest, stretched open ass in the whole world! It takes a lot of work! Every day I have to train my asshole. I stretch it open and gape it. Each day it gets bigger and bigger! Look at how huge my gape is getting! I have such an amazing asshole, dont you think? Mmm!
    Oh look! I have a dirty ass! Check out that nasty, butt slime and shit bursting out of my butthole! Ive got shit and slime all over my filthy ass! I just keep gaping my hole! I dont mind if its a little dirty! Check out that amazing, sexy, stretched open, asshole gape!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 18 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 951 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video is recording of skype show with someone lucky ,so you can hear man voice ,which talk with me and control my show ? I pushed out beads with a Lot Poo, really many shit in this video and very dirty play ,ATM ( i suck my beads full in poo, fingers and toy), i fuck asshole deep with 4 fingers for take out all shit that leave after Poo, and i use black glass toy also, Smearing all Poo on Ass and Face ? ? ? , I look like dirty pig :lol
    Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 25 min 12 s
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I truly love shitting on the floor and playing with it, and I love you guys watching me do it. In this short film I shit on the bathroom floor, smear it all over my ass, and ever push it back into my hole.
    Models: Juicy_Julia

Duration: 4 min 0 s
    Size: 453 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oops! Pushing out these thick fat shit is hard! My tight little asshole certainly has its surprise for you, stupid slave ? At first it's easy - and feels pleasurable to push.One of the biggest I've ever had to groan and push out my asshole. That one took, and was so thick and hard, it really hurt! ? In a good way, of course. but it was so intense I could barely restrain myself! As a reward for the slave I have huge farts at the end!
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 8 min 18 s
    Size: 517 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Aw, whats the problem, slave? You bored, and need me to boss you around a bit? Looking for some orders, huh. Well, Im just not sure what I can make you do for me youve already cleaned, and organized and taken care of everything else Ive demanded, so I guess Ill have to get creative then some inspiration hits, and I feel my tummy start to gurglewell then, I think Ive found my answer. Open your mouth, slave, and eat my FARTS!
    Go on, sniff my farts. I wanna hear you sniffing. Smell that chili! You like how they smell? Well, I don care either way. I ORDER you to open your mouth and swallow all my gassy gifts, take them all as I blast you in your stupid face over and over again. And you HAVE to do it, slave, or Ill never let you back in my sight again.
    I push out some super nasty, cracking and bubbly, obnoxious FARTS in your face, I push so hard I wind up pushing and oozing ass juice out with the force of my fartssome even falls on the floor. Clean me up, slavelick my ass clean, I don care how it tastes. Lick my ass juice off the floor, too, slave. Its dirty. Lick it up, taste it. Clean it up with your TONGUE.
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 51 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.65 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mmm, don't all these thick, creamy logs look yummy? ? I can't always take the time to fully enjoy my turds each time I have a good push, but that doesn't mean you can't! Each and every one of these turds has been claimed by a lucky buyer to gobble them up, aren't you jealous you're not eating each of these loads? My special "chocolate" is quite popular, and belongs caked on your shit-jerked cock and in your stomachs. Enjoy watching these fudge dragons push and ooze and stretch out my hole, and think about how they must stink and smell so rich and good, how my shit would taste on your tongue as I tease you in the vid to eat my waste for me. go on, clean it up ? Doesn't that shit just look too good to pass up?

Duration: 7 min 57 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im so excited, this is my first milk enema ever, and I got it all on video! I enjoy the feeling and describing the incredible sensations of pumping my tight ass with all that creamy milkand I absolutely DEMOLISH my room with tons of splurting and splashing of thick creamy milk being shot right out of my thick white girl ass, over and over again! I even hit you in the face �� Nothing is safe!
    -NO POOP-

Duration: 10 min 27 s
    Size: 456 MiB
    Download From AnzFile