Page 230 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 1301802202282292302312322402803307301230 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This toilet slave vid is different from most of mineits very teasing and sweet, very flirtacious �� I poop out a BEAUTIFUL turd in the container Im gonna ship my shit in to you, and tell you everything that I want you to do with it.. I even do a little bit of it myself �� licking my tasty shit and telling you how to really savor my shit when you get it really take your time opening that package peel open the lid of the container and let the poo aroma wash all over you sniff it all over, admire the cracks and crevices then ever so slowly drag your tongue along the length of my turd taste that shit on your tongue �� keep licking and licking it, long and slowno matter how much of an urge you might get to just eat it all, I want you to really take your time. Pick up that turd. Draw it into your mouthand suck on it. Suck on my shit cock. Let the pieces of my shit break apart and melt in your mouth This is a long and slow toilet slavery instruction, and youre going to love it. Once you try my shit, youll be begging for more
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 12 min 43 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.79 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Were dating and Ive found that the hottest sex we ever have is with my poop in your mouth, or on your face, or after just swallowing a small bite (acting like a super orgasm pill). Its so exciting to see how much you love my shit, you dirty pervso I thought Id give you a special treat today �� want to watch me make it for you? Take your cock out of your pants and jerk yourself off with me, and listen as I tell you how Ive been feeling a turd build up all day and how Im going to soil my panties for you. I push and my poop bulges my pantiesI love feeling how warm my poop is against my ass and pussy, and how the mound feels in the palm of my hand! I play with myself in my dirty panties, then peel them off and reveal just how messy my poopy butthole is. My ass is totally shit smeared! �� You can see the bits of food in my poo. I take off the panties and show you the poo insideordering you to wear my poop panties over your face! I cum looking at you covered in my shit <3 Cum with me baby!

Duration: 12 min 4 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 364 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My sweet Belgian girlfriend, MissLolyX, pisses me in the mouth!:
    Ive met with my kinky and sweet Belgian girlfriend, MissLolyX, on March 24th, in Belgium, to lead a kinky user GangBang (the hot, sparkling and kinky videos of which youll soon see all)! But before the users came to our sperm GangBang, we have made kinky Lesbo messes. We also pissed each other in our greedy mouths. Here in this part, Loly pissed into my mouth. I swallowed her hot champagne. Loly pissed me, so much and with such pressure, in my sweet mouth I swallowed me The last of her hot piss, I kept in my mouth and we gave us then horny piss kisses and made filthy piss-swapping. So that she got to swallow her delicious piss too! All this you see from 2 different camera angles !.
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 6 min 35 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 461 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oh baby, Im so excited youre finally home, I have a surprise for you <3 In fact, there's something I've been really, really dying to finally share with you something I've been wanting to do in front of you, but never had the courage until now, that I think you'd like to see it oh baby, PLEASE tell me you'll pay attention to me and watch! I really really REALLY have to show you, RIGHT NOW!!
    I can't hold my poop in any longer!! I DESPERATELY have to poop, I beg you to watch me, whining with the need to poo, please watch me fill my underwear hun, watch me poop my panties <3 <3 Oooh.. it's so much, the poop is pushing its way through my tight panties! It stinks and it feels SO warm, I love how it feels against my pussy!
    I wanna cum hun, and I want you to watch, my panties are getting so dirty and I have poop all over my pussy babe, please watch me I can't stop touching myself, the dirtiness of it all turns me on soooo much <3 I'm gonna cum.!!

Duration: 7 min 43 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im lonely at home so decide to tell you what i long for a scat lover that will run his hands all over my body and enjoy the scat fetish as much as i do.. I fuck my pussy and cum telling all the things my ideal lover would do to me
    Rimming my arse, fingering my arse and sticking his dirty finger in my mouth..
    I then say i would love the guy to push my legs back far so my arsehole is in full view while he watches while my arsehole stretches wide open and releases a big thick log
    This log is so thick and hard when its coming out it gives me that feeling inside that i could just orgasm just on that spot
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 11 min 48 s
    Size: 569 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Models:

Duration: 15 min 2 s
    Size: 1.81 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today will be shit on the plate, then I will put on a toothbrush and in my mouth, I have to taste the taste of my shitYes, my shit is excited and I like to swallow them!!!!Then I masturbate using a dildo, Im all dirty of shitI want to cum in my cameraman and I have to make deep throat..
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 22 min 34 s
    Size: 834 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A short film followed by a blockbuster!
    Self-filmed. Close-up zoom (poop).
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 16 min 21 s
    Size: 506 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shit-eating machine for 6 girls. Girls like this toilet very much, because it swallows fast! Urine, shit, usual or menstrual discharge it swallows everything. He is in great pain but he likes it to be raped! Today he served 6 stinky girls, he bathed in their smells and tastes!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 23 min 59 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So much shit! Watch my pretty little butthole open time and time again! So many loads pour out of my ass! Some big wet loads, some smaller turds, but all of it is my amazing smelly shit!
    Check out this AMAZING EFRO Collection video! This one includes the amazing shit on top of the 19 load shit mountain and the shit from the double shitting video AND SO MANY MORE!
    Do you love to watch cute girls strain to push out their shit? Do you love seeing those dark little holes open up? Does it turn you on to see the head of a turd slowly start to emerge? Does it put you over the edge to see that shit fall out of a nice big sexy ass?
    Check out this sexy EFRO collection video!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 12 min 43 s
    Size: 900 MiB
    Download From AnzFile