Page 2307 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 130718072207225722972305230623072308230923172357240728073307 ... LastLast
Results 23,061 to 23,070 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Fingering pussy and sucking my turd

Scatshop.com- Fingering pussy and sucking my turd

Description:
    Teasing you in a sexy white off the shoulder dress and showing off my sexy supermodel body. With lots of dirty talk. I lay down on the floor with my long legs in the air and push out a thick firm turd. I pick up my shit and lick and suck it getting so turned on that I start fingering my wet pussy. Watch me cum as I suck my stinky turd.
    Model:
    TinaAmazon
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : white-dress-suck-1-3.mp4
    File Size : 1209.62 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:08:59
    Video : AVC, 18.7 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 118 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/lxjjb3zd9nwp

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- SPH Fucking Machine Dirty Scat

Scatshop.com- SPH_Fucking Machine_Dirty Scat

Description:
    I know how you are craving to touch My Royal pussy lips with your tongue and I know how you are dreaming of licking My Sanctum and ass clad in this gorgeous leather pants!
    I love to see you like this: a desperate and horny puppet, ready to please Me , to worship Me!
    So, I made up My mind: Ill torment your cock and your mind by teasing you with my perfect ASS and PUSSY LIPS in a sensual camel toe. Ill make you desperate to lick my SUPREME LIPS, but in the end youll just lick the pussy lips of a male masturbator toy hidden as a bottle of beer.
    Then Ill make your cock hard and order you to fuck it. But youre such a loser that you cant keep your buddy hard to fuck anything, not even the male masturbator. What about a real pussy ? Youll never get to fuck Me or lick My Pussy, because My Pussy is SUPREME and the most real thing youll get is your hand on your cock, with my addictive image in your mind !
    In the second part of the clip, Im a harsh Domme who releases her wastes in the mouth of the worker boy who didnt do his job well and fools him that this is food and I feed him with my pink gloves. Im dressed like a Barbie Doll with satin purple corset, crystal necklace and glamorous make up. I have a big smile on my face while I feed him with my pink glove and smear my SUPREME KAVIAR on his face, telling him that this is a beauty expensive procedure.
    Clip in recorded in 4k
    Model:
    ChocolateLover
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Masturbation-and-Scat-Humiliation-scatshop.mp4
    File Size : 1942.26 MB
    Resolution : 2704x1520
    Duration : 00:17:05
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 15.8 Mb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yp96mc8llb87

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- 4 times extreme public pissing!

Scatshop.com- 4 times_extreme public pissing!

Description:
    Here you see how I piss 4 times, extreme public! And that twice in a rest area in front of spectators. Once in a bus stop and once in a parking garage! I love public pissing! You also!?!
    Model:
    RosellaExtrem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PuPiCox4.mp4
    File Size : 925.25 MB
    Duration : 00:06:24
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 163 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/g4tw8gr984mv

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Sweet shit from Mistress Karina

Scatshop.com- Sweet shit from Mistress Karina

Description:
    Vitaly: I have not seen Mistress Karina for a very long time. And I really missed her. My joy knew no bounds when she called me today and invited me to serve her as a toiletslave. Karina is a very tall and beautiful girl and I enjoy serving her. When I arrived, she assigned me a place in the bathroom where I had to wait when she needed service. Karina had a very heavy meal yesterday, and I was sure that she would need my mouth to fill it with fragrant shit. Finally, she called me into her room. In a pleasant atmosphere, she lay on the bed and relaxed, listening to music. I had to massage her feet, and then she let me sniff her ass, farting at the same time. The smell when a pretty girl farts is delicious. It is incomparable with anything. To take shit and urine from my delicious Mistress, I had to sit in the bathtub. First, Karina peed in my mouth and on face. After that, I was ordered to open my mouth wide, and a beautiful female ass began to dispense a sweet treat right into my mouth. Karinas shit was amazing. It tasted sweet because the girl had eaten sweet berries the day before. Some of the shit was smeared all over my face, and the other part I swallowed. I thanked Mistress Karina for the treat, saying that it was amazing.
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : h4.mp4
    File Size : 1230.01 MB
    Duration : 00:14:02
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 318 kb/s (CBR), 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/n5aodifknod2

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- poo and cum

Scatshop.com- poo and cum

Description:
    Im wearing one of my favourite lacy outfits with big holes. I start by riding my toy but I need to poop but as you know being such a dirty girl. Im not going to let a little thing like needing a poo spoil my fun..
    Im getting turned on now you can hear the wetness of my pussy as my toy goes in and out but I need to poo so in go my fingers and out comes my poo with a little bit of pee too.
    Im still horny so I keep going rubbing all the mess all over my clit and a little bit deep inside my pussy. I cum really really hard. You can really hear how much I enjoy being so filthy. My legs even shake as the orgasm rocks my body!
    Model:
    Not_so_innocent
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : poo-and-cum.mp4
    File Size : 123.27 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720 @ -1280x720
    Duration : 00:05:41
    Video : AVC, 2 888 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/h6gp38bg0jf5

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Eat My Shit From My Dirty FlipFlop

Scatshop.com- Eat My Shit From My Dirty FlipFlop

Description:
    Today I wanna make you some special and filthy surprise. You love my feet so badly and wanna suck on my toes hardly. I took my dirty and sandy flip flop to show you how Ill make this nasty surprise for a nasty boy like you. I put on my feet both pair and tease you a bit. I also have an inserted butt plug in my butt. Did you get it while I hold my dirty flip flop in hand? I going to serve by. I make it dirty with my spit, then nicely vomiting on it. Gagging a lot while vomiting. Just look what a great surprise being prepared by your Goddess. Before going to shit for you lets spank my ass then play around with the plug. By the way you also can suck the shit off my plug. I dildo myself to you just a little teaser to my slave. You even cant wait I prepare my chocolate on this dirty flop. I release this choco cream nicely then pee on it. You got hard, your dick is rock hard. I tell you strictly to eat all my shit off it. This times this is the plate from you swallow all the poo. To be sure youre hard I dildo a little bit more my stinky asshole while hold the poo and encourage you to eat all of it. Youre my slave the only way to get closer to me that you taste me. Eat me and cum theres no other way to make me happy. Have fun.
    **Notice: In the video you could hear some sounds of the nature. But not all over
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1917.mp4
    File Size : 1236.92 MB
    Duration : 00:17:05
    Video : AVC, 9 987 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mv6ukgtm4pjm

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Endless Holiday Shits Compilation

Scatshop.com- Endless Holiday Shits Compilation

Description:
    This is a compilation of over 10 trips to the bathroom over the holiday weekend!
    I have been eating tons and tons of delicious food and it has been going through my system at a near nonstop rate!
    I have also been ungodly gassy as well all weekend!
    You get an incredible HD view of my tight little asshole releasing tons of long shits.
    I release tons and tons of holiday poops into the toilet and completely stinking up the bathroom in the process!
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Model:
    xrussianbeautyx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Holiday-Poops.mp4
    File Size : 685.85 MB
    Duration : 00:09:16
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/twvdbqn2oj2p

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Shit Tease HD

Scatshop.com- Shit Tease HD

Description:
    Ive been holding my shit for 5 days and cant stand it any more! I tease you with my jean clad ass talking nice and nasty to you. I assume my position on the toilet to give you the perfect view then tease you some moreletting my turds peak out of my asshole then pulling them right back in..again and again. Then I let all my shit loose. BIG ONES! Explicit parts not showing in GIF preview. To see all the nasty goodness, get the clip.
    Model:
    VeronicaSteam
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Shittease.mp4
    File Size : 192.09 MB
    Duration : 00:07:01
    Video : AVC, 3 661 kb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 153 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5784d3zkunxu

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Ebony Jewels a FUNKY Kitty Pt 2!!!

Scatshop.com- Ebony Jewels a FUNKY Kitty Pt 2!!!

Description:
    This is an unreleased Custom from one of my favorite Booties of all time!!! Ebony Jewel had a fan that was awfully into cats and dogs, lol . But when you paying, you can get WHATEVER you want!!! It begins with a convo with a friend. Enjoy as she walks around in her jogging suit fitting so, so, so tight! That AZZ!!! Then enjoy as she pants like a thirsty puppy in front of the camera before bending over to release a runny load on the floor! Bad Doggy!!
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Diamond-Monroe-Custom-4.mp4
    File Size : 466.53 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:07:25
    Video : AVC, 8 666 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 114 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/91rbkxktxjum

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Scatshop.com- Stuffing my cunt with shit

Scatshop.com- Stuffing my cunt with shit

Description:
    In this video I stuff my cunt full of my mushy shit, I get it to make my pussy swell with it inside and then I try my best to push it out before pushing more back in. I finger the inside of my pussy, all I can feel is my shit on the inside, its so dirty, its the grossest thing Ive ever done. I smear over my cunt getting myself even dirtier.
    Model:
    GwenyT
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : EEAED804-EDF8-4C69-AFF2-4B6B51A9F1A4.mov
    File Size : 809.34 MB
    Duration : 00:07:34
    Video : AVC, 14.7 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 223 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: